Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Hannity Just Exposed
I hardly ever watch Fox news, even though it is supposed to lean to Republicans. I just don't watch MSM, but I do like Hannity. He really brings out things in this video that people, (especially demos) need to hear.

Quote:Deputy Attorney General is the one to blame for ALL of this Trump-Russia witch hunt. After Jeff Sessions recused himself from the case, Rosenstein is the one who appointed Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Now, the TRUTH about Rosenstein is finally coming out. Hannity has already exposed Mueller’s sick plan to destroy Trump, and last night he exposed Rosenstein for who he REALLY is. 

But Hannity didn’t stop with Rosenstein. He revealed how Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey, and possibly even Hillary are all part of a sick plan to destroy Trump. Everyone in America needs to see this video so they know what’s REALLY going on.

Source
Nothing about this "investigation" is fair as long as Mueller is leading it, IMO. But, I've seen some democrats saying if Trump fires him, it will show that Trump is hiding something, even though he would be firing him over conflicts of interest.  ANYTHING Trump does, they will find something negative to say about it.
It'll Be Ignored as The Rantings Of An Alt-Right-Wing Conspiracy Nut!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-10-2017, 07:26 PM)guohua Wrote: It'll Be Ignored as The Rantings Of An Alt-Right-Wing Conspiracy Nut!

Could not have said it better myself, you nailed it - and yes I take no heed of what this idiot spouts.
I'm afraid to watch and see what he's going to expose. Will he point his gun at me if he feels teeth??  tinylaughing tinylaughing

smallrofl :mediumcarltondance: Shocked  ( <<  pun completely intended with that guys mouth)
(08-13-2017, 06:06 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'm afraid to watch and see what he's going to expose. Will he point his gun at me if he feels teeth??  tinylaughing tinylaughing

smallrofl :mediumcarltondance: Shocked  ( <<  pun completely intended with that guys mouth)

TYPICAL.  No wonder we can't come together; no one on the left wants to see the truth!  
(08-13-2017, 07:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 06:06 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'm afraid to watch and see what he's going to expose. Will he point his gun at me if he feels teeth??  tinylaughing tinylaughing

TYPICAL.  No wonder we can't come together; no one on the left wants to see the truth!  
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
My dear Mystic Wanderer,,,,, Calm Down,,,,, They Still Respect You,,, minusculethumbsup2
Come on @"Mystic Wanderer" us coming together should never start with something out of Hannity's mouth (or the rest of the Fox News group). 

If it makes you feel any better, it shouldn't come out of the mouths of Maddow and Co. at MSNBC either. 

It's what comes out of our own mouths that should bring us together. A unified voice of reason and sanity that just flat out doesn't exist anymore. Considering I still come here each and every day after reading some of the most vile comments thrown at anybody on "the left" should tell you that I'm pretty comfortable in my thick skin. I'll still call a spade a spade when I see it (and I eat blood red snowflake sandwiches for lunch every day)  tinylaughing tinylaughing

And I remember very well not that long ago when I posted a story (one that was posted EVERYWHERE on the internet) you blew it off before clicking on it with a "pfft, CNN" comment...I can dig that up if you'd like (for historical purposes)

As far as what Hannity said? This whole "special investigation going to far" nonsense is bogus. Don't forget that Bill Clinton getting impeached started because of an investigation into Whitewater - an investigation that should have been centered around shady real estate dealings among a bunch of entitled crooks (the Clintons). Next thing you know we're talking about semen stains on dresses. The people that run these investigations can (and will) dig as deep as they see fit once they start, if anybody in charge has a problem with that they would fix it. But now that it's Trump under the gun it's "going too far". 

So for an honest answer to Hannity - I can't give anything to a man centered around ratings, ratings, ratings. The fact that Fox is just as "main stream" as the others but gets touted and put on a pedestal just blows my damn mind. MSNBC is a COMPLETE mouthpiece for the left (why? RATINGS) and Fox is no f'n better.

I still love you though  minusculebeercheers tinycool
Television is for entertainment... and it's struggling at that, to be honest!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-13-2017, 07:48 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I still love you though  minusculebeercheers tinycool

@"DuckforcoveR" 

I love you too, Duckypoo. 

[Image: th?id=OIP.z7QixNwKUX1i5PNzxRN_CgCgCZ&pid...=160&h=153]

No, I didn't say anything that hasn't been said here in other threads. I think my frustration came out here because of posts on FB where the left simply said flat out they wouldn't look at the video I posted to show they were wrong about whatever the topic was. It's happened several times. 

And, for the record, I don't watch Fox news anymore than I watch CNN. They are both owned and operated by the Deep State. I just thought what Hannity said in this video was spot on, (in my opinion).
I dunno, Dear Daughter.

