Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Ever Earth-Orbit Teleportation Completed.
First ever Earth-orbit teleportation completed.

'The experiment is a huge leap for quantum physics, but doesn't take us any closer to being beamed up by Scotty.
Scientists have completed the first teleportation of an object from Earth to a satellite orbiting more than 300 miles
away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2139]

Alas, those of you expecting Scotty to beam them up soon will be sorely disappointed - the object teleported was
merely a single photon. While the experiment doesn't bring us any closer to teleporting matter, it is a huge leap
forward for quantum physics.

The team of Chinese researchers behind the successful teleportation came together from a number of disciplines
and included quantum physicists as well as rocket scientists.

In 2016, they launched a satellite called Micius, named after Chinese philosopher from the 5th century BC, from 
the southwestern Gobi Desert. Micius is equipped with a super sensitive photon receiver which enables it to detect
the quantum state of a single photon which is fired at it from the Earth.

One of the most difficult to grasp aspects of quantum physics is how observing a quantum particle forces the particle's
state to change. This is known as the observer effect, and it is the result of the instruments necessary to measure the
state of very small objects.

When quantum objects, such as photons, are "entangled" it means that they were formed at the same instant in space
and so share the same existence. The state of entangled particles are linked, so that if you measure the state of one
particle it instantaneously affects the state of the other.

Questions arise about how long it takes, if observation of one of the entangled objects can change the state of the
other object, for the other object's state to change. Current research describes entangled particles as being part of
the same wave function, which means that regardless of the distance between the entangled objects, the quantum
state change will take place immediately.
This form of immediate change is what is being described when the scientists talk about teleportation.

By tangling two photons together and observing one, the scientists are instantaneously transmitting information in a
potentially unlimited way. While this has been performed many times in a laboratory setting, the Chinese researcher's
experiments show it to be possible to teleport an object from Earth to orbit, and breaks the record for the longest
distance for entanglement...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Ah, come on... they can do better than that! They've been using teleportation since the 1950's, or earlier.  

Well, the regular air force or NASA hasn't, but the SSP has. 
I suppose they figured they better start putting some things out to the public so we won't be too blown away when the truth comes out. tinysure
(07-11-2017, 09:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ah, come on... they can do better than that! They've been using teleportation since the 1950's, or earlier.  

Well, the regular air force or NASA hasn't, but the SSP has. 
I suppose they figured they better start putting some things out to the public so we won't be too blown away when the truth comes out. tinysure

As said in the movie 'Contact'... "Small moves Mystic... small moves"!
I just don't foresee them being able to scrabble our cells and molecules and everything that makes us who we are.

It would be useful for repair parts or tools, for our Secret Space Flee.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-12-2017, 02:07 AM)guohua Wrote: I just don't foresee them being able to scrabble our cells and molecules and everything that makes us who we are.

It would be useful for repair parts or tools, for our Secret Space Flee.

If this method has any application, it may be in the information-sending area.
A change to one entangled photon effects it's 'related' photon instantly and since the
information travels faster than the speed of light, there's an opportunity there.

As far the 'beaming-up' idea is concerned, at the moment the boffins who look into this
sort of perceive that matter would have to be available at the other end of your journey
to reform a human body and it would be merely your conscience... the moral disciplines
that guides one's behavior, that would be sent across the galaxy.

The physical-side of yourself would just be re-used for someone coming the other way!
In a lab, a soul doesn't exist... they've looked for it and haven't found it!
(07-12-2017, 08:20 AM)BIAD Wrote: In a lab, a soul doesn't exist... they've looked for it and haven't found it!

Back up!!   tinybiggrin

If it ever can be proved the soul exists, this could probably be the closest we come without experiencing an OOBE for ourselves.

https://youtu.be/Xeh001ptDgo

I don't think people realize the importance of the pineal gland. I think this is where the soul lives, and this is where the scientists need to do more studies.
The symbol of the pine cone represents the pineal gland in ancient hieroglyphics and ancient buildings which show the pine cone as an important symbol. The Vatican is one example.

