Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon
Nobody knows who or what Zozo is, but this entity has been experienced by thousands of people all around the world. Many people identify the entity as a demon. The first appearence of Zozo was in 1816 Picardy, France. A young girl fell victim to a host of demonic possessions, one of which she identified the demon Zozo. 

Today, spirit boards are the most common way to come across the entity known as Zozo. 

Some of the warning signs you may be in contact with Zozo, is that the plachette will perform figure eights. 

To read more about this strange, dark entity - visit the following links
Ghost Theory
Stranger Dimensions

What has been your experience with a Ouija board or spirit board? I myself have had both positive and negative experiences. My first Ouija experience when I was around 12 years old with a self made board, told me the exact initials of the man I was going to marry. Sure enough, eight years later I meet my husband at a place we both worked at. His initials are indeed the same ones that board told me it would be. 

What has been your experience?
I myself have never played with a Ouija board

However I have heard storiesthat people experiencedwhen using one.

My 9th grade English teacher said when they messed with it, the baby would cry.
And when they stopped using it, the baby would quiet down.

She said that it was too coincidental for her and made her very uncomfortable.

Nothing bad happened mind you, but she claimed something or 'someone' had the baby upset.

I too thought that odd

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-27-2016, 04:29 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: ...My first Ouija experience when I was around 12 years old with a self made board, told me the exact initials of the man I was going to marry. Sure enough, eight years later I meet my husband at a place we both worked at. His initials are indeed the same ones that board told me it would be. 

If a 'demon' or other-type-entity can know the future (8 years in advance), does that mean that the future is already written/established?

My experience was simply watching others 'play' with such a board. I wasn't convinced at the time, but was still 'scared' that something bad could/would happen as a result of such endeavors.
(05-27-2016, 07:03 PM)senona Wrote: I myself have never played with a Ouija board

However I have heard storiesthat people experiencedwhen using one.

My 9th grade English teacher said when they messed with it, the baby would cry.
And when they stopped using it, the baby would quiet down.

She said that it was too coincidental for her and made her very uncomfortable.

Nothing bad happened mind you, but she claimed something or 'someone' had the baby upset.

I too thought that odd

That is very odd. They say that the younger of us are more susceptible to paranormal phenomenon. 

I stopped using spirit boards when my children came along. It just seemed the thing I should do, as they were but babies.
(05-27-2016, 07:41 PM)Minstrel Wrote: If a 'demon' or other-type-entity can know the future (8 years in advance), does that mean that the future is already written/established?

My experience was simply watching others 'play' with such a board.  I wasn't convinced at the time, but was still 'scared' that something bad could/would happen as a result of such endeavors.

I would say that - yes. 

It was a prediction that came to pass, which shows that there is some predetermination to life. 

Many people believe that you enter into the world knowing your entire timeline. It's when we incarnate that the memory of our past lives and the path of our current life is forgotten.
When I just got into my teen years, one night, we decided to try it out. A friend of mine had bought one and sneaked it into his parent's house. They didn't want anything Ouija related in their house. Imagine, that was almost thirty years ago and already rumors were flying. So when we'd be done with it, I had to bring it back to MY house and sneak it in my bedroom closet. Nice, when you think of it...

Anyway, we played. We were all skeptical - oh it was moving alright - and all of us thought that ONE of us was moving it. So we thought, let's ask a question only one person knows the answer to, and that person gets off the board before we try to get the answer. Fine.

I came up with the question and walked from the board. My mother had passed when I was three years old but no one there present knew that or that she had passed when I was young. They just knew my mother had passed. So the question; What year did my mother die?

First shot. Right on target. We all freaked out, put the thing back in its box and I sneaked it into my bedroom closet where it stayed until I asked my friend if he wanted it back. He said no and I just threw it out.

Another time, that same friend had an older sister that had bought one as well and wanted us to try it with her and we did. But we couldn't. As soon as she would approach her finger to the triangle thingie, the thingie would go flying off the table and onto the floor. Every. Time. So she scrapped that one as well.

Nothing ever demonic or really bad. Just freaky. Very freaky.

I once made a thread on the story of the ouija board on ATS. The creator of the board died in very mysterious circumstances. A precursor of things to come : )

Cool thread. 5 stars !
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-27-2016, 08:37 PM)solarius Wrote: I came up with the question and walked from the board. My mother had passed when I was three years old but no one there present knew that or that she had passed when I was young. They just knew my mother had passed. So the question; What year did my mother die?

First shot. Right on target. We all freaked out, put the thing back in its box and I sneaked it into my bedroom closet where it stayed until I asked my friend if he wanted it back. He said no and I just threw it out.

Oh my, that would leave me feeling like O.M.G , what the hell???
Oh yeah, I'd be ready to ditch the board too I'm afraid
 But pretty clever way of testing out to see if any of you were goofing around.
Just got an answer you were not prepared for (shivers)

Quote:Nothing ever demonic or really bad. Just freaky. Very freaky.

