Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DR. KATHERINE HORTON - PARTICLE PHYSICIST RE CERN & TARGETING
I watched this video the other night. It's quite interesting, especially if you are interested in CERN.
Dr. Katherine Horton was a physicist who worked there for a while, and she tells some information you might not hear anywhere else.

The audio messes up a few times, but eventually they got it worked out. 
Someone out there was listening and didn't want certain things shared. tinysurprised

Grab a drink, lean back, and enjoy!   mediumcouchpotato 

Quote:Streamed live on Jul 7, 2017
I interview Dr. Katherine Horton particle physicist formerly with CERN now investigating targeting via directed energy weapons, nanotech and neuroweapons.

Dr. Katherine Horton’s website: stop007.org/

Dr. Katherine Horton is an Oxford-educated scientist, a person of interest and targeted individual.

Katherine’s Bio:

Dr Katherine Horton has a 1st class Master of Physics and a PhD in particle physics, both from the University of Oxford. Until 2012, she was a Research Fellow at St John’s College, Oxford.

For years, she worked at the German electron-synchrotron accelerator DESY in Hamburg and at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva before becoming interested in the physics of complex human systems.

Her first case study was the English legal system for which she attended the high-profile court case of “Berezovsky versus Abramovich” in 2011. However, attending the public hearing, she was placed under surveillance by British intelligence. Since then, she has been under OVERT surveillance for the past 6 years. She suffered non-stop harassment and countless crimes were committed against her which became over more severe.

In 2012, she left academia to launch her own start-up in Germany, aimed at helping people to get back into work. Unfortunately, her endeavour was sabotaged by non-stop Stasi-style harassment and subversion such that she had to give it up.

Moving to Switzerland, she returned to the study of complex human systems and in 2016 she tried to launch a consultancy for complex human systems. Again, it was sabotaged and she started being mutilated non-stop with electromagnetic weapons. She requested an emergency injunction against British Intelligence at the London High Court in 2016. She received a death threat on the way to the first hearing, was shot in the head repeatedly with a microwave gun until she collapsed after returning to her hotel room and survived an assassination attempt three days later.

She has been brutally mutilated with directed energy weapons since then in Switzerland and has survived several assassination attempts. She went public about the attacks on her in December 2016 and at the start of January 2017, she founded a Joint Investigation Team between the US and Europe that is looking into crimes committed with directed energy weapons, military neuro/biotechnology and into systemic corruption.

The sound problem is a regular ploy used when victims of gang-stalking communicate to
others about their harassment. Whether it is a genuine breakdown due to poor quality
equipment is the rational explanation that most of us will accept or not, but this type of
'targeting' does go on.

It could be certain agencies deeming Dr. Horton as a potential person of use by opposing
factions and are monitoring her for own safety, but It could also be an act to staunch her
views as a 'whistle-blower'

The negative aspect is that to most, it's merely paranoia from the person who seems to see
any problem a deliberate act by a mysterious group that a listener assumes doesn't exist.
But... notice the visual signal isn't effected, that's because the images hold no detrimental
information to those who are attempting to stop this allegedly sensitive information.

Whatever the disruption, it's certainly annoying...! Here's a video with better audio quality.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Mystic Wanderer"  & @"BIAD" 

Good stuff you two. smallgreennumberone
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-14-2017, 11:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: The sound problem is a regular ploy used when victims of gang-stalking communicate to
others about their harassment. Whether it is a genuine breakdown due to poor quality
equipment is the rational explanation that most of us will accept or not, but this type of
'targeting' does go on.

It could be certain agencies deeming Dr. Horton as a potential person of use by opposing
factions and are monitoring her for own safety, but It could also be an act to staunch her
views as a 'whistle-blower'

The negative aspect is that to most, it's merely paranoia from the person who seems to see
any problem a deliberate act by a mysterious group that a listener assumes doesn't exist.
But... notice the visual signal isn't effected, that's because the images hold no detrimental
information to those who are attempting to stop this allegedly sensitive information.

Whatever the disruption, it's certainly annoying...! Here's a video with better audio quality.

Thank you @BIAD.  I may have to listen again later tonight.   minusculethumbsup
(07-14-2017, 02:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Thank you @BIAD.  I may have to listen again later tonight.   minusculethumbsup

Just be careful when watching these videos, it's a bit like the Stephen King novella 'The Flexible Bullet'

The fictional story is about a successful writer agreeing to 'humour' a woman's husband who was also
a writer, but was dealing with mental problems.

Through written correspondence, the successful author gently offered rational advise and during a drinking
bout, let his guard down and wrote something that endorsed what the woman's struggling husband believed
in. (He thought there were elves living in his typewriter!)

Attempting to fix the problem, the successful writer began to take on the traits of the guy he'd been writing
to and oddly enough, the writer with the disorder started to pull himself around. The flexible bullet was moving.

What I'm saying is that this 'phenomena' may well be true and there are people who've come forward and
stated they were involved in a global social-controlling experiment, but the evidence tends to be mainly
oral testimony.

