Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Stairway and Structure Appears in the Clouds Over Laurel, Maryland
Looks like a portal may have opened up recently over Laurel, Maryland.
I've heard several people discussing how the natural portals on Earth open at a specific time, when all the alignments are just right with the energy grid. It only happens during these times, and then closes when the alignments are no longer in place.

Quote:A mysterious mega structure including a stairway appeared in the clouds over Laurel, Maryland, on June 20, 2017. This is what the photographer said about the strange sky phenomenon: “My friend was in their car driving when they saw a mega structure in the clouds. Stopped the car, rolled down the window to get a better look and took the picture. It looks to be a mega structure or possible government hologram testing.” Mufon case 84539. Is it a mirage or the photographer witnessed a hologram or a reality from a parallel universe? Whatever it is, it looks real and it looks like a portal in the sky, an entrance to another world, a stairway to heaven?

I'm including the video below to show the portals that we know about on Earth.  How many are out there that we don't know about?   tinybighuh

Nice!
The last video was the one I liked the best.
I think and this is J M H O is that the Ancients created the portals out of Stone to copy what they had seen used my the Visitors.
I have a very hard time thinking that you could walk into a stone wall and be transported through time and space.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]