Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Portal" Seen Morphing All Over England 7/21/17
Yes, this was posted by SecureTeam10, but it was posted to Twitter, Instagram, and Face Book by different witnesses, and SST took all the captures and put them into one video, so I'm sharing it here.

Some think it's a flock of birds, but others who saw it up close said it wasn't birds.

What do you think it could be?

I agree that since SecureTeam10 'obtained' the footage, we should be cautious, but I can only
see that the formations tend to be the same within it's cycle. I honestly don't know what it is.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Looks like a Clocking Device having problems.

I Really, Really Wish we had the Raw Footage.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-22-2017, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote: Looks like a Clocking Device having problems.

I Really, Really Wish we had the Raw Footage.

That hadn't occurred to me.  You might be right!   tinysurprised
My first thought was a giant swarm of bees, because those things can morph into weird shapes instantly... but it doesn't seem right after watching the whole video. I noticed the footage caught over a pyramid-shaped hill had a little "peak" in the shape, at the bottom, that stayed for several seconds no matter how fast the rest of the image morphed. Now I'm not sure what to think... I remember in the New Testament of the King James Bible, it says to be alert for signs and wonders in the skies, that will let people know it's all about to go down, so to speak.
@Spirit Scribe, Yes, strange wonders and signs in the sky, My husband says he has always thought maybe, Mother Ships showing up to Harvest the Sheeple.

I thought it was to big for bee's, I thought of the Large Locus, but those would have been to small at that distance to I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]