But it could also be a part of a psychological breakdown of-sorts and brought on by many different reasons.
The stories centre on the teller of those accounts and imply that they are a lone victim fighting against a
nameless, all-seeing group that can only be sometimes glimpsed, but never held accountable.

Using the internet to find like-minded people (and many who just yank the chain for the hell of it) -is a very
dangerous ploy because it not only assists in reinforcing ones belief (like the drunk writer) it can also offer
poor, unhealthy advice.

Read it, watch it... and with all respect to those suffering with this situation, don't pick up the flexible bullet.
(07-14-2017, 03:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 02:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Thank you @BIAD.  I may have to listen again later tonight.   minusculethumbsup

(He thought there were elves living in his typewriter!)

Quote:Maybe he was experiencing a spirit who was channeling through him, and he called them elves?  Doesn't matter, since that was a fictional story, but Regina Meredith on Open Minds was just telling last night about how she started out with automatic writing, then moved over to the typewriter, and the spirit did the typing. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't see what was typed until she opened her eyes. 
Just saying... it could happen.  
tinybiggrin

Attempting to fix the problem, the successful writer began to take on the traits of the guy he'd been writing
to and oddly enough, the writer with the disorder started to pull himself around. The flexible bullet was moving.

What I'm saying is that this 'phenomena' may well be true and there are people who've come forward and
stated they were involved in a global social-controlling experiment, but the evidence tends to be mainly
oral testimony.

Quote:Oral testimony is about all anyone has in these situations. Although, this woman in the video did say someone caught one of the 'stalkers' on camera, and Kerry Cassidy showed physical evidence where she was hit on one side of her face last year with an energy beam.  You can find some videos of her where her face was swollen. She looked pretty bad.  

But it could also be a part of a psychological breakdown of-sorts and brought on by many different reasons.
The stories centre on the teller of those accounts and imply that they are a lone victim fighting against a
nameless, all-seeing group that can only be sometimes glimpsed, but never held accountable.

Using the internet to find like-minded people (and many who just yank the chain for the hell of it) -is a very
dangerous ploy because it not only assists in reinforcing ones belief (like the drunk writer) it can also offer
poor, unhealthy advice.

Quote:Agreed... in some cases.  It's always best to use one's best judgement. In cases like this, I may not say I believe it, but I will certainly put it in my file, "For consideration".

Thanks @BIAD
(07-14-2017, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Agreed... in some cases.  It's always best to use one's best judgement. In cases like this, I may not say I believe it, but I will certainly put it in my file, "For consideration". 

Don't get me wrong, Mystic, I firmly believe this kind of stuff definitely goes on and where you work
or what your background is, doesn't seem to matter in many cases. The reason for caution is it's one
of those Occam's Razor times, the standard rational evidence that the witness finds -not what is offered
by the one attempting to persuade the witness, tends to lean towards a mental condition.
Which oddly enough, is the alleged desired goal!

It's like the video below. If we assume that the 'victim' isn't behaving oddly whilst sitting in her car,
then a case could be made for the odd goings-on by the man on the bicycle and the passers-by.
The woman-in-the-car's narrative can be convincing and quite possibly, she's being sincere about how
she's feeling.

But what if her house is being cased for a burglary or someone is paying for a Private Investigator
to check out the family and that it has a bearing in something she may never be aware of?
It's an urban area, so passing people would be common. But still... I can see how it can seem
as if something is going on.

I'm not belittling Dr. Horton's situation, but the information she provides is interpreted by herself
and no eternal proof is offered.
@"BIAD" 

Quote:But what if her house is being cased for a burglary or someone is paying for a Private Investigator
to check out the family and that it has a bearing in something she may never be aware of?
It's an urban area, so passing people would be common. But still... I can see how it can seem
as if something is going on.

But, for five years?  I think that's how long she said it had been going on. And they follow her everywhere.  Hmm... minusculethinking

I have to say, if it takes a criminal five years to decide if a certain house is worth breaking into, he needs to find a different 'job'. 

But, that's just me.   tinylaughing
(07-14-2017, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: But, for five years?  I think that's how long she said it had been going on. And they follow her everywhere.  Hmm... minusculethinking

I have to say, if it takes a criminal five years to decide if a certain house is worth breaking into, he needs to find a different 'job'. 

But, that's just me.   tinylaughing

You're right, in the context of taking what she's saying as true.
In general, it does look like something is going on, but I think it's more subtle than
red cars, white cars and strangers in shopping malls.

I'll look into it further, Oh Mystic one!
Okay, @"BIAD", I watched the video you posted about Dr. Horton, and, if I remember correctly, she did tell a few things in Kerry's video that wasn't mentioned in yours. 
Kerry has a way of pulling some of the 'strange' things out of what people have to share. She asks things some other hosts dare not ask.   :smallwink:
(07-14-2017, 09:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, @"BIAD", I watched the video you posted about Dr. Horton, and, if I remember correctly, she did tell a few things in Kerry's video that wasn't mentioned in yours. 
Kerry has a way of pulling some of the 'strange' things out of what people have to share. She asks things some other hosts dare not ask.   :smallwink:

minusculethumbsup

I'm still reading bits here and there, but the subject does meet a lot of scorn.