Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN'
Ok Guys, if you actually go to this Cafe,,,,, Turn in your man-card, have it stamped, Girlie-Man and have your nut sack snipped.

Quote:'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN' 
Vegan cafe charges male customers 18 percent ‘man tax’ and seats women first in bid to address gender pay gap
First these Pay Gap Bull-Shit the Democrats started, needs to end.
But on with this article.
Quote:A CAFE is making waves after it began charging blokes more money in a bid to close the gender pay gap.

The feminist vegan owner of Handsome Her eatery in Melbourne, Australia, is making them pay an 18 per cent “man tax” as well as giving women priority over seating.
So,,, I asked my husband if he'd pay 18% more if I want to go there for a sandwich and a drink (Jim Beam and Coke) he said I could go alone, he didn't to be held hostage for having Balls!
[Image: nintchdbpict000343704388.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
[Image: nintchdbpict000343704443.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]

Quote:Owner Alex O’Brien told Broadsheet website: “I do want people to think about it, because we’ve had this (pay discrepancy) for decades and decades and we’re bringing it to the forefront of people’s minds.

“I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.”

Ms O’Brien says the response from her customers has been positive, with one man even donating $50 (£30) to the cause.

She said: “There’s been nothing but positivity from everyone, males and females.”
What was he hoping for and Lap Dance or was he just Balless?

Quote:But the reaction on social media has been mixed, with some praising while others are outraged.
One Twitter user said: “This makes me sick. What the hell is wrong with these stupid women. Rules for men to enter?”
While Jack Saba tweeted: “Your “cafe” is sexist.”
Source
I have a question,,,,,,Ah, but what if the 'man' identifies as a woman, OR, a transsexual?? Only a Liberal - Progressive could discriminate for the cause of Equality.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:'...The extra money will be donated to the Elizabeth Morgan House which supports Aboriginal women and children...'
Because it's illegal in Australia for a member of the public to 'tax' another in the form this story pretends it is.

The paper spins it as a tax, but the cafe says it's a charity option for the customers with a twist of feminism.

I doubt there's any gristled-remains of a certain part of a woman's anatomy in that bucket.
Certain countries extract an entirely different form of 'tax' from women which assures pleasure cannot be attained
from copulation, but I'm sure Mr. Murdoch's paper will probably skirt around that 'hot potatoe'!
Better to display thumbnail images of scantily-dressed women on the website and leave genital mutilation for
another time and place.
(Don't be a downer, BIAD!)

However, it's another way of advertising your cafe!

Quote:'...It comes as a row broke out over the gender pay gap after the salaries of top BBC earners were revealed...'

Which The Sun knows fine-well is a British gossip-story... in fact, a London-based non-story as it's known that
so-called 'celebrity-news-presenters' have agents who arrange contracts for their clients and regular Journalists
are employed in an entirely different format that is the same as the regular person in employment.

If a Journalist draws in a large audience through his-or-her work, then that Journalist gains worth, that worth is then
offered as a bargaining chip for a larger salary. Most journalistic exposure on television and radio takes time
and the factor that more women are now involved in the presenting information than in the past, suggests it's just
an on-going situation.

Also, any P.R firm will tell you that a strong 'manly' voice enforces a narrative, a key ingredient in maintaining
ratings. But, all this is bullshit because none of the high-status female Journalists had originally complained
at the BBC. It's just that the licence-funded company is currently full of diversity-crazy lofty middle-class liberals
who refuse to believe in the realities of life.

Quote:'...The broadcaster published a full list of the 96 people who earn more than £150,000 exposing a huge disparity
in wages, with just one woman – Claudia Winkleman – featuring in its top ten best-paid stars...'

Again, The Sun newspaper knows this game and knows it well. They had Page-3 topless women in their paper for
years based solely on that they believed 'real men' would purchase it. The articles were always less nuance-based
and leaned heavily towards the burly, brusque construction worker-style mentality that they believed existed.

Their in-house news-desk mantra was if you dig a ditch, lay bricks or drive a van, you do so because you haven't acquired
the education to understand political badinage... and it worked!
But it's only true because most men like big exposed tits and reading about how a famous footballer got caught snorting
cocaine off them!

In regards of the so-called 'pay disparity', it would be interesting to see if the female Journalist and News Editor
-Rebekah Brooks was on the same wages as a fellow male colleague. 

Quote:'...Prime Minister Theresa May was among those to blast the figures and call for the Beeb to pay men and women the same...'

This sentence was placed to give some-sort of credibility to the story that has moved off the original 'man-tax-in-Australia'
and landed back in Westminster, which the silly, light-hearted tale was really all about!

Quote:'...She said: “What has happened today is we have seen the way the BBC is paying women less for doing the
same job as the men.”...'

Which is illegal in the United Kingdom. So... what has happened? Nothing, because the true argument is the debate
about gender-gap payment and whether a high-profile man in a televised media should be paid the same as a female
Journalist who has less air-time to the viewers.
Notice how they don't mention actors and actresses being paid different amounts...? Because of ratings-worth and
they know it.

And now my 'cost-more' man-coffee is cold.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@BIAD,,,, Excellently Put.
I agree, my husband on the other hand still Grumbles about it,,,,, he doesn't have a feminist bone in his body.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]