Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet a Time Traveler
I don't really know what forum to place this one in, so I'll just stick it here. It might be better suited in the Metaphysics forum, or even the Science forum, but... oh well.

No, this isn't about Valiant Thor.   :smallwink:

The man in this podcast says time travel technology DOES exist NOW, it's been peer reviewed, and they have had successful results.
The Powers That Be are keeping it from us because of the negative consequences that it could bring in the wrong hands.

Fascinating!!

https://youtu.be/cTTHUp6T_uU

And, here is another good one!

https://youtu.be/9v761ZCiGqs

ETA: See the video about a man who came here from a different planet on down in the thread. He is what we call a "tall blonde".

I wish he was more convincing.
I didn't hear about any proof that we could watch out go to and read how it was done and the results.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-25-2017, 08:08 PM)guohua Wrote: I wish he was more convincing.
I didn't hear about any proof that we could watch out go to and read how it was done and the results.

No, and you won't. "They" aren't going to allow something this huge to get in the wrong hands.
I know not having any physical evidence makes something hard to believe, but maybe that's the plan. :smallwink:
(07-25-2017, 08:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 08:08 PM)guohua Wrote: I wish he was more convincing.

No, and you won't. "They" aren't going to allow something this huge to get in the wrong hands.
I know not having any physical evidence makes something hard to believe, but maybe that's the plan. :smallwink:
A cell phone video of someone walking in and coming back with something from the past or future.
That would be easy to do.
Or a hidden button camera or tie clip camera even those Google glasses would work to capture a real life video.
For anyone out there with a subscription to GAIA t.v., here is a great episode with Jerry Wills on Open Minds, reporting on portals and time travel in areas of the South West, USA.  AZ seems to be a hot spot, with one area having 8 ley lines that cross over one another underground and a cavern of crystals in the same area as well.  Very strange things have been seen and experienced in this spot. 

Here is the link to the show: Portals, with Jerry Wills
(07-29-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: For anyone out there with a subscription to GAIA t.v., here is a great episode with Jerry Wills on Open Minds, reporting on portals and time travel in areas of the South West, USA.  AZ seems to be a hot spot, with one area having 8 ley lines that cross over one another underground and a cavern of crystals in the same area as well...
I've seen some videos on Four Corners and even though the reports from J C Johnson are
a few years old, it's obvious some crazy, weird stuff is going on where the four States meet.

The Native Americans around there speak of strange animals prowling around and even a
'dancing stick' that visits their trailers and taps on the door at night.

Here's a link to his videos.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yes that area is called, Four Corners.

I've heard about some strangeness.
It could be because of all the rare metals in the area, Gold, Copper and Silver.
Here is a link to Xpeditions.tv which has some videos Jerry captured during his travels to ancient sites and star gates.
Some are free (on the left side of his page), and others require becoming a member.  Video link

Thanks @"BIAD" for the video link.  I'll check them out.
If you need some entertainment tonight, check this out! 
Jerry tells some incredible experiences that happened to him during his 60 years on Earth.  He shares some things here he didn't tell on Open Minds, and vice versa.

I could listen to this guy all day!  He's not too bad on the eyes either. tinybiggrin

Quote:Published on Oct 29, 2014

Earthbound. This lecture covers a 60 year span of time in the life of Jerry Wills. During this time there were numerous encounters with extraterrestrials who made good on their promise to teach and watch over him until adulthood. What was it like to feel you are not from Earth? What issues were experienced, and what abilities helped through those times? Where was he from, and why was he brought here? Is there a message for us we might finally be ready to receive? These questions and others are answered...

I'm sorry, this guy is so boring in his story telling, that I wanted to pull me hair out.
So Slow.
(07-31-2017, 03:17 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm sorry, this guy is so boring in his story telling, that I wanted to pull me hair out.
So Slow.

Please send unwanted hair to:
Boy In A Dress' Landlord.
BIAD Shed, across from Mrs. Miggins' house.
Postcode: W13RD H0U2E.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-31-2017, 11:40 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 03:17 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm sorry, this guy is so boring in his story telling, that I wanted to pull me hair out.
So Slow.

Please send unwanted hair to:
Boy In A Dress' Landlord.
BIAD Shed, across from Mrs. Miggins' house.
Postcode: W13RD H0U2E.

Instead of My Long Midnight Black Hair,,, what if I sent you,,,,,,,
[Image: tX6woJz.gif]  smallrofl
So Slow.

Yes, he does talk slow, even for a Southerner, but I was too absorbed in the stories he was sharing to pay much attention to that.

There was one show he did with Open Minds where you could tell Regenia was becoming a little anxious because it was time for the show to end, but he kept telling his story with long pauses. She was twisting in her seat and looking at the person behind the camera... it was funny.   tinylaughing
(07-31-2017, 02:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
So Slow.

Yes, he does talk slow, even for a Southerner, but I was too absorbed in the stories he was sharing to pay much attention to that.

There was one show he did with Open Minds where you could tell Regenia was becoming a little anxious because it was time for the show to end, but he kept telling his story with long pauses. She was twisting in her seat and looking at the person behind the camera... it was funny.   tinylaughing

Yes, I can believe that, I watch the clips on his site and He LOVES that Camera!
Neither his son or wife gets on the camera as much as he does, and he's always talking.