Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Warming Data In New Report
Attention Al Gore Worshipers, you're about to get your Panties In A Bunch!  minusculemooning Yes, Be prepared to pull your Undies Out Of Your Ass!
Quote:Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"
smallrofl
Quote:As world leaders, namely in the European Union, attack President Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement which would have saddled Americans with billions upon billions of dollars in debt and economic losses, a new bombshell report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY proves the President was right on target with his refusal to be a part of the new initiative.
OMG!!!!!  minusculespooked Trump was Right,,,,,,, Now just look around and watch the Liberal Heads Explode!  smallgreenhurray
Now I will supply a link to the entire article, BUT:
Quote:In short: The evidence has been falsified.
Karl Denninger sums it up succinctly:
Quote:
Quote:It is therefore quite-clear that the data has been intentionally tampered with.

Since this has formed the basis for plans to steal literal trillions of dollars and has already resulted in the forced extraction of hundreds of billions in aggregate for motorists and industry this quite-clearly constitutes the largest economic fraud ever perpetrated in the world.

I call for the indictment and prosecution of every person and organization involved, asset-stripping all of them to their literal underwear.
Here is your link to the: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You want more proof?
Quote:BIGGEST SNOWFALL IN DECADES BLANKETS CHILE'S CAPITAL
That means A Lot Of Snow, for you Liberal-progressives educated in the Current Education System of the last 30 years.
Quote:SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) -- Chile's capital was blanketed this weekend by the biggest snowfall in decades, with some residents grumbling about blocked roads and downed power lines, while others made snowmen or tossed snowballs.

Tens of thousands of people had their power knocked out in Santiago's metropolitan area with some parts receiving up to 40 centimeters (16 inches) of the white stuff, according to the National Emergency Office.
Residents woke up Saturday to find their city covered with snow and by late Sunday thousands of homes still lacked electricity. Andres Rebolledo of the energy ministry said power should be restored by Sunday night or Monday. A worker at a Santiago hospital died when he slipped and hit his head.
Chile's Meteorological Office said it was the biggest snowfall in the capital in 46 years.
link
EXCELLENT!  

smallgreenklatsch tinybiggrin smallgreensmoker
There are more planetary cycles that affect our weather here on earth than I was ever aware of..Also some have heard about an increase in volcanic activity as we enter a new ice age...something that I had heard but really did not understand.. The video explains why..

Anyway for those who believe climate change is cyclic this video has it all with graphs, records, and shows how some scientist fiddle with past temps to make their alarmist predictions.. in other words worth a watch if you can get by the women who does the introduction.
(08-06-2017, 04:00 PM)727Sky Wrote:
I read an article yesterday that one of the Temperature devices they used in Australia was showing a 10 degree Higher Reading than what was actually the Air Temperature.
Yes, they were ordered to repair that Device,,,,,, I'n sure Al Gore is counting on the other devices not being found.

I found it,,,,, it was Tampering,,,,,,,, NO,,, You Don't SAY!!!!!???? 
Quote:TEMPERATURE READINGS PLUNGE AFTER AUSTRALIA’S BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY ORDERS END TO ‘TAMPERING’

Source
Not just Australia but for convenience many of the thermometers are placed in Cities. Due to the concrete and asphalt the cities are a heat sink.. On a cool night in a convertible as you drive towards a city from the outskirts you will hit a bubble of heat that is quite noticeable emanating from the city...

The last I heard was Vegas was 10+ degrees hotter at night than the surrounding desert.. simply due to the heat sink and slow dissipation of the heat absorbed during the day.
(08-07-2017, 01:07 PM)727Sky Wrote: Not just Australia but for convenience many of the thermometers are placed in Cities. Due to the concrete and asphalt the cities are a heat sink.. On a cool night in a convertible as you drive towards a city from the outskirts you will hit a bubble of heat that is quite noticeable emanating from the city...

The last I heard was Vegas was 10+ degrees hotter at night than the surrounding desert.. simply due to the heat sink and slow dissipation of the heat absorbed during the day.

You're Correct. like the Thermometers we have here at Sky Harbor Airport, they use for reporting Phoenix Temperature.
HEY!!!  Al Gore,,,, You and Your Climate Change and Global Warming Whores need to STFU!
Remember this,,,,,,

Now Read This!!!
Quote:NASA confirms – Sea levels FALLING across the planet
Did anyone ever Truly Believe this Asshole?  YES!!!! 
Quote:This is NASA’s own graph. Look at 2016 and 2017.

[Image: Sea-Level-Falling-July-2017-NASA.png]

Quote:Sea levels are FALLING.

Where is that water going? It is being locked up on land as snow and ice.

Link
Here is an Update on our weather and I'm sure the Global Warming and Climate Change Crowd are going to Blame This On Man and Fossil Fuels and Coal.
They don't believe that Mother Earth has had Severe Weather Vortex Ever Before In It 4 Billion or More History.
Not until That Puny little Creature Called man Arrived. 
[Image: forecast_us_2018_sm.jpg]
Quote:Report: Polar vortex to bring 'extended period of severe winter weather'
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  minusculespooked

Quote:Autumn in Siberia often provides a glimpse into what winter has planned for the Great Lakes, including the Buffalo Niagara region.
So prepare to bundle up this winter.
Expect a frigid winter with at least one visit from a lobe of the polar vortex, according to climate researchers funded by the National Science Foundation.
"I think the combination of La Niña and an anticipated disruption of the polar vortex could focus the worst of this winter's weather around the Great Lakes," said Judah Cohen, a meteorologist at Atmospheric and Environmental Research, a firm specializing in environmental research.
Although there's no immediate signs of weakening in the polar vortex, that could happen by January, Cohen said.

"All indicators favor a cold winter in the eastern U.S.," according to the report. "The combination of cold and wet could result in an above normal snow season for parts of the northern U.S., including the large population centers of the northeastern U.S."
The report, released Thursday, identifies areas around Lake Erie and in the northern Plains states to be the coldest from normal.
Temperatures averaging nearly 2 degrees below normal are expected in those areas for December, January and February, according to the report.
Researchers relied on various predictors when making the seasonal forecast, including the El Niño/Southern Oscillation, Eurasian snow cover extent during October, Arctic sea ice and another index measuring atmospheric patterns in the high latitude areas of the globe.
Source
They'll be Screaming It's Climate Change and Old Al Gore Will Be Banging His Drum!
Yep its snowing on Alfa Centori, its all because of the diesels people are driving here.
ARCTIC ICE REPORT,,,,,

Quote:The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in
some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of
temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.
OMG!!!!!!!  minusculespooked smalltappinghead minusculespooked
By The Way,,, I would like to add:

I must apologize. 
I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post  94 years ago. Alarmist global warning even back then. No doubt caused by Model T Ford emissions.
Source

Link,  Link,  Link