Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Attacks in London
Whoever is producing these infidels needs to go get "fixed" so they don't reproduce again!  What the hell is wrong with some teens these days?  It seems they are just so full of evil without any conscious at all.  No telling what kind of damage they have done to the lives of the victims. tinycrying 

I hope the police throw these boys in jail and keep them there until their brain is fully developed, which should be in about 10 years from now! tinyok 

Quote:UberEats and Deliveroo drivers are targeted for their mopeds in horrific acid attacks in a terrifying 72 minute rampage as police arrest teens aged 15 and 16 on suspicion of GBH and robbery
  • Gang pulled up next to victims on mopeds and sprayed acid in their faces 
  • Most badly injured man was screaming in agony and had moped taken too 
  • There were five linked attacks in 72 minutes across north and east London 
  • Majority of victims appear to be takeaway delivery drivers out on scooters
  • One driver suffered catastrophic facial injuries - another had acid in his eyes 
  • Two boys, one aged 16 and another 15, arrested over GBH and robbery
  • Deliveroo have confirmed one of those attacked works for them
Some of the victims were food delivery drivers and one Deliveroo employee has revealed 40 of his colleagues in east London are now refusing to work after dark. 
He said groups of up to 12 youths are stealing their motorcycles when they visit housing estates and some drivers are now even carrying weapons to fight them off.  
This morning, Scotland Yard said today that a 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and robbery. The arrest of the 15-year-old was announced this afternoon.

Read the victim's account of what happened here:  Source Article
I have a load of text on the history of this continuing crime and I believe the MSM
are covering up the true cause. I'll post it a.s.a.p and I think it's to do with organised
crime, gangland and certain services that are mainly connected to the London area.

Edit: Also, I believe the method of the attack originated from overseas.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-15-2017, 07:26 PM)BIAD Wrote: I have a load of text on the history of this continuing crime and I believe the MSM
are covering up the true cause. I'll post it a.s.a.p and I think it's to do with organised
crime, gangland and certain services that are mainly connected to the London area.

Edit: Also, I believe the method of the attack originated from overseas.

Thanks.   minusculethumbsup2

Spraying acid in one's face is extremely vicious.  These people will be undergoing plastic surgery for no telling how long at a great financial expense, and possible still being scarred for life. 

This is so uncalled for!  The evil in some people just escapes my understanding. tinyshocked
Quote:Sharp rise in attacks involving corrosive fluids in London.

'The number of acid attacks in London has risen sharply in the past four years, according to new figures.
Since 2010 there have been more than 1,800 reports of attacks involving corrosive fluids in the capital.

It is thought acid is becoming a preferred weapon for gangs due to its ease to obtain and lack of trail to
the perpetrator. Last year it was used in 454 crimes, compared to 261 in 2015, according to Met Police
figures obtained by the BBC.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2154]

Almost a third of these attacks were carried out in the borough of Newham in east London.
Men are twice as likely to be victims of acid attacks in London than women, it was found.
The vast majority of cases never reach trial, according to the figures.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2155]

Since 2014 about 74% of investigations have been wound down due to problems with identifying perpetrators,
or victims being unwilling to press charges. According to figures obtained through a Freedom of Information
request to the Metropolitan Police Service "corrosive fluids" were used in murders, robberies and rapes...'

'...CCTV footage captured Konye, who was found guilty in January, secretly following the Victoria's Secret
shop assistant home from work while wearing a veil...'
SOURCE:
[/url]
Quote:
Acid attacks: What has led to the rise and how can they be stopped?

'The latest acid attacks in north-east London on Thursday, which saw five people being sprayed with a
corrosive liquid, add to a growing number of cases being reported in the UK. Last month cousins Resham
Khan and Jameel Muhktar were left with life-changing injuries after a corrosive liquid was thrown at them
through a car window.

And in April clubbers in east London were caught up in an attack involving acid, which left 20 people injured.
Assaults involving corrosive substances have more than doubled in England since 2012, police figures show.
The vast majority of cases were in London.

It is legal to purchase strong acid but there have been growing calls for regulations to be tightened in the wake
of recent incidents.
Attacks in London in 2016-17
Crimes using "corrosive substances" -208.
Violence against the person -38.
caused serious injuries, 1 was fatal.
118 robberies.
10 of which left victims with serious injuries.
2 sexual offences, including 1 rape.
Source: Metropolitan Police.

Quote:London acid attacks: Two teenagers arrested.

'Two teenagers have been arrested after acid was thrown in people's faces in five attacks over one night in London.
Two moped riders attacked people in a 90-minute spree in Islington, Stoke Newington and Hackney on Thursday,
stealing mopeds in two of the attacks.

