Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican illegal immigrant
First off this is a Very Sad and Terrible article.
Second, This Piece Of Shit Illegal was NO Immigrant!!!! 
Thirdly, I Think we should be able to Blame Obama and Holder and Sue them both.
Why you may ask?
Quote:Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
That is why and if he had been deported or imprison the 2nd time he Illegally Crossed our Border, may this father would be alive today.
[Image: 423B4DBB00000578-0-image-a-45_1499800740149.jpg] [Image: 423B4DC700000578-4686714-At_the_time_Tor...725362.jpg]
Quote:An illegal immigrant, who has been removed from the United States seven times, had consumed '12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three.

Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, who is from Mexico, was going over 100mph when he lost control of his 2001 Dodge Ram work van and crashed, killing 58-year-old Silvano Torres. 

During Garcia-Velasco's hearing, Lindberg also said the man had been removed from the US a total of seven times. 

After two deportation hearings, in 2009 and 2011, Garcia-Velasco was forced out of the country and the five other times were considered 'voluntary returns'.

Lindberg also added that Garcia-Velasco had also been convicted of having false citizenship papers prior to the crash, just a day after the Fourth of July holiday.   

Garcia-Velasco's blood-alcohol level was .243 when it was checked at a hospital after the crash, according to the Herald. 

At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van.

He was pronounced dead at the fiery scene. 

Another passenger, Jesus I. Gonzalez, 16, was treated at the hospital and released the day of the crash. 

Garcia-Velasco suffered from severe burns to his face and was taken to the Nebraska Medical Center at the time. 

Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van.

I have to wonder, if Torres was with him in the van, was he here illegally too?  And why didn't he use some common sense and not ride with this lunatic knowing he had consumed too much alcohol to be behind the wheel?

Those are questions that should be considered (and may be in the source article, but I haven't looked yet). 

But, the purpose of this article is to show how the immigration department wasn't doing it's job.  If the driver had been deported or jailed, as he should have been, this wouldn't have happened.

WE NEED TO GET STARTED ON THAT WALL, PRESIDENT TRUMP!
(07-12-2017, 04:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van.

I have to wonder, if Torres was with him in the van, was he here illegally too?  And why didn't he use some common sense and not ride with this lunatic knowing he had consumed too much alcohol to be behind the wheel?

Those are questions that should be considered (and may be in the source article, but I haven't looked yet). 

But, the purpose of this article is to show how the immigration department wasn't doing it's job.  If the driver had been deported or jailed, as he should have been, this wouldn't have happened.

WE NEED TO GET STARTED ON THAT WALL, PRESIDENT TRUMP!
I also was wondering that as I wrote that post, I was thinking that He Was, illegals hang out together most of the time.
Torres needed to be deported not killed by a drunk friend.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
These folk are not "illegal immigrants" - that implies a certain legitimacy... they were just walkin' around, you know, "immigrating" all over the place. Nope, they are not "illegal immigrants", they are instead "foreign invaders", part of an invasion force that does not belong here and has no legal status.

As such, I'm not real keen on the imprisonment idea. No particular reason I can think of that they should be kept up at tax payer expense, because that ALSO legitimizes an essentially illegal act by allowing them to remain upright on American soil at taxpayer expense. Instead, I could get behind a program that deported them ONCE. Any repeat offenses should result in outright execution as a foreign agent. a one-time 35 cent bullet to the head vs 60K a year for years and years of cushy upkeep.

I know, I know, I'm not very politically correct, but then again I couldn't give less of a shit about political correctness when my back is against the wall and I'm being pinned down by an invasion force. Piss on all that - shoot first and clean the mess up later. I may not be politically correct, but I also don't have a big problem with home invaders breaking into my house to invade the fridge, rape my wife, or walk off with my electronics. They KNOW what'll happen, and look for easier pickings.

Miyamoto Musashi said "from one thing, learn ten thousand things". The nation could take a lesson from my stance and the results I get.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-13-2017, 05:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: As such, I'm not real keen on the imprisonment idea. No particular reason I can think of that they should be kept up at tax payer expense, because that ALSO legitimizes an essentially illegal act by allowing them to remain upright on American soil at taxpayer expense. Instead, I could get behind a program that deported them ONCE. Any repeat offenses should result in outright execution as a foreign agent. a one-time 35 cent bullet to the head vs 60K a year for years and years of cushy upkeep.

You're right, or course. And now that you mention us keeping them up, I have to agree.   minusculebeercheers