Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions For The Top Of Your Christmas Tree.
When the snow is rapping a tattoo on your window-pane in Arizona or your shoes look
dark from the latest splash of slush from a passing bus, one can sometimes wonder why
we make such a to-do about this time of the year.

But now, that twinkling tree in the corner of the room can help in bringing back that ole'
Christmas cheer with three new versions of the traditional fairy for that evergreen decoration.

Strength & Focus. Serena Williams.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2941]

Entertaining & Business Savvy. The lovely Beyonce.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2942]

mediumfacepalmReally...?!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2943]
Goodwill and peace to all... non-deplorables!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Reminds me of the story about Father Christmas.
It was Christmas eve and Father Christmas had decided to deliver Christmas trees as well as toys. Well the weather was the worse ever , snow, rain cold , thunder storms, and Father Christmas was wet and hungry, he just wanted to get home. The extra work of carrying Christmas trees was just too much.
So at last he was finished and on his way home when one of the fairy helpers asked Father Christmas " There is one Christmas tree left what should I do with it ?"
Father Christmas looked at the fairy and that dear people is how the fairy got on top of the Christmas tree.
NO!  JUST... NO!!   spoketoomuch
(12-11-2017, 05:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

If your cry of agony is in regards of Wallfire' claim, then I'd suggest that's
where the idea of dangling baubles came from too!
Like an after-thought.
tinysurprised

If it's just the realisation that companies will manufacture any crap for dollars...
I agree, NO -indeed!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
BIAD wrote

Like an after-thought.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(12-11-2017, 08:39 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 05:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Like an after-thought.
tinysurprised

If it's just the realisation that companies will manufacture any crap for dollars...
I agree, NO -indeed!

Actually, my reply was to your OP.  My response when I saw Killary with angel wings, as if the first two weren't bad enough.   smallnotamused
Lol... those aren't real are they?

As far as tree toppers, we have no dilemma as we do not put up any tree or decorations of any kind.. 

But if I had a tree, the topper would never be any of the above... lol
(12-11-2017, 03:22 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Reminds me of the story about Father Christmas.
It was Christmas eve and Father Christmas had decided to deliver Christmas trees as well as toys. Well the weather was the worse ever , snow, rain cold , thunder storms, and Father Christmas was wet and hungry, he just wanted to get home. The extra work of carrying Christmas trees was just too much.
So at last he was finished and on his way home when one of the fairy helpers asked Father Christmas " There is one Christmas tree left what should I do with it ?"
Father Christmas looked at the fairy and that dear people is how the fairy got on top of the Christmas tree.

smallrofl I love that one!
I Just got it,,,,,, My Hillary Clinton Tree Topper,,,,,,,,,, I'm So Excited,,,,,,,,,,  smallgreenhurray
[Image: 41D-vE06k4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-12-2017, 05:43 AM)guohua Wrote: I Just got it,,,,,, My Hillary Clinton Tree Topper,,,,,,,,,, I'm So Excited,,,,,,,,,,  smallgreenhurray
[Image: 41D-vE06k4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg]

Now, that's more like it!   minusculeknocks