An eyewitness said he heard a victim, who he believed was a delivery driver, "screaming in pain".
One victim suffered "life-changing injuries". Police are looking at whether moped theft was the motive for the attacks.

Officers said they were linking the attacks and boys aged 15 and 16 have been arrested on suspicion of robbery and
causing grievous bodily harm.

Delivery services Deliveroo and UberEATS have confirmed two of the victims were couriers working for the firms.
The attacks happened amid rising concern about the number of assaults involving corrosive substances in London...'
SOURCE:

Quote:Man stabbed to death in armed attack by two on mopeds.

'A man has been stabbed to death by armed men riding on a moped in south-east London.
The 31-year-old man was stabbed during a clash in which shots were also fired in King William Walk, Greenwich,
in the early hours of Saturday morning.
One attacker was said to have had a gun while the other had a knife.

The man managed to make his way to a nearby house to ask for help. Emergency services were called, but he died
at the scene.

Officers believe they know who the victim is but are awaiting confirmation that next of kin have been told.
Det Insp Jo Sidaway, who is leading the investigation, said: "During an altercation between the suspects and
the victim, the victim was stabbed.

"The suspected firearm was discharged, but inquiries continue regarding this."
A post-mortem examination is to be held later.
Anyone with information has been urged to contact police.

The killing is the latest crime to where the alleged perpetrators were riding a moped or scooter.
It follows a string of acid attacks carried out on Thursday night...'
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40617055]SOURCE:

This could be just gangland 'eye-for-an-eye' violence, but I'd suggest the clues are in the vehicles used.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'...Police officers are being hampered in their efforts to tackle violent moped-muggings
involving acid and knives by strict guidelines governing the pursuit of riders, a former
Scotland Yard officer has claimed.

Under pressure to act after a spate of acid attacks involving high-speed mopeds, the
home secretary is reportedly preparing to unveil proposals to ensure acid and similar
substances can be classed as dangerous weapons.

However, police believe regulations in force when a vehicle being pursued is a moped
or motorcycle can result in pursuits being called off. Criminals using scooters or pedal
cycles commit 2,500 theft offences a month, usually snatching mobile phones...'

'...Videcette described how he had used his car to try to ram two scooter-riding thieves
after watching them slash the face of a tourist in Chelsea and make off with his bag.

The Met confirmed that it was investigating after the man, who was in his 50s, suffered
a cut to his face and two people riding a moped snatched his bag around 6pm on
Hortensia Road.

On Saturday, a 31-year-old man was stabbed to death by two attackers on a moped
in south-east London...'

'...Five men were attacked with acid by two people riding mopeds across the north and
east of the capital on Thursday night. Two teenage boys, aged 15 and 16, remain in
custody on suspicion of robbery and causing grievous bodily harm...'
SOURCE:
Thanks for all that information @"BIAD". 

I watch International House Hunters on Hulu sometimes.  Just last night I saw a few where people were moving to London. Of course, these shows are now a few years old.  I was wondering as I watched them if any of these people are thinking they might have made a grave mistake in moving there now?   But really, is there any place in the world that's safe any more?
They have reported that a 16 year old has been arrested.
Quote:A TEEN boy has been charged over a spate of acid attacks across London.

The 16-year-old now faces charges of 15 offences including robbery, GBH with intent and possession of an item to discharge a noxious substance.

The charges come after five acid attacks took place in less than 90 minutes in London on Thursday night, the Metropolitan Police said.
Quote:The 16-year-old has been remanded in custody to appear before Stratford Youth Court on Monday, 17 July.

Police said that there were five victims of the attacks in east and north London.

It has been reported that some of the victims were food delivery drivers.
One of the victims was left with what police called “life-changing” injuries, and officers are waiting to hear about the condition of one of the five people attacked.
Read the article here: Source

You'll notice they don't describe the boys ethnic background.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:You'll notice they don't describe the boys ethnic background.

@"guohua", yes, I did notice that.   tinysure Wonder why that is?  (sarcasm)
Aaand another one!

Boy, 16, critical after moped and police car collide.

'A 16-year-old boy is in a critical condition after a collision between a police car and a
moped being ridden by three teenagers in south-west London.
The crash happened at 02:15 BST on Sunday in South Park Road, Wimbledon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2157]

All three boys were taken to a south London hospital for treatment.
The moped was believed to have been involved in an attempted robbery and was being
monitored by the National Police Air Service helicopter, said the Metropolitan Police.

A second 16-year-old suffered a serious injury to his leg and a 15-year-old sustained
minor injuries. All three were arrested at the scene and two large knives were recovered.
The moped had been reported to police as lost or stolen, on 12 July.

