Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
27 moments of Hypocrisy
It's amazing what happens when every word you write can be seen in the future. Hypocrisy at its finest folks:

Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg] Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

Or another:

Quote:While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2016

Or another:

Quote:"@TheBigJamesG: What kind of president doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do? Detached from reality he is"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 9, 2014

Or another:

@realDonaldTrump

"@gretawire: PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure"
10:04 PM - Sep 7, 2013

care for another?:

@realDonaldTrump

Obama should play golf with Republicans & opponents rather than his small group of friends. That way maybe the terrible gridlock would end.
8:01 AM - Sep 19, 2012

I can keep going if you'd like. 

It's amazing the short memory, the partisan bubbles, and the absolute gullibility of people to fall for this impostor. This billionaire wolf in sheep's clothing (made in China BTW). 

Here you go folks, your Commander in Chief:

27 times I was a Hypocrite-by Donald J. Trump

Quote:President Donald Trump could be on track to spend as much as triple the time former President Barack Obama did on the golf course in his first year in office -- and to play more than former President George W. Bush did in eight years in office.

Trump spent Saturday at his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, marking the 81st day that the President has visited one of his golf courses -- and his fourth straight day at a club.

Hypocritical Shit
And please, save all of your Hillary shit for yourself. The election is over and it's time for Mr. Big Mac himself to be accountable.  tinycool

Quote:hyp·o·crit·i·cal
ˌhipəˈkridək(ə)l/
adjective

1. behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
    "we don't go to church and we thought it would be hypocritical to have him christened"

I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I can come back, hopefully by the end of this year, and post my response.   :smallwink:
If you want I can post the dollar amount for Trump and his trips to the Winter Whitehouse (super imposed on his tweets about how much Obama's Vacation's cost us taxpayers)

Especially considering he's a billionaire and further enriching himself by staying at his own resorts.....

The Jig is up.
(11-26-2017, 04:17 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: If you want I can post the dollar amount for Trump and his trips to the Winter Whitehouse (super imposed on his tweets about how much Obama's Vacation's cost us taxpayers)

The Jig is up.

Would that be AFTER allowing for the $400,000 salary he turned down and donated back to the US Treasury, or is that coming from the $50,000 extra allowance he is paid yearly?  When does it actually start to cost us extra after deducting $450,000 from the total?
Im not including that pocket change for him. He's spent more than that at his resorts to stuff his own pockets and enrich his kids.

If the only defense is that he donated his salary I have a bridge to sell you. This is about his hypocrisy (and his supporters) after listening to years of the same people blasting Obama for golfing.
The cost of his vacations to maralogo are at about 9 million at this point btw. 

He also spent more days away from the Whitehouse this year than Bush and Obama combined. And considering the Whitehouse is set-up to run the government vs. Places that aren't (and he seems to prefer those places) the cost is probably 3 times in comparison to his predecessor at this point. 

But I don't expect anything less than some jumbo about Hillary and Obama because we can't expect the standards be set the same right?  tinycool

8 years I listened to Obama haters DAILY for the same things that Trump is getting a pass on? Why?
Rank has its privalege

(I am not spell checking it)

The math is simple..

Power has perks
Those in charge expect those

Remember during the budget that congress passed a bipartisan pay raise
and kept their perks opened

The question here is cost level
(11-27-2017, 06:53 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Rank has its privalege

(I am not spell checking it)

The math is simple..

Power has perks
Those in charge expect those

Remember during the budget that congress passed a bipartisan pay raise
and kept their perks opened

The question here is cost level

Now that my friend is spot on. Truth be told I never complained about Obama's golfing simply because the government pretty much travels with him. He could launch a counterattack anywhere in the world from the bunker on hole 9 if he needed to.

I don't give a hoot about Trump and his golfing either (there are far greater things he does that concern me much more) I just wish the standard could be the same for everybody. If golfing was a problem 3 years ago than it should still be a problem now (if that's your thing).
I have to agree with you both, we -the public, don't appreciate the situation when it comes to a Presidency.

Apart from it being a preferred chunk of ''nasty' gossip that fills are a column or two for the biased media,
it's actually insulting the reader by implying Presidents, ex-Presidents and the people all the way down the
ranks, are just there to serve only.

