Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Complex Crop Circle in England
Here is a new crop circle that was discovered in mid-July in England. A leading researcher says this is the most complex design he has ever seen.  The circle measures more than 300 feet in diameter, and has semi-circles with scallops at apex and triangles. 
How could any human do this over night?   tinysurprised

[Image: 700_810f048aa6adcc95c64dca23ef9883f6.jpg?v=1501421307]

Quote:The crop circle has edges that are scalloped and two arcs that have semi-circles at both of the sides of each of the apex, which is scalloped, making it a stunning sight. The formation of the crop circle is that of a cube in the center with 12 triangles radiating out from it. But the big question is how did such a stunning and complex design just appear?

Crop circles are not something that is new, and they are a phenomenon that people just cannot ignore. Different formations of crop circles show up every year and are reported, and many of them have mystified the scientific realm. Some people have said that there is nothing mysterious about crop circles as they have been made using a board and rope and a lot of time and effort. However, there are some amazing things that happen inside the circle, which seem to blow that theory away.

Quote:One of the leading researchers of UFOs in the world, Richard Dolan, also a historian, author and academic, said that some of the formations in some of the crop circles are so complex, along with being immense, that they defy reason. He went on to say that after many decades, no one has been caught in the act of making one of the formations.

So even scientific minds cannot seem to work out just how and why the crop circles are made, despite the fact that many think they are the work of human beings. Crop circles have been called one of the most science oriented art movements ever. A physicist from the University of Oregon, Richard Taylor, published a paper on crop circles in 2011. He said that crop circle art would not be giving up their secrets so easily. He went on to say that unknown artist would be going out into the countryside to carry out craft, knowing that they are continuing a legacy of one of an art movement that is the most science oriented in history.

Read more here: Source

It seems to me that as our technology becomes more "technical", so do the formations of these circles. Is it our human brothers out there on a mother ship beaming down some kind of laser that makes these, or is it ETs trying to send us message?

I don't think this one was made with a plank and rope. tinyfunny
That's CooooooooooooooooooL.
I bet it took them all night to make that one.
We have a moving company here call Two Men and a Truck,,,,, You guys can have a Crop Circle Company Named,,, Two Men and a Flat Board!  smallrofl

I'm Sorry,,,, it's JMHO.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]