The Met said the Directorate of Professionals Standards has been informed and the incident
had been referred to the police watchdog.

In a statement, the Met said the moped was not being "pursued by police vehicles on the
ground" at the time of the collision but "was monitored by police helicopter".
"The moped was in collision with the rear offside of a marked police car, which was being
driven to a position ahead of the moped," it said...'
SOURCE:

(07-16-2017, 09:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: Aaand another one!

Boy, 16, critical after moped and police car collide.

'A 16-year-old boy is in a critical condition after a collision between a police car and a
moped being ridden by three teenagers in south-west London.
The crash happened at 02:15 BST on Sunday in South Park Road, Wimbledon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2157]

All three boys were taken to a south London hospital for treatment.
The moped was believed to have been involved in an attempted robbery and was being
monitored by the National Police Air Service helicopter, said the Metropolitan Police.

A second 16-year-old suffered a serious injury to his leg and a 15-year-old sustained
minor injuries. All three were arrested at the scene and two large knives were recovered.
The moped had been reported to police as lost or stolen, on 12 July.

The Met said the Directorate of Professionals Standards has been informed and the incident
had been referred to the police watchdog.

In a statement, the Met said the moped was not being "pursued by police vehicles on the
ground" at the time of the collision but "was monitored by police helicopter".
"The moped was in collision with the rear offside of a marked police car, which was being
driven to a position ahead of the moped," it said...'
SOURCE:

One thug down.  How many left to go?

Sorry, but I have no compassion for these little pieces of shit!   tinyok
Acid attack suspected as men targeted in Bethnal Green.

'Two men have been targeted in a suspected acid attack in east London, with police, fire and
ambulance services at the scene.
The Met Police said the men, thought to be in their late teens, flagged down officers in Bethnal
Green.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2191]

Both men were taken to hospital. Police said it was still not known what liquid was thrown at them
in Roman Road. Witnesses said at least three fire engines, two ambulances and police responded.
No arrests have been made.

A Met Police spokesman said officers awaited an update on the condition of the two men and inquiries
were ongoing. He said a crime scene remained in place in the area.

Tower Hamlets police tweeted a "suspected acid attack" had taken place.
BBC journalist Neil Brennan, who lives in the area, said the attack happened outside a corner shop, about
two minutes from the Tube station and near police and fire stations.
He said people nearby told him two Asian men had been attacked.

"I saw firemen filling two large bottles with water from the fire truck and ferrying it back and forth to the victims,"
he said. A blue tarpaulin was put in place, which he assumed was to shield the victims, he said...'
SOURCE:

I think this is a drug-dealing war.

The 'Acid attacks' seem to have many tangents of crime and it's somehow all
connected to delivery workers of bicycles and mopeds in London.
It's on-going and they don't care about the authorities of course.

London paramedic attacked by moped gang in West End.

Mopeds are increasingly being used as getaway vehicles or to carry out robberies and attacks
across the capital.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2237]

'Thieves on mopeds mounted a crowded pavement to steal a phone out of the hand of a cycle
paramedic while she was on duty.
Katherine McKenna, 32, was attacked in Store Street in London's West End.

She was about to respond to an emergency call to help an elderly man who had fallen down some
stairs when the attack happened. She said: "I was really shocked. I could not believe that it happened
and I was angry I couldn't respond to the patient who needed my help."

Ms McKenna was not hurt in the attack.

She said: "Sadly this type of attack is common. They are hurting people; they are putting other people in
danger on the roads and pavements but they are also a danger to themselves.
"I have been called out to, and treated, youths who have had accidents on their mopeds."

Ms McKenna was attacked by three muggers, travelling on two mopeds, at 6.15pm on 25 July.
They all wore helmets with black visors covering their faces.

There have been more than 16,000 moped related crimes in London in the past 12 months, a threefold
increase on the previous year.
Many of the victims are targeted because they are holding a mobile phone.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2238]

Ms McKenna returned to work the day after the attack. She said: "If I didn't go back to work, they would win.
"I want to keep doing my job which is caring for and treating people in London. I don't feel unsafe on my bike
in London. Most of the time people are so friendly and appreciative of the job we do."

Paul Cook, operations general manager at the London Ambulance Service, said: "It is appalling for a
paramedic to be targeted while on duty and we will work with the police to identify and prosecute those
who did this."...'
SOURCE:

Quote:She was about to respond to an emergency call to help an elderly man who had fallen down some
stairs when the attack happened. She said: "I was really shocked. I could not believe that it happened
and I was angry I couldn't respond to the patient who needed my help."

