Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Are The Real Domestic Terrorists?
This says it's breaking news, but I don't see a date. It appears there has been another shooting ending the life of a GOP committee member. 

[Image: 1-27-700x340.jpg]

Quote:Nearly two months after the attack on the Congressional baseball game practice, another unhinged leftist has followed in the footsteps of James T. Hodgkinson who attempted an assassination on House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Another GOP victim has been identified as a committeeman in Pennsylvania and now we know the identity of who shot two bullets into his head and why.
G. Brooks Jennings is dead now and his wife witnessed the entire execution after their unhinged liberal neighbor had enough of the couple’s support of President Donald Trump and their opinions within their political party.

This isn’t the first attempted execution and won’t be the last. Democrats can’t blame it on any isolated event or mental illness other than liberalism as a disorder.

ABC6 News reports:
A man is under arrest, accused of killing his next door neighbor in West Goshen, Chester County.
Police have charged Clayton Carter, 51, in the shooting death of G. Brooks Jennings.

Shortly before 8 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 300 block of Box Elder Drive for a dispute between Carter and Jennings about cursing and video recording in the back yard. Police said they were able to resolve that dispute.

Then at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, police say the neighbors got into another dispute. Carter told police that Jennings shined a light into his eyes while he was outside. Carter then allegedly pulled a car onto his lawn, shining the high beams of the car on Jennings’ property.

Carter then allegedly retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun from his house and confronted the victim again outside.

What happened immediately after proved what a vengeance this liberal had for his neighbor, considering the ruthless manner he took out his aggressions on him. This was all the result of a simple difference of political opinion, which the killer’s political party will likely find some way to blame on President Trump.

“Officials say Carter shot Jennings once in the head, knocking him to the ground. Carter then allegedly stood over Jennings’ body and shot him once more in the head,” ABC’s report continued.

“The victim was on his own property, police said…”

“…Jennings’ wife allegedly heard the first gunshot, then saw Carter stand over her husband as he fired the second shot.”

“Police recovered two shell casings, the gun and a knife at the scene. One shell casing was located on Carter’s property. The second shell casing was found on the victim’s property, near Jennings’ body.”

“Carter has been charged with murder and related offenses, and is currently being held at the Chester County Prison”.
“Neighbor Brian Dougherty got emotional when speaking of Jennings.”

“’You don’t want to sound cliche, you see this on TV all the time, but he is probably the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life. Really, seriously’,” Dougherty said.

What is the left going to say now about who the real domestic terrorists are and why was someone who is likely anti-gun given their political stance in possession of several which he used to commit a crime? The lefts own people constantly disprove their claims against conservatives.

There is more to this story here: Source
The only other place I can find this is here: Link and they say it happened Aug. 9th.

And I found a Video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]