Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why The Police Unlisted This Information To Everyone!
This is an interesting video that starts out with one former FBI agent, Ted Gunderson, telling how he learned about some agents involvement with the Illuminati, how drugs were smuggled back into the country inside the bodies of dead GIs, and how Washington is involved in pedophilia, and murdering countless numbers of innocent children. tinycrying The number of children that go missing each year is mind-boggling!

Some of the children used in the satanic 'parties' are grown now and telling their story in the video, and they name names of some people you might recognize.

Interesting video for those who want to learn the inner workings of our government.  It ain't pretty, people!   tinyok 

Drugs smuggled back in the bodies of dead G I's is actually a fairly old story, my husband heard about that in the 70's.

Quote:BALTIMORE, Dec. 16 (AP)— An eight‐year smuggling con spiracy brought heroin into the United States inside the bodies of soldiers killed in Vietnam, according to testimony from military and customs men in Federal court here.

Heroin is known to be bought in kilogram lots in Thailand for $1,700, smuggled into the Unit ed States sewn into the bodies of war victims and then sold for up to $20,000 a kilogram, the authorities testified yester day.
The alleged conspiracy in volves persons who apparently can move easily in and out of Vietnam war zones and are based partly in the Baltimore‐ Washington area, the authori ties said.
Federal agents told of an abortive raid on a military transport plane at Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington last Monday in which the bodies of war victims were searched for smuggled drugs.

link

This happened in the Iraq war to.
But I'd agree that Washington is Full Of Satanist and Murderers.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-25-2017, 08:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Drugs smuggled back in the bodies of dead G I's is actually a fairly old story, my husband heard about that in the 70's.

This happened in the Iraq war to.
But I'd agree that Washington is Full Of Satanist and Murderers.

Yes, this video does seem to come from that era, but, this is the first time I've heard about the drugs brought back in the bodies of dead GIs.  That is so disrespectful. tinyok
 But, hey, if you're a drug smuggler, I suppose "respect" isn't in your vocabulary.

Another thing... this man was telling about the pedophiles way back then, and it is still the same now. No one tried to stop it in all those years until Trump became president. tinycrying