I can't think of a word low enough to describe anyone who attacks an emergency care worker. Attacking ANYONE is bad enough, but this takes the cake!   smallfit
On and on it goes, where it stops, no one knows.

Man rushed to hospital after ‘acid attack’ outside fish & chip shop in Brit town.

A man is suspected to have been attacked with acid outside a fish and chip shop in a UK seaside town.
[Chips=French Fries]

'Cops are probing the incident in Whitstable in Kent, and the injured man has been rushed to hospital.
Police were called to Ernie's Place just before 9am following reports the man had been doused with the
substance.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2247]

A picture posted "Kent 999s" on Twitter showed a number of police cars outside the shop and an ambulance.
A spokesperson for South East Coast Ambulance Service has confirmed a man was assessed and treated
after a substance was thrown in his face.
He was taken to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate.

The suspected attack comes during a shock rise in acid attacs which are leaving victims with horrifying scars.
In London alone the number of these kind of attacks has soared by 65 per cent over the past year to 431.

It comes as Daily Star Online reveals a shopkeeper has become the first to ban customers from buying acid
unless they show ID...'
The Daily Star:

Quote:'Despicable' teenager jailed for acid attacks on moped riders.

Six motorists were targeted by 17-year-old Derryck John in a spate of attacks in north and
east London in less than 90 minutes.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3363]

Derryck John.

'A teenager has been jailed for 10-and-a-half years for attacking moped riders with acid to steal their vehicles.
Derryck John targeted six motorists in a spate of attacks in north and east London on the evening of 13 July 2017
-all in less than 90 minutes.

The 17-year-old sprayed his victims in the face with a noxious liquid, leaving one man with a 30% loss of sight in one eye.
Others described searing pain and burning at the time and have been forced to leave their jobs as a result of their injuries.

"Had they not been wearing helmets, all of the victims' injuries could have been much more serious," Ramesh Patel of the
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.
John stole two mopeds and tried to take another four from their owners before he was arrested hours after the attacks.

Sentencing John at Wood Green Crown Court, Judge Noel Lucas QC told him his actions were "despicable and cowardly"
and had had a "life-changing" and "defining" impact on his victims.
He said: "You and your accomplice chose to attack members of the public who were going about their lawful business.

"These were grave crimes. You attacked members of the public with what appears to have been an acid at the strongest end
of the scale of acids. "You have not revealed the name of your accomplice or the precise nature of the corrosive fluid used or
where you and your accomplice obtained it."

The teenager from Thornton Heath, Croydon, pleaded guilty earlier this year to 12 offences.
He admitted six counts of throwing a corrosive substance with intent to disable, maim, disfigure or do grievous bodily harm.
He also pleaded guilty to four counts of attempted robbery of a moped and two counts of robbery of a moped.

Judge Lucas said there was an "overwhelming, huge public interest" in naming the teenager after he entered his pleas.
He also told John that had he been sentencing him as an adult and had he been convicted after a trial, he would have been
jailed for 22 years.

During Monday's hearing, the judge also commented on the prevalence of acid attacks.
"I can state from my own knowledge of the offences arriving at this Crown Court that such offences have risen sharply in the last
12 months. "This is the second major corrosive fluid case I have had to deal with in the past three months.
"It is clear to me that the carrying and use of corrosive liquids is rapidly becoming a serious and growing problem in London and
in particular, in this part of London.
"So too are crimes committed using scooters."..'
SOURCE:

And the reason for the crimes...? That's right, we don't mention gangland control, do we.

Oh Mayor Khan, how is the progress going?

Quote:Three rushed to hospital after ACID 'attack' in London –victims sprayed in street.

Three men are in hospital after a suspected acid attack in London this morning.

'The men were taken to hospital after the suspected assault in East London.
Cops were called just after 5am to Kingsland High Street in Dalston after reports they
were sprayed with the corrosive liquid.

Cops have said the victims –aged 17, 22 and 27 years old –were possibly doused in
a "noxious substance". A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at approximately
5.20am to reports of a disturbance on Kingsland High Street in Hackney.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3704]

"Officers attended and found three males suffering injuries believed to have been caused
by a noxious substance. "The victims were taken by the London Ambulance Service to an
east London hospital. We await an update on their condition.

"There have been no arrests."

Just last month it was warned Britain is in the grip of an acid attack crisis.
Labour MP Stephen Timms demanded “significant action” to fight against the growing epidemic,
saying there are parts of London that are no-go areas for moped drivers.

Acid-related offences have risen in the capital by nearly 300% in four years.
And there were a staggering 837 attacks in just the first 11 months of 2017, according to Metropolitan
Police figures...'
SOURCE:

"...There have been no arrests."
Of course not.