Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jim Marrs Has Passed Away
It is with great sadness in my heart that I make this post. 
One of the great icons of Alternative Media has passed away today from a heart attack.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2228]

I've spent many evenings watching videos of him doing interviews. He was down to earth and seemed to try to keep things real. 
One of the greats among us who will be deeply missed.

My condolences go out to his family and close friends. tinycrying 

Quote:Jim Marrs (born December 5, 1943-August 2, 2017) is an American former newspaper journalist and New York Times best-selling author of books and articles on a wide range of alleged cover ups and conspiracies.[1] Marrs is a prominent figure in the JFK conspiracy press and his book Crossfire was a source for Oliver Stone's film JFK.

He has written books asserting the existence of government conspiracies regarding aliens, 9/11, telepathy, and secret societies. He was once a news reporter in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex and has taught a class on the assassination of John F. Kennedy at University of Texas at Arlington for 30 years.[2] Marrs is a member of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth.[3]

Source

[Image: purple2candles.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rest Jim. You were a straight-shooter and understood the game.
Sadly missed.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Rest In Peace Jim.
I didn't really know you, but I have to say, it seems you had some Rogues here very impressed with you.
That makes you Alright in Our Book.

I will Miss You to.
[Image: T229-2B_t.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]