Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE chief praises Trump
This Article will Help you understand why the Liberal-Progressives Hate Our President. That Would Be President D. Trump  minusculeclap
Quote:ICE chief praises Trump, plans to send more agents to sanctuary cities
That's right Liberals, your Sanctuary City Does Not Have A legal Leg To Stand On!
Your Messiah has Been Replace By A Real man Who Loves America!

Quote:Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Thomas Homan on Tuesday said he plans to further crack down on undocumented immigrants by sending more resources and agents to sanctuary cities.

Homan told Washington Examiner on Tuesday that he plans to address "ludicrous" sanctuary cities.

"In the America I grew up in, cities didn't shield people who violated the law," Homan told the publication. “What I want to get is a clear understanding from everybody, from the congressmen to the politicians to law enforcement to those who enter the country illegally, that ICE is open for business."

"We’re going to enforce the laws on the books without apology, we’ll continue to prioritize what we do,” Homan continued. “But it’s not OK to violate the laws of this country anymore, you’re going to be held accountable.” 

During his interview with the Examiner, Homan also praised the Trump administration, saying it has "taken the handcuffs off law enforcement," allowing them to address immigration more thoroughly.

"You can like President Trump, not like him, like his policies, not like his policies, but one thing no one can argue with is the effect they've had," said Homan.

According to Homan, illegal border crossings have decreased by 70 percent under Trump and arrests inside the country have increased by 40 percent.
YES!  smallgreenklatsch You can read the rest of the srticle here: Source

This ONE ISSUE alone is more than enough reason NEVER to vote Democrat again. 
The shameless, dangerous disregard for our laws by Democrat presidents has created chaos. Hopefully, President Trump will have cleared at least 10 of the 20 million illegal aliens by election day. 

I hope Texas sues and ends DACA too, so that we can begin shipping those illegal aliens home as well. 

If you want to come to America, 1. don't break our laws, 2. get a visa, and 3. get out of our country before your visa expires. Excellent work, Mr. President. 

I never want to go back to an illegal immigration Democrat again. 

(P.S. Don't post the bull Shit that Obama was the Deporter-in-Chief. Trump has revealed the countless laws he ignored and how Obama counted people turned around at the border as deportations. Deportations under Trump are people REMOVED FROM THE INTERIOR.)
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:"We’re going to enforce the laws on the books without apology, we’ll continue to prioritize what we do,” Homan continued. “But it’s not OK to violate the laws of this country anymore, you’re going to be held accountable.” 

EXCELLENT!   minusculeclap

I wonder if that rule applies to Hillary and the other swamp rats as well?   smallnotamused