Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Putin Been Replaced by a Clone?
Here's something to chew on. Don't dismiss it before looking at the possibilities.

Putin's wife says he was killed back in 2014 and replaced with a clone that is controlled by the Elite Globalists who want NWO. Apparently, Putin wasn't working with them, so they replaced him with a double who would.

Quote:Vladimir Putin’s ex-wife and former first lady of Russia, Lyudmila Putina, has made shocking claims that her ex-husband has been “long dead” and was replaced by a body double. It is claimed that the Russian leader was killed a New World Order assassination because of he posed a massive threat to their global agenda. “I have to admit it publicly because I could no longer see what is happening on his behalf. It’s terrible people. They did not stop at anything. I am afraid that now they will kill me and daughters as well as killed him.” Putina said.

“I am afraid that now they will kill me and daughters as well as killed him.Our family was not exactly perfect. When I got married, I was in love with intelligence officers.” The shocking claims were first published in the German newspaper Die Welt were the former first lady opened up completely on what happened to the ‘real Putin’.

Back in March 2014, President Putin went missing for 10 days and then reappeared, he then refused to comment on why he was missing for 10 days.There are now claims that the Russian leader was killed at the time his was missing and the person that returned was not him but a body double. Theories also suggest that Putin was most likely poisoned in the Kremlin like Joseph Stalin. Experts also noted the dramatic changes in Putin’s appearance, but most importantly the fact that he lost the ability to speak German, a language he was once fluent in. The icing on the cake was his divorce from his wife. There is also speculation that Vladimir Putin may have had cosmetic surgery,  Cosmetic experts say the skin around his eyes are totally clear of wrinkles and bags which is a complete giveaway in cosmetic procedures.

New claims suggest that Putin’s new body double is now under the control of the CIA. “They told me only one thing: ‘If you want to live – be silent.’” Putina claims.
“I learned that the murder of Vladimir prepared ahead of time, it eliminated when the first twin was almost ready to take his place. Outwardly, he was of course very much like Putin – I was impressed. But it was a completely different person. Now I live abroad, I’m fine. But I’m afraid to see what is happening with Russia.”

Source

Now, before you go shaking your head, listen to what others say about cloning. This man says our governments have been using cloning since the 1940s.   tinyhuh

Could it be true that Putin really isn't Putin? 

You decide.
Here is a short clip from the movie the man in Kerry Cassidy's video (above) said to watch that shows how cloning works.  The full length movie is also available on You Tube if you wish to watch it, but I am only interested in sharing the part about cloning.

The Boys from Brazil is the full movie title.

I remember when that disappearance happened. Same time as the "coup" coverage in Moscow (the explosions and fires). I forgot how weird all of that stuff was, it became a "move along, nothing to see here" situation...worked well on me. 

I'll give it a watch, thanks! tinycool
(08-04-2017, 05:02 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I remember when that disappearance happened. Same time as the "coup" coverage in Moscow (the explosions and fires). I forgot how weird all of that stuff was, it became a "move along, nothing to see here" situation...worked well on me. 

I'll give it a watch, thanks! tinycool

Well, something else to consider is that some people (whistle-blowers) said Putin was taken off-world to attend a meeting with some kind of "alien" counsel during the time he went missing. 
This could be a cover story for that... or that could be a cover story for this.   tinybighuh

They are both highly controversial topics, so I wonder which one it true?  Or, are neither of them true?   minusculethinking
Nope .... vlad still very much his usual self .....  though now ya mention it .... he did pay my pub tab in moscow last week ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(08-19-2017, 11:09 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Nope .... vlad still very much his usual self .....  though now ya mention it .... he did pay my pub tab in moscow last week ....
@"Daitengu" 
That Bar you were in,,,,,,, and Putin paid your Bar Tab,,,, was he wearing a Speedo?
[Image: tumblr_mlpgvxESHR1s92xmno1_500.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Sorry but I can't go here. The daily star and a site called crazy video is just not what I call reliable journalism. 

Men age over time, all of mankind ages over time. Wealthy men have plastic surgery (and visit tanning beds) the same as women do because these wealthy men are not only vain but have to see themselves on television all the time. 

It's more than just a stretch of the imagination here.. if his ex is saying he was cloned, then it's a more reasonable assumption that her marbles jumped out of her head and took a very long holiday, but I find it more likely all this is made up for advertising dollars.