Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calexit
I'm Sorry to any Calfornia Rogue-Nation 3 members, BUT, I Really, really, Really Wish, California would just vote to leave and if there is an open Revolution, All The More Better!
Does anyone here or in California Really Believe the Lesbians, Gays and Transsexual people are going to leave their mothers basement or their communes in San Francisco ti fight?
Who thinks the Holly Wood limo-Elites will get in the dirt and learn to actual fire a Real Weapon, they might break a Finger Nail or Muss up their Hair! 
Who is going to come and support them,,,, France? Maybe Mexico!!!

This is a Great idea for a Comic Book and I'm sure some Progressive-Liberal Film Maker will see a Money Maker and start the filming process.
[Image: calexit-01_covera-front.jpg?w=1800]
Quote:The presidency of Donald Trump has certainly been eventful so far. The day after Trump was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States, millions of Americans took to the streets to make the Women’s March one of the biggest protests in the country’s history — and that energy has not yet subsided.

Liberal opponents of Trump proudly declare themselves “The Resistance,” as if they were fighting the Nazi occupation of France. Constituents have been storming Republican town halls and Congressional offices to protest the Trump-led Republican Party’s new health care proposal, while so-called “antifa” protestors have more violently confronted Trump supporters on the streets.
The country has rarely felt so divided.

Don’t worry: It can get worse! Calexit, a new comic from Black Mask Studios, portrays a near-future world in which the state of California is in open rebellion against the Trump-led U.S. government.

Militants clad in black bloc openly clash with federal troops to defend immigrants, painkiller addiction is widespread, and environmental decay is clear.
Writer Matteo Pizzolo and artist Amancay Nahuelpan combine these elements to create a dystopia that feels far closer than many readers will probably be comfortable with.

With the first issue of Calexit out this week, EW caught up with Pizzolo to discuss the genesis of the comic, its roots in the real world, and the spirit of resistance. Calexit #1 is on sale now.
[Image: calexit_01-pg001.jpg?w=1800]
[Image: calexit-01b_brdr.jpg?w=450] This is Really Good.
Read the rest here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This comic and real life is a blur to those with the back handkerchiefs (that their parents paid for)

They see themselves as warriors... who have to be back home in time for dinner.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD"  That's True, Oh, and back in time to insure Mom or Dad or Grandma and Grand Pa, don't find their Marijuana Stash that's hiding under the bed in their room in the Basement and smoke it all!
(07-13-2017, 10:10 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That's True, Oh, and back in time to insure Mom or Dad or Grandma and Grand Pa, don't find their Marijuana Stash that's hiding under the bed in their room in the Basement and smoke it all!

There's of course, other reasons the California Elite might wish to separate themselves from the rest
of the country...

It's an oldie, but a goodie!!

(07-15-2017, 05:56 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 10:10 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That's True, Oh, and back in time to insure Mom or Dad or Grandma and Grand Pa, don't find their Marijuana Stash that's hiding under the bed in their room in the Basement and smoke it all!

There's of course, other reasons the California Elite might wish to separate themselves from the rest
of the country...

It's an oldie, but a goodie!!

Great Video!  minusculeclap 

I have posted the fact many time about L B Johnson and the others being murders.
I have to agree with his statement about the Satanic Cult in America, that's another reason why the Pizza Gate investigation will never be proven.
(07-15-2017, 09:14 PM)guohua Wrote: I have posted the fact many time about L B Johnson and the others being murders.
I have to agree with his statement about the Satanic Cult in America, that's another
reason why the Pizza Gate investigation will never be proven.

The 'Satanic Cult'-thing is something I've coma across before in Mae Brussell's old recordings
about the Mason commune, some music-stars and the Military of the 60's, but I must admit,
I've never seriously looked into it.
The Satanic Cult has realty been able to get a strong foothold in America every since they allowed the local governments to be Bullied into removing the Ten Commandments and Crosses the the buildings.
They stopped the prayers being said in the beginning of local  city council meetings and other government meetings, they have also lobbied to all religious material and prayers removed from schools.

Who was POTUS when school prayers were no longer willingly performed in the morning and the morning prayer was changed to a moment of Silence.
Quote:President Clinton, apparently concluding from the election results that he must appease the new Republican majority, caved in almost immediately. First, he announced that he was open to working with Congressional Republicans on a school prayer amendment. The next day, the Administration said the President had been misunderstood, and that what he had in mind was a federal statute permitting "moments of silence" in the schools. Such a statute would, however, be susceptible to constitutional challenge. At best, it is unnecessary since teachers already have the authority to ask their students to be quiet. At worst, it is organized prayer by stealth, as recognized by the Supreme Court in its decision in Wallace v. Jaffree (1985) in which the Court struck down Alabama's moment of silence law. 
Source

Another reason why The M S M Hates trump, he welcomes prayer and religion.
I was just a little surprised that returning to the Gold Standard would be a reason, Until I asked my husband.
Yes that makes sense and the Fact L B J wanted to be POTUS.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr1s-2GEWW-MxgFBq9Ttg...MXEpG0NcWg]  [Image: 1389976112-jfk_and_lbj.jpg] [Image: Screen-Shot-2013-11-18-at-6.45.08-AM.png]