Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liberal Heads are going to Explode!
The Hollywood Elites and the other Liberals Heads are just going to be Popping! 
Quote:U.S. eases environment laws for Mexico border wall near San Diego
That's right President Trump has had the Environmental Law Changed so that Beautiful wall Can be Started.
Quote:WASHINGTON, Aug 1 (Reuters) - The United States will waive environmental rules so extra barriers can be built to bar illegal immigrants from crossing the border with Mexico near San Diego, the Department of Homeland Security said on Tuesday.

The projects, on about 15 miles (24 km) of the frontier extending east from the Pacific Ocean, are part of President Donald Trump's planned wall between the United States and Mexico.

The wall was a centerpiece of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign but Democrats and many Republicans have questioned its effectiveness. Immigration advocacy groups argue it would not stem illegal border crossings.

Government estimates put the cost of the wall at about $21 billion and Trump has said that Mexico will eventually pay for it. Mexico has refused to pay.

The DHS said the area near San Diego is one of the busiest U.S. border sections with a high volume of illegal entries and that there was an immediate need to improve the infrastructure.

Environmental impact studies generally are required under federal law for building on public lands. While the waiver will eliminate a study, the department said it will remain mindful of cultural and environmental impacts.

Source
If I was POTUS, I'd start the wall on the Mexico side of the border, When the Mexican (scam) Government complained I ask them " What You Gonna Do About It?"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good starting point.  

GO TRUMP!   smallgreenbananadancer