Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Sun,,, A Source of Energy?
Yes, Why Not?
I would think an Advanced Civilization could have Mastered a way to use the energy given off by Giant Stars as an Fuel Source.

So,,, these space craft may just appear from a Wormhole close a a sun to recharge and open another Wormhole and continue their Journey.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I ask you, does this look like a Wormhole opening close to our sun?

People say nothing could get that close to the sun without being burnt up, but scientists say our sun is actually not hot; it's the energy it gives off that produces heat. There is also a material that is almost indestructible that alien space craft are made from, and they have enormous force fields surrounding them.

So, yes, I think "they" are either using our sun for refueling, or else, the ones in charge of this galaxy are manipulating it's energy levels so it won't blow up as we enter the part of space that has these huge energy waves hitting us now.
I've also heard the sun has a gateway to 'other places' where our space brothers come in and out quite often.

Probably all the above is happening.
(08-06-2017, 03:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: People say nothing could get that close to the sun without being burnt up, but scientists say our sun is actually not hot; it's the energy it gives off that produces heat. There is also a material that is almost indestructible that alien space craft are made from, and they have enormous force fields surrounding them.

So, yes, I think "they" are either using our sun for refueling, or else, the ones in charge of this galaxy are manipulating it's energy levels so it won't blow up as we enter the part of space that has these huge energy waves hitting us now.
I've also heard the sun has a gateway to 'other places' where our space brothers come in and out quite often.

Probably all the above is happening.

I think you're right.