Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 5 Messiah's of the UFO/ET World
Grant Cameron spoke at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Toronto sometime this year, and he named names of who is in charge of the ET news that comes out to the public.

Also, at the 15:28 mark, he tells a story about how one of the men went through a portal before the 2016 election and came back telling Dan Smith that Trump would win.  People didn't believe him, but... SURPRISE!   tinylaughing

Cameron says there will be more people going through the portal this fall, and he will be one of them. 
That should be interesting. I hope he comes back and tells us about it.

I hope you can keep up; this man talks fast.  But then, I'm a Southerner, so I'm used to slower speech.   tinybiggrin 

The video isn't all that long, so watch it and tell us what you think.

Good video, interesting.
I have questions about some of the people mentioned that are allowed through this portal.
I also couldn't find listed on the internet any new T V series with Portals in them.

He is right I think, disclosure is being Spoon Fed to us, the POTUS will never come on TV and announce we have a deep space fleet or we are in daily contact with aliens. 
And another thing, They just don't let anyone walk into Area 51 even with the highest clearance.
I do have issues with some of his statements,  but he is trying to sell his books and push people to join that Outing.

Everyone has to make a living.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-25-2017, 01:41 AM)guohua Wrote: Good video, interesting.
I have questions about some of the people mentioned that are allowed through this portal.
I also couldn't find listed on the internet any new T V series with Portals in them.

He is right I think, disclosure is being Spoon Fed to us, the POTUS will never come on TV and announce we have a deep space fleet or we are in daily contact with aliens. 
And another thing, They just don't let anyone walk into Area 51 even with the highest clearance.
I do have issues with some of his statements,  but he is trying to sell his books and push people to join that Outing.

Everyone has to make a living.

Yeah, I think he said the movies are still in the making. There are a few out there that talk about portals though. The names escape me, but I've seen them.  One had Jodi Foster in it, remember?

And we can't forget Star Trek, SG-1, and all those back in the day.
The latest from Greer about witness testimony..
Anyone with half a brain in their heads already knew trump would win the election ...... no portal needed .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Linda's take on the whole UFO field .... Latest video
OH My, a 2 hour video,,, that's for tonight.
Thanks.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-26-2017, 02:36 PM)727Sky Wrote: Linda's take on the whole UFO field .... Latest video

Thank you @"727Sky".  Something to watch later. minusculethumbsup