Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Environmentalists say Earth
OK, get ready for it,,,,,,,,,, Put that Drink Down,,,,,,,,,,
Quote:Environmentalists say Earth undergoing ‘biological annihilation’ — and they say you’re to blame
You never would have guest that would you!?
[Image: dont-cook-the-climate.jpg]
Yes, My Friends, We are all going to Die and not only that but we're Murders Too!

Quote:According to a study published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Earth is now possibly facing a “mass extinction” for only the sixth time in past 500 million years — and humans are allegedly to blame.
How do they know that there were 5 previously? Could have been 20, could have been 2, did this thinking come from ice cores? Where there is ice now, there may have been a desert or a rain forest 50 million years ago. 

By the way, if this is the 6th time that the earth has faced ”mass extinction”, then I wonder who they blame for the previous 5 times…..the Rich or White People?

Quote:The authors wrote “human overpopulation” and “overconsumption, especially by the rich” are the “ultimate drivers” of these problems.

“Much less frequently mentioned are, however, the ultimate drivers of those immediate causes of biotic destruction, namely, human overpopulation and continued population growth, and overconsumption, especially by the rich,” the researchers said. “

These drivers, all of which trace to the fiction that perpetual growth can occur on a finite planet, are themselves increasing rapidly. Thus, we emphasize that the sixth mass extinction is already here and the window for effective action is very short, probably two or three decades at most. …
All signs point to ever more powerful assaults on biodiversity in the next two decades, painting a dismal picture of the future of life, including human life.”

“We describe this as a ‘biological annihilation’ to highlight the current magnitude of Earth’s ongoing sixth major extinction event,” the authors said.

One of the co-authors of the study, Paul Ehrlich, is a noted radical environmentalist who has openly denounced economic growth and cheap energy as dangerous.

“Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun,” Ehrlich once said.

“We’ve already had too much economic growth in the United States,” Ehrlich also said.“Economic growth in rich countries like ours is the disease, not the cure.”
Source

You read that right?
It's all the United States Fault, another Self Hating American taught by the Obama Regime that everything White and American is Bad and Corrupt and Evil!

These environmentalists are so stressed out by their own cult, they should just take themselves out already. Then, they wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore.  tinyangry
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The authors wrote “human overpopulation” and “overconsumption, especially by the rich” are the “ultimate drivers” of these problems.

I just watched a video last night, which, of course I don't remember the title to now. But... the man on there was telling how the over population was a lie.  He said every human on Earth could fit in the town of Jacksonville, FL.  I think he said Jacksonville. It could have been a different city. Regardless, it was one city.  The people would be standing side to side, but they would all fit in there. 
He also pointed out all the open fields in in the North Western states that are empty as far as the eyes can see. 

No, the Earth doesn't have an over-population problem; it has a greedy elite problem!
(Honestly, I am so tired of hearing about how "we" are destroying the planet.  The only thing we are destroying is ourselves, which, hey, will be great for the planet.

Yes, we are poisoning the ground, but we are poisoning ourselves just as fast, or faster, with all the chemicals that the government has told us forever that are safe.  "cough, cough, round-up"

At this point, they are just going to keep throwing out crap like this, so we don't look at what is really going on.

(Sorry, I'm a little touchy right now, when it comes to the blame game/misdirection from the government)
(07-16-2017, 11:52 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: (Honestly, I am so tired of hearing about how "we" are destroying the planet.  The only thing we are destroying is ourselves, which, hey, will be great for the planet.

Yes, we are poisoning the ground, but we are poisoning ourselves just as fast, or faster, with all the chemicals that the government has told us forever that are safe.  "cough, cough, round-up"

At this point, they are just going to keep throwing out crap like this, so we don't look at what is really going on.

(Sorry, I'm a little touchy right now, when it comes to the blame game/misdirection from the government)

You call that post touchy?   tinylaughing

Oh girl, you should see some of the posts I write when I'm triggered.  We won't go there.   tinybiggrin
LOL @MW  I want to do a thread about it, but my mom just got diagnosed with Parkinson's, and her DR. said it is environmental.  And with what the government did to the town she grew up in?   SO MANY CHEMICALS!!!  So yeah, I get a wee bit angry.
(07-17-2017, 01:10 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL @MW  I want to do a thread about it, but my mom just got diagnosed with Parkinson's, and her DR. said it is environmental.  And with what the government did to the town she grew up in?   SO MANY CHEMICALS!!!  So yeah, I get a wee bit angry.

Yes, they are bombarding us from every angle. 

Chemtrails
Electromagnet pulses
GMO foods
Fluoride
Cell Phone Towers
Smart Meters
and who knows what else!
(07-17-2017, 01:10 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL @MW  I want to do a thread about it, but my mom just got diagnosed with Parkinson's, and her DR. said it is environmental.  And with what the government did to the town she grew up in?   SO MANY CHEMICALS!!!  So yeah, I get a wee bit angry.

@"Chiefsmom" I'm Very Sorry to hear about your Mother. So very, very Sad.  mediumcrying
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]