Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why isn't this News?
Quote:FBI seized smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz IT aide’s home
Why? Because it's not Trump and the Make Believe connection to the Russians.

Quote:Last February, an information technology (IT) administrator working for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Pakistani-born Imran Awan, was banned from the congressional network as part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

Along with four others, the former House staffer was “accused of stealing equipment from members’ offices without their knowledge and committing serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network….”

Investigative reporter for the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, joined Dana Loesch on today’s “Dana” reporting that Awan was arrested last night by federal agents and charged with bank fraud.

Rosiak also uncovered that FBI agents have seized smashed computer hard drives from Awan’s home.

“I can’t believe this is not a top story instead of everything else going on,” said Dana.

To see more from Dana, visit her channel on TheBlaze and watch full episodes of “Dana” live weekdays 6–7 p.m. ET or anytime on-demand at TheBlaze TV.
You all need to read the short article and watch the video here: Source

Yes this is one of Hillary's Crime Partners.
[Image: pNxk2ClO-768.jpg] The EX DNC Chair woman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: Awan-1280x720.jpg]

Quote:Pakistani-born Imran Awan, who was a longtime IT aide to former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was reportedly arrested at Washington, D.C.’s Dulles International Airport Monday night while trying to flee the country.

According to Fox News’ Chad Pergram, federal agents and the U.S. Capitol Police arrested Awan and charged him with “multiple counts of bank fraud” stemming from the investigation of an information technology procurement scandal in the U.S. House.
Quote:Awan has been the lead suspect in an ongoing criminal probe into security breaches within the House of Representatives that was launched on Feb. 2. He allegedly doubled charged the U.S. House for IT equipment and may have exposed sensitive House members’ information online.

According to previous reports, Wasserman Schultz kept Awan on her payroll, even  though he had been banned from House servers by Capitol Hill security.

Pergram said that Fox News sources told the outlet that Awan was still on the House payroll under Wasserman Schultz at the time of his arrest.
So much more to read and charges to be filed, here: Source
The M S M will never report on this in full!
This story should be on every news outlet with other stories Not Buried. This is real news unlike model who was booted off trump’s twitter.

My Husband said,,,,,,He wasn’t fleeing from federal authorities. He was fleeing the Clinton's. I think I see a suicide in his future!
(07-26-2017, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote: My Husband said,,,,,,He wasn’t fleeing from federal authorities. He was fleeing the Clinton's. I think I see a suicide in his future!

And I agree with him.

Bleach-bit, sim-cards withheld and underhanded political machinations... you don't let someone walk away
with knowledge like that. This Anwan-guy knew he'd end-up laid on some railroad tracks dead from a multiple
gunshots wounds in his head and a unsigned suicide note in his pocket.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-26-2017, 04:05 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote: My Husband said,,,,,,He wasn’t fleeing from federal authorities. He was fleeing the Clinton's. I think I see a suicide in his future!

And I agree with him.

Bleach-bit, sim-cards withheld and underhanded political machinations... you don't let someone walk away
with knowledge like that. This Anwan-guy knew he'd end-up laid on some railroad tracks dead from a multiple
gunshots wounds in his head and a unsigned suicide note in his pocket.
They need to seriously consider throwing him into the WITSEC (Witness Protection Program).
Of-course it'd be nothing like this.....
I saw this somewhere yesterday; maybe it was Info Wars talking about it.  minusculethinking

Anyway, like you, I figured this man would end up dead soon. 
At least with the story being out, if he is killed, we'll all know who did it. Would Killary be so stupid?

Excuse me... I think I forgot whom I was speaking about there for a second. tinywondering
Here is an interesting post that has something to do with all this.  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I've been hearing the 27th is an important date for quite some time now.  Will heads finally roll this time?

ETA: Can't get the full pic to show up. Any MODS to fix this?

Twitter post
The 27th is just hours away and I'm not holding my breath.
My only stance here is that it was news. BIG news. 

