Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Real Or A Hoax, you decide.
If this is not Fake News,,,,,, I couldn't be Happier!
Quote:Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain
You know as well as me and my husband, she would NEVER take a Plea Bargain,,,, Why you ask,,,, Hillary Never, Every Believes she has done anything Wrong,,, Nothing Is Her Fault!
Quote:The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.
During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.
Source
Here is an other: Link to the article with more comments about Hillary i think.

But still, I'm having a hard time believe this myself, I can't really find any other source.
I'm calling it a Hoax. JMHO.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Whether it's true or not, it is indicative of how such a high-profile legal situation is handled.

Think about the message it sends out -not only to those who voted in the recent election,
but also to Governments around the world.
The average person in the street doesn't and due to the social education, cannot appreciate
the delicacies in the political and entertainment spheres.

Yes, money is a big factor and even though that same average person would baulk at the idea
of a wealthy politician not being held to the same standards as the rest of us, those who judge
on these situations also understand the fallout if such a renown figure is incarcerated or stopped
from furthering their career.

People who rely financially on that person, industries that benefit from that person's action can all
be effected and there's always the 'cop-out' of using the nuances between breaking a law and acting
with poor conduct.

There have been professional racing car drivers who've been caught speeding on public roads and
the Magistrate believed that a prison sentence would not only effect the driver's access to other
countries where race-meetings were being held due to the conviction being stapled to his record,
but also that his success in that year's ongoing competitions could be hampered if he was locked-up!

The laws are the same for all, but the punishments aren't.
Or as Mr. Orwell suggested... 'All animals are equal, but some animals are equal than others'
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-10-2017, 10:20 AM)BIAD Wrote: Whether it's true or not, it is indicative of how such a high-profile legal situation is handled.

Think about the message it sends out -not only to those who voted in the recent election,
but also to Governments around the world.
The average person in the street doesn't and due to the social education, cannot appreciate
the delicacies in the political and entertainment spheres.

Yes, money is a big factor and even though that same average person would baulk at the idea
of a wealthy politician not being held to the same standards as the rest of us, those who judge
on these situations also understand the fallout if such a renown figure is incarcerated or stopped
from furthering their career.

People who rely financially on that person, industries that benefit from that person's action can all
be effected and there's always the 'cop-out' of using the nuances between breaking a law and acting
with poor conduct.

There have been professional racing car drivers who've been caught speeding on public roads and
the Magistrate believed that a prison sentence would not only effect the driver's access to other
countries where race-meetings were being held due to the conviction being stapled to his record,
but also that his success in that year's ongoing competitions could be hampered if he was locked-up!

The laws are the same for all, but the punishments aren't.
Or as Mr. Orwell suggested... 'All animals are equal, but some animals are equal than others'
tinysure
Very, Very, Well Said.
I DON'T WANT THEM TO OFFER HER A PLEA BARGAIN, SO I HOPE IT'S FAKE! 

I want to see her arrested like any other person would be, and thrown behind bars for the rest of her life. Better yet, stand her up in front of a firing squad!   smallmachinegun
(08-10-2017, 02:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I DON'T WANT THEM TO OFFER HER A PLEA BARGAIN, SO I HOPE IT'S FAKE! 

I want to see her arrested like any other person would be, and thrown behind bars for the rest of her life. Better yet, stand her up in front of a firing squad!   smallmachinegun

Right, Right, Right,,, I Know,,, BUT, They would have to Arrest Her To Offer That Plea Deal.
Now the Whole Point of that Second Link,,, is to make the Point, Hillary is To Stuck On Herself, She Believes that she is Perfect and Can Do NO WRONG!
She'd turn the Deal down and go for a trail Knowing in Her Mind (as small as it is) She Is Innocent.......