That is what I gathered from the various stories I've heard over the years.
Nothing bad, just odd happenings that were strange/freaky

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Fascinating Story Sol. Amazing stuff.

I have never used one but my sister did and when she was done with it felt her back was a bit tender, there was 3 scratches on her back but she didnt feel it at the time, however this kind of stuff happens to me without a ouija board, so who knows. 

Your right melina children are way more sensitive to it than adults, my kids always see things and will be like whos that? When no one is there or theres a man in the hallway, etc , while many like to chalk it up to a childs imagination, I find that very hard to believe, they know when something is real and exists or it doesnt. Plus I dont ever remember seeing things that I wasnt certain were present as a child, there was once someone sitting on the end of my bed they looked just like any regular person just sitting there, it was early in the morning and everyone swore up and down no one was in my rokm, and I saw this when I was 4 years old, 21 years later its stilla crystal clear memory, I saw a spirit, no idea who what or why but that was real. 

Anyway Ouija boards, I think mainstream entertainment & media is mainly who made them come across as the most dangerous thing ever. For majority of people nothing too frightening is happening. But as with anything in life there is good and there is bad. 

As for zozo he seems to haunt people from what I can gather from ghost hunting shows.
(05-27-2016, 07:41 PM)Minstrel Wrote: If a 'demon' or other-type-entity can know the future (8 years in advance), does that mean that the future is already written/established?

Yes.

Now you are closer to understanding the nature of "time". Time is an illusion. Everything that is, was, or ever will be IS, right now. The passing of "time" is just an illusion organisms have developed to experience "motion" of the mind from one "instant" ( think of it as a vignette, frozen in "time") to the next instant, a new vignette slightly changed from the last one. Both (actually ALL of them that ever were, are, or will be) coexist, but in slightly different phase. Organisms interpret the "motion" from one to the next as the "passage of time" in infinitesimal increments, sort of like the frames of a film, each of them static and frozen, are perceived as a single moving picture when flash in rapid sequence, over "time".

Of course, it gets more complex than that, especially when one factors in "time lines" or the "many worlds" theory, and then there are dimensions to contend with...

Somewhere, somewhen, right now, in Nebraska, a compsognathus is catching and eating a bug. we can't see it, of course, because we are out of phase with that particular vignette, it's outside our realm to experience... but it's still there.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Hmmm... "Zozo"... "Pazuzu"... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

Think about it...

One of my step daughters was a very strange child. She and some of her weird-ass druggie friends got to playing with a Ouijia Board in her room (the board mysteriously caught fire in the back yard one day - I dunno how that happened, wink wink, nudge nudge). Next thing they knew, "something" was annoying and scaring the crap out of not just them, but her mother and sister, too. I've no idea what it was, much less what it's name was, but I can tell you I saw it twice. Once, passing a doorway in the hall, and once walking past the kitchen window, but outside the house. It was tall, REAL tall, I'd guess around 8' tall, and wore a hooded black robe trimmed in red. It looked sort of like the conventional figure of "Death", but without any sickle, and with that damned red trim on the robes. Whatever it was, it never bothered me, but would scare the crap out of them at every opportunity.

Around that same time, two other strange events were occurring. One was we started finding old teeth, looked human to me except for one canine, all of them laying in the middle of our hardwood floors. Never figured out where they came from, or how they got there. all I can say is that they were old. The other thing was the appearance of something that looked an awful lot like runes to me, scratched into the hard wood floor in the dining room. I never figured out what they said, and didn't really care that much, any how. All I really know is that I went to sleep on the couch one night and they weren't there, and then they were there the next morning, about 15 feet from where I was sleeping, and in plain sight of where I was. I tried to puzzle out what they said for about 15 or 20 minutes, and then lost interest and called 'em "scratches".
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

OH Damn Yes! Ouijia Boards are Damn Dangerous and have to be Destroyed in Special way I understand.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-27-2016, 04:29 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: Nobody knows who or what Zozo is, but this entity has been experienced by thousands of people all around the world. Many people identify the entity as a demon. The first appearence of Zozo was in 1816 Picardy, France. A young girl fell victim to a host of demonic possessions, one of which she identified the demon Zozo. 

Today, spirit boards are the most common way to come across the entity known as Zozo. 

Some of the warning signs you may be in contact with Zozo, is that the plachette will perform figure eights. 

To read more about this strange, dark entity - visit the following links
Ghost Theory
Stranger Dimensions

What has been your experience with a Ouija board or spirit board? I myself have had both positive and negative experiences. My first Ouija experience when I was around 12 years old with a self made board, told me the exact initials of the man I was going to marry. Sure enough, eight years later I meet my husband at a place we both worked at. His initials are indeed the same ones that board told me it would be. 

I don't play with spirit boards.  Nope!

You will always come across some people who say they have never had anything happen, but then you also come across others who believed the same thing... until everything changed.   Their lives were turned upside down and inside out! Bet they wouldn't say they are harmless today!    mediumnotlooking

My advice is to stay away from them; you don't know who is going to come through that door!