I'm about as far to the right as it gets, just to the right of Attila the Hun, so far right that I wrap back around to the left, and I'm hugely disappointed in Trump. Here we are, better than 6 months into his presidency, and I'm still waiting on him to fulfill any of the campaign promises I voted him in to get done.

"Day One" my dyin' ass.

This must be what some of my Obama-supporting friends felt like when I caught them doing the occasional facepalm a way into HIS presidency. Kinda sorry I rubbed it in now, but this is their turn, I reckon.

I think I'm going to start voting for the Communist Party from here on out. At least they're honest about their desire to destroy America. I've had enough of voting for lying Republicans and Democrats. Give me an honest enemy over a lying "friend" any day of the week.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-15-2017, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno, Dear Daughter.

I'm about as far to the right as it gets, just to the right of Attila the Hun, so far right that I wrap back around to the left, and I'm hugely disappointed in Trump. Here we are, better than 6 months into his presidency, and I'm still waiting on him to fulfill any of the campaign promises I voted him in to get done.

"Day One" my dyin' ass.

This must be what some of my Obama-supporting friends felt like when I caught them doing the occasional facepalm a way into HIS presidency. Kinda sorry I rubbed it in now, but this is their turn, I reckon.

I think I'm going to start voting for the Communist Party from here on out. At least they're honest about their desire to destroy America. I've had enough of voting for lying Republicans and Democrats. Give me an honest enemy over a lying "friend" any day of the week.

I agree, I'm not as enthused as I was at the beginning, but I think the Deep State and Neocons are at fault. He doesn't know who to trust because he's surrounded by the enemy. 

There is more going on behind closed doors too that we  some people don't know about. The future of our planet seems to be riding on whether he strikes N. Korea, or not.  It has everything to do with spiritual things that I won't get into here. 
Just be ready (spiritually) to jump ship if he takes the wrong turn.
(08-15-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I agree, I'm not as enthused as I was at the beginning, but I think the Deep State and Neocons are at fault. He doesn't know who to trust because he's surrounded by the enemy. 

There is more going on behind closed doors too that we  some people don't know about. The future of our planet seems to be riding on whether he strikes N. Korea, or not.  It has everything to do with spiritual things that I won't get into here. 

Absolutely the Deep State and the Neocons bear a large share of the blame. After all, they are the ones blocking passage of necessary legislation to get the country back on track. An example is McCain, who was the ONE vote difference between the freedom of getting rid of Obamacare and the totalitarian tyranny of keeping it.

Who the hell let McCain back into DC anyhow? For Gods sakes - the man has a BRAIN tumor! Has no one stopped to consider that might affect his thinking just a wee bit, and there is a nation riding on his ability to think?

Still, Trump is a Wheeler-Dealer, made his millions with wheeling and dealing. I am nonplussed at his steadfast refusal to put that talent to work to save America, after he promised to do exactly that. You really think that if he tried, he couldn't swing ONE vote to save us from this non-stop slide into totalitarianism?

Yeah, there is more going on behind closed doors than we know about, and I'm not liking the results that escape from those closed doors. Trump really ought to let the tweeting go in favor of spending more quality time on saving the country than he does tweeting to his fan club.

Maybe, just maybe, it was all a sham, and he really doesn't want to - despite what he said. That is what all the evidence I see indicates. Then again, maybe I'm just a bitter old man who misses the relatively free nation I grew up in and fought for. I'm about ready to place all my bets that I will never see that nation again, and my children and grand children will never know what a free breath was like.

The America I see now looks more and more like the Soviet Union they used to scare us with way back when. It seems to have come here to roost after it left Russia. I fought the good fight, and appear to have lost. Some days, you eat the bear, and other days, the bear eats you.

The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-16-2017, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I agree, I'm not as enthused as I was at the beginning, but I think the Deep State and Neocons are at fault. He doesn't know who to trust because he's surrounded by the enemy. 

The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

You, nor anyone who fought for our freedom, failed. It's the politicians up on the mighty hill of America who failed. They failed all of us by allowing our government to be infiltrated with people who want nothing more than to bring us to our knees. There is still time to save us, but the hour glass is running out of sand quickly!
(08-16-2017, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

If it's any consolation, a major chunk of regret will come from those who refuse to listen to what
is actually happening in the USA and believe they're on the inside of this subtle seizure.

It's okay believing in an ideology or political manner of governing, but when the door of successful
takeover closes... those who follow the belief will not be permitted to enjoy the trinkets that come
with that control.

That is for the hogs wearing the clothes, not the farmyard animals.
(08-16-2017, 02:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

If it's any consolation, a major chunk of regret will come from those who refuse to listen to what
is actually happening in the USA and believe they're on the inside of this subtle seizure.

It's okay believing in an ideology or political manner of governing, but when the door of successful
takeover closes... those who follow the belief will not be permitted to enjoy the trinkets that come
with that control.

That is for the hogs wearing the clothes, not the farmyard animals.

