Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Woman Sees 99 Million More Colors Than the Rest of us
Man, wouldn't that be cool, to see that many colors?  I've heard some people that had near death experiences say there are more colors over there; colors we don't even know about here.  I look forward to seeing them.

[Image: 700_7e134b09ee0b60a49634fea79f1ca797.jpg?v=1502257136]

The average person only has 3 color cones in their retina, which allows them to see the color spectrum of blues, reds, and greens, but this woman has 4. This allows her to distinguish up to 100 million colors!   tinybigeyes 

Quote:Another interesting discovery that came in the research was the fact that the woman had a father who was color blind. Which now has researchers wondering if there could genetically be a connection. As stated above those with color blindness only have two color cell cones, yet this woman was born having four instead of the standard three of most individuals.

This discovery also backs up what was discovered by short dutch scientist HL de Vries back in 1948 when he determined that perhaps a man who was color blind could have ended up having a daughter who could be classified as tetrachromats the scientific term for those with four color cones. However, it wasn't until the eighties that the research into the phenomenon started to take off. Apparently, the research is aimed at women since they seem to be the ones who can be tetrachromats but is it possible that four color cones could also be found in men?
Well that is certainly something for the scientist to ponder down the road and no doubt could take one day, but right now the fact that one woman has been found is the start of proving what has been suspected for decades.

Psst!  Come closer so I can whisper in your ear.  I bet she's an ET, or at least an abductee who has been 'modified'.   mediumshhhh
@"Mystic Wanderer" HEY,,, CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN BUT A LITTLE L O U D E R, I COULDN'T HEAR YOU,,,, SOMETHING ABOUT E T's ?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]