Mr. Obama still has security, he is and always will be a valuable asset for friend and foe alike.
The same goes for Hillary Clinton to some extent. It's just that a gauntlet of solemn-faced men in sun-glasses
aren't as visible as the Secret Service. I'd guess that sections of the FBI and possibly other tax-funded agencies
are involved in making sure a level of current and past governing people are monitored in the name of security.
It's not like the television tells us!!

Now does a Presidency require a person to be shackled to the resolute desk all day...? No, of course not.
It's just that this dumb-assed media has brought down the level of public intellect and offers what it calls
news in a fashion that resembles a report about a supposedly-important incident in a soap-opera.

Put it another way.
What happens when you're four or eight years are up...? Can you just drop by a cafe one day or take a sailing
holiday in the Caribbean with your family and expect nobody (the media included) not to give you hassle or even
attempt to capture an important dignitary for Machiavellian purposes.
The media don't tattle-tale that stuff.

Obama and Trump like golf. The Bush family liked fishing and tending their ranch. I'll wager there was-and-is a
telephonic device close by, the President job tends to warrant that!
They can afford to do the things they do and that's just how it is. The security comes out of the tax-payers pockets
and that's just how it is too!

Thee only blip in all of this is when Cheney went hunting, now that may have caused some security problems!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:What Donald Trump has accomplished so far is truly amazing.

Trump supporters are proud of the job President Trump has done so far. He has achieved many of the campaign promises he made despite the lack of help he’s received from the Republican Party and the obstructionists in Congress. With just 1 year in office [b]Trump’s accomplishment list[/b] is growing and growing yet you wouldn’t know that if get your news from the “Main Stream Media”.

[b]How long do you see Pro Trump news stay in the headlines?[/b]
It’s almost like seeing a shooting star, you have to be in the right place at the right time and then it’s over just as fast as it began. MAGAPILL was created to preserve President Trump’s Legacy by archiving and listing his accomplishments. Much of the positive Trump News gets under reported or in many cases, not reported at all. There is one thing that the establishment Republicans, Democrats and the establishment Media all have in common… They want President Trump to fail.

The establishment Republicans, who are basically Democrats at this point, are refusing to implement the MAGA agenda. The Democrats don’t have an agenda that they can say out loud without getting completely rejected so they are just in obstruct mode. The establishment Media has become a political arm. All of the journalists have left the building and we are left with political operatives telling you how to think about their slanted stories.

They are all trying their hardest to paint a picture of failure and disaster and we can’t let them succeed in doing that. If we don’t capture and archive what’s really going on, we’re leaving it up to the MSM to define Trump’s Presidency and his Legacy.

Seems to me he's doing just fine no matter how many trips he makes to the golf course. The accomplishment list is too long to post here, so click on the link below to view. 

Trump's Accomplishment List

Here's the answer.  Synchronicity at work.   tinysure 

The total for Obama travel is $9,028,346.90 for this production of documents. Added to the previously released costs, the known total for travel expenses for the Obamas is now $114,691,322.17.

The total for President Trump’s travels in this production is $2,821,367.34. Added to the previously released costs, the known travel costs are now $10,381,792.35.

Judicial Watch obtained new Obama travel records from the Secret Service as the result of a May 2017 FOIA lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ([i]Judicial Watch v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (No. 1:17-cv-01007)). Judicial Watch’s lawsuit produced the following travel records showing a total of $9,028,346.90 for Obama travel:[/i]

A pair of Obama family vacations the weekend of February 14, 2014, cost the Secret Service $272,192.91:
  • Michelle Obama’s annual trip to Aspen with her daughters – where she shut down the airport for an hour – cost $6,970 in air/rail, $5,614.99 in car rentals and $76,078.30 in hotels for a total of $88,663.29
  • President Obama’s annual golfing trip to Palm Springs included a meeting with Jordan’s King Abdullah II and cost $10,951 in air/rail, $10,166.79 in car rentals and $162,411.80 in hotels for a total of $183,529.62

Michelle Obama made two North Carolina trips in 2016 to campaign for Hillary Clinton. Air Force expenses total $40,902.40. In both trips, she took a C-40C military jet operating at $5,312 per hour.
  • Michelle Obama flew to Charlottesville then to Raleigh on October 4 for 2.1 hours at a total of $11,155.20
  • Michelle Obama flew roundtrip to Belville and then Salem on October 26 and 27 for a total of 5.6 hours at $29,747.20.
In July 2017, Judicial Watch filed a separate FOIA lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, for the Air Force and Secret Service travel expenditures for the Trump family during April 2017 and Obama family between January 2009 and January 2017 ([i]Judicial Watch v. U.S. Dept. of Defense and Dept. of Homeland Security (No. 1:17-cv-01341)).[/i]