But, this is derailing the thread, so I'll leave it at that. People can do more research on their own, if they want to learn more about the pineal gland.
A Soul as in the meaning of Religious Teachings? I don't believe that.
A Soul as in the Essences of your Being and that transforms into a Spirit or Ancestor for Guidance, Help and Protection or the part of your being that is Reborn? YES!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-12-2017, 07:37 PM)guohua Wrote: A Soul as in the meaning of Religious Teachings? I don't believe that.
A Soul as in the Essences of your Being and that transforms into a Spirit or Ancestor for Guidance, Help and Protection or the part of your being that is Reborn? YES!

Well, this is what is taught in Christianity too, just not the reborn part... as in reincarnation. And they don't believe the soul/spirit continues on after physical death until Jesus comes back and 'calls them home'.

That's where I disagree with them.

They think 'reborn' means accepting Jesus as your savior, therefore becoming as a new person... reborn. 

No, they take words that Jesus said and turn them in to something completely different than what he meant, IMO.
I'm not really in a position to say 'this is what they meant' but from the purely scientific aspect
of possible teleportation, some scientists have suggested that the actual transportation of matter
would be difficult across such vast distances and the 'electric' side of a human may be easier as
it actually doesn't have mass.

What the heck you'd be transported into, I have no idea!

But it's proposed that our id... the 'thing' that makes us perceive ourselves as a unique individual,
could sent into another physical body -if all of this is possible.
As Mystic points out, this takes us down an entirely different road of thought.
(07-12-2017, 08:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: I'm not really in a position to say 'this is what they meant' but from the purely scientific aspect
of possible teleportation, some scientists have suggested that the actual transportation of matter
would be difficult across such vast distances and the 'electric' side of a human may be easier as
it actually doesn't have mass.

What the heck you'd be transported into, I have no idea!

But it's proposed that our id... the 'thing' that makes us perceive ourselves as a unique individual,
could sent into another physical body -if all of this is possible.
As Mystic points out, this takes us down an entirely different road of thought.

But you have to realize these are reports from the "lower level" of scientists, for lack of a better description. 

The scientists that work with the ETs in the SSP know how to do things that "our" scientists still call fantasy.  Well... that's according to all the whistle-blowers. 
I don't know personally, but it seems believable to me because of all the high-level military officials who have spoken out over recent years. 

One person said when they reached the other side, what they saw was white 'glowing' beings in the form of a humanoid, meaning two arms, two legs, and a head. 
I was just listening to another person telling this again last night on a video.  Once her and their frequency was adjusted to the right "station" she could see them as we see others here.
Sometimes I just have to laugh at how synchronicity continues to work in my life. My spirit guides are helping me at every turn.   tinybiggrin 
I guess they wanted me to post this here, so, here you go...
There is a video on the source link too, but for some reason, I can't post more below the link without it extending it.  Sigh...

The Secret About The Pineal Gland The Illuminati Don't Want You To Know
I'll not get into the metaphysical aspects of the discussion, since no one is going to shake what I believe, and I expect i'd not shake what anyone else believes. You all probably have your reasons to believe the way you do, same as I do. It would turn into a running battle without a conclusion.

On the physics side of things, however, this is exciting news. It's a baby-step, to be sure, but a step in the right direction for the transfer of information. Imagine being able to send an unmanned probe to a star system 40 light years away, and being able to get the data instantaneously rather than having to wait the 40 odd years for a radio signal to cross the black of space to get here!

There are still problems to be surmounted in this scenario, such as having to wait an interminable length of time for the physical contraption to get there, but once there, the vistas we could unlock instantly are staggering. Another potential problem would be HOW to entagle particles across such vast distances... but, if that can be solved, then there is the possibility that sending a physical device could prove unnecessary. Imagine a process of being able to manipulate the quantum foam in such a way as to instantaneously transmit information WITHOUT having to wait for the arrival of a physical gizmo! The information we could gain would be invaluable in sending out migration arks, knowing where to send them for best effect, so that the human race could have a fighting chance of living on when Gaia rebelled against the Liberals and sends all the animals on earth to eat all the humans to cleanse the planet of our lunacy!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’