Can't tell 'em nothing, so all you can do when you're an old guy who's already seen it is sit back and watch it all over again. There's another old guy they ought to go talk to, but they won't, because they don't wanna hear it - they think that somehow THIS time it will all turn out differently than it always has before. His name is Eden Pastora. He's an old guy who now works as a shark fishing guide off the east coast of Nicaragua. Back in the day, he was a Pretty Big Deal, one of the leaders of the opposition in the Sandinista wars. His nom de guerre, "Commandante Cerro", was on everyone's lips back then, whether for or against. Yeah, he had it like that - everyone knew his handle.

Problem was, when the communists finally took over, poor old Eden, who had fought so hard for them and was instrumental in gaining their victory, turned out to be not "communist" enough - he was fighting for his people, but either threw in with the wrong side, or allowed the communists to infiltrate the right one... politics sometimes get a little fuzzy when you get older. There is less "right" or "wrong", and more shades of gray between the two.

SO - the communists installed a nobody, Daniel Ortega, into office and made him a somebody, and relegated Eden, once their fair-haired boy when it suited them, to oblivion. Then they commenced the reign of terror that saw entire villages of Miskito indians (whom they alleged that they "cared about" and were "fighting for") burned to the ground so the Miskitos could be relocated to areas more suitable for governmental abuse of them.

One should always be careful of whom one throws their lot in with, and perhaps examine their track record for what happens AFTER the victory, before joining cause with them. It sometimes turns out badly for what the communists call their "useful idiots"... well, ok, it ALWAYS turns out badly for them. There is always a Night of the Long Knives, and few are lucky enough to escape the purges after their usefulness is over. Eden WAS lucky enough to survive, but he never got what they promised him, and his people suffered for his mistakes. I guess he should consider himself fortunate to be above ground so that he CAN be a fishing guide.

Same thing gonna happen here, and all I can do is watch now. It's like a slow motion train wreck that I've already seen before.

(08-17-2017, 06:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Same thing gonna happen here, and all I can do is watch now.
It's like a slow motion train wreck that I've already seen before.

As you've indicated, history has a habit of repeating itself and the saddest part is
that we never explain to those who come after us that the world did exist before
them.

Well, maybe we do and they just don't listen!
For Britain, the European Union wasn't created when the Romans got here...
somehow, we got along with those on the continent without the need for centralising
governance.

In the States, the very streets that the protesters walk and the freedom to protest,
came from from somewhere before they -and even we, were born.

But the concept of a world before 'me' implies that there's no importance to a current
individual... no feeling of self-significance and for an undeveloped mind, that's frightening.

Still, $25-per-day can erase such concerns!

I found this video very interesting.
My husband said,,,,,,, Lock and Load, keep you Ammo clean and dry, be ready!
(08-17-2017, 10:59 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Same thing gonna happen here, and all I can do is watch now.
It's like a slow motion train wreck that I've already seen before.

As you've indicated, history has a habit of repeating itself and the saddest part is
that we never explain to those who come after us that the world did exist before
them.

Well, maybe we do and they just don't listen!
For Britain, the European Union wasn't created when the Romans got here...
somehow, we got along with those on the continent without the need for centralising
governance.

In the States, the very streets that the protesters walk and the freedom to protest,
came from from somewhere before they -and even we, were born.

But the concept of a world before 'me' implies that there's no importance to a current
individual... no feeling of self-significance and for an undeveloped mind, that's frightening.

Still, $25-per-day can erase such concerns!

I found this video very interesting.

Very informative video!  Thanks for sharing.   minusculethumbsup
(08-17-2017, 01:20 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband said,,,,,,, Lock and Load, keep you Ammo clean and dry, be ready!

I think it's getting obvious to the most casual observer at this point. Grace looked me dead square in the eye yesterday and said "you need to buy more bullets".

I might have expected "we need new drapes" or "this furniture is getting a little long in the tooth - we need to look at some new stuff", but "more BULLETS"?

Ya gotta love a woman like that!

What I haven't told her is that I think I need more magazines - I've only got 7 currently, and some of those date back nearly 40 years (at least that's when I got them, probably not when they were manufactured... they are "former Marines", and as we all know, Uncle Sugar buys from the lowest bidder), and nary a one of them is my favorite 40 round "ambush mag" that allows me to be obnoxious 10 rounds longer while hunting for cover in the event of an ambush.

Grace never batted an eye nor asked the usual "what are you doing that for?" when I hauled out my old dusty rattle rig and started checking the straps and buckles for wear and repair a few days ago, and making sure it was sized right to ride well, and had all the right stuff where it needs to be.

I can feel it coming in the air, ready or not. I'm not about to go hunting for them - not even on a dare - but if they come hunting for me, I'd like to be ready to greet them.

There is only so much resupply you can do off the dead guys laying around. Grace is probably right - I probably need more bullets.

And magazines.