Air Force and Secret Service records show President Obama’s annual trips to Chicago cost $7,444,780.78
  • During fiscal year 2015, Obama flew 9 hours at an operating cost of $206,337 per hour for a total of $1,857,033
  • During fiscal year 2016, Obama flew 5 hours at an operating cost of $180,118 per hour for a total of $900,590
  • During fiscal year 2017, Obama flew 6.2 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 per hour for a total of $882,756
  • Secret Service records show a total of $3,804,401.78 in costs between 2011 and 2016 for the Chicago trips. The Secret Service spent $3,372,399.07 in hotels, $423,428.28 in car rentals and $8,574.50 in miscellaneous expenses.

Secret Service showed expenses for Obama’s post-presidency travels of $1,913,702.21 including: $936,742.56 in hotels; $159,393.40 in air/rail; $2,684.11 in car rentals; $819.70 in overtime; and $814,062.44 in miscellaneous expenses. The destinations of these trips were withheld under “privacy” and “law enforcement” exemptions.

Air Force documents showed two of President Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago cost $1,124,802:
  • President Trump flew to Mar-a-Lago to meet with China’s President Ji Jinping between April 6-9 for 4.1 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 per hour for a total of $583,758
  • President Trump flew to Mar-a-Lago to celebrate Easter between April 14-16 for 3.8 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 per hour for a total $541,044

Judicial Watch obtained Air Force records through a FOIA request showing that President Trump’s visits to his Bedminster, NJ, golf resort and a Pennsylvania rally cost $603,107.40:President Trump flew to a rally in Harrisburg, PA on April 29 to celebrate his 100th day in office. He flew 1.1 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 for a total of $156,618;
  • President Trump flew to the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ between May 5-8, where he tweeted that he was saving money by not going to New York and causing a disruption. He flew 1.5 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 and .7 hours on a C-32A military jet at $15,994 for a total of $224,765.80;
  • President Trump flew to Bedminster between June 9-11 for 1.4 hours at an operating cost of $142,380 per hour for a total of $199,332 and;
  • Melania Trump flew to Bedminster July 14–16 in a military C-32A jet for 1.4 hours at an operating cost of $15,994 for a total of $22,391.60

Source
I read this thread with interest and it seems to me that what is going on is the old game of "divide and conquer".
When the people are spending there time fighting about stupid things like who plays the must golf they are missing what is realy going on, and thats the way TPTB want it.
(11-28-2017, 06:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read this thread with interest and it seems to me that what is going on is the old game of "divide and conquer".
When the people are spending there time fighting about stupid things like who plays the must golf they are missing what is realy going on, and thats the way TPTB want it.

No one is going to divide and conquer @"DuckforcoveR" and me.  We are good buds.   :smallwink:
(11-28-2017, 06:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 06:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read this thread with interest and it seems to me that what is going on is the old game of "divide and conquer".

No one is going to divide and conquer @"DuckforcoveR" and me.  We are good buds.   :smallwink:

I meant thats how the people of the US are been controlled
(11-28-2017, 06:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 06:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I meant thats how the people of the US are been controlled

I think it's done on purpose, and probably by the "white hats". They said in Q's posts they need the distraction for the public so they can carry out certain plans.   Look over there, not over here.
To be honest, that’s why “Anti-Obama” people got under my skin so damn much during his presidency. Ideologically, legislatively, and stylistically he gave us ALL so much to be angry about or to legitimately be opposed to. Yet with all of that people decided to focus on golfing, feel on the desk, “tranny wife”, no birth certificate, etc. All the shit that (in my opinion) had nothing to do with what we should have been opposed to (NDAA / Patriot Act for me was the big one).

I completely agree that it’s Divide and Conquer but I honestly think that most people on the right didn’t just fall into it, they DOVE into it and took a swim while he was president. And now it’s just flipped opposite like a damn teeter-totter.

And no, Trump OR Obama couldn’t drive a stake between us. I never let politics leave any weight on my shoulders. I say my 2 cents (kicking and screaming sometimes) and then it’s done with in my mind.  tinycool