I was eating lunch at work today and my normal rounds of MSM had this as #2 and #3 (at worse) the entire day. 

Just wanted to point out that it wasn't ignored.  tinycool
Here in the UK, there's been no sign of the story on BBC or Sky News, which
are the usual news outlets for 'normies'!

But then again, there was very little over here about this back in 2012.
I was wondering this myself, but then I remembered who supports and caters the the M S M,,,,, progressive-Liberal Democrat's.

Quote:The mainstream media has largely ignored the growing scandal surrounding Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) and a former aide, according to a new report.

Imran Awan, an IT aide who worked for Wasserman Schultz’s congressional office, was arrested last week on bank fraud charges.
The FBI and Capitol Police arrested him as he attempted to board a flight at Dulles International Airport back to his home country of Pakistan, where his wife and three children have been living since March.

Investigators accuse Awan and his wife, Hina Alvi, of attempting to commit bank fraud by misrepresenting themselves on a loan application for a rental property they had. According to the criminal complaint against them, Awan and Alvi had plans to wire the proceeds to people in Pakistan, CNN reports.

Awan worked for a number of congressional offices, but was fired from most of them earlier this year after he and several of his colleagues were accused stealing equipment.
However, Wasserman Schultz’s office kept Awan on the payroll up until his arrest last week.

The story took another turn last week after it was revealed the FBI had recovered smashed hard drives from Awan’s home.
The contents of those computer drives are not yet known.

Newsbusters reports that the major three news networks — ABC, NBC and CBS — which most Americans tune into to consume news, have largely ignored the story. However, Newsbusters notes that CBS’s morning show, “This Morning,” did cover the story last Wednesday, but for only 37 seconds. And when CBS reported on the story, they cited a Politico report instead of the Daily Caller, which has led in news media in the Awan story.

From Newsbusters:

Quote:ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s Today continued on Wednesday morning the liberal media’s attempts to help Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fl.) cover up the scandal involving now-fired I.T. staffer Imran Awan after his arrested Monday when he tried to flee the country.
After all three ignored the story until Wednesday, CBS This Morning arrived at the scene, albeit it with a 37-second news brief by co-host Gayle King that only scratched the surface on this scandal concerning Awan and his family.
In addition, the media watchdog site reports that the nation’s largest newspapers are also largely ignoring the major story.
Source

If you're an Elite Democrat I Suppose you could commit Murder and get away with it,,,,, What am I saying, there is No I Suppose, Just look at the Clinton Crime Family.
(07-30-2017, 05:21 PM)guohua Wrote: I was wondering this myself, but then I remembered who supports and caters the the M S M,,,,, progressive-Liberal Democrat's.

Quote:The mainstream media has largely ignored the growing scandal surrounding Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) and a former aide, according to a new report.
Source

If you're an Elite Democrat I Suppose you could commit Murder and get away with it,,,,, What am I saying, there is No I Suppose, Just look at the Clinton Crime Family.

There is lots about this on social media. Whether MSM chooses to ignore it, or not, it's getting out there, and I'm one who spreads it every time I see anything.
I'm just waiting for the day I see something about Hillary, Wasserman, and Mueller going down for their criminal acts. There are a couple more names I could add to the list.

I'm beginning to think they'll be dead before any charges are brought up against them.   tinyok
(07-30-2017, 05:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm beginning to think they'll be dead before any charges are brought up against them.   tinyok

I think Bill 'I don't lie' Clinton may still have the number for the Caribbean-based Murder Inc. in his rolodex.
tinysurprised
(07-30-2017, 06:03 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 05:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm beginning to think they'll be dead before any charges are brought up against them.   tinyok

I think Bill 'I don't lie' Clinton may still have the number for the Caribbean-based Murder Inc. in his rolodex.
tinysurprised

I'm sure he does, or, he can just setup a meeting,,,,,,,

[Image: imageedit_722_9155274357.jpg]