Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is This Disclosure?
Do you think this will be the way they Slowly Reveal our Secret Space Program?
Quote:Congress aims to develop new military "Space Corps" branch
Could Be, it'll take a few years but it's possible.

Quote:Lawmakers are taking the defense budget to new heights by adding a new proposal for a separate military service known as the "Space Corps" in this year's National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). 

The Committee on Armed Services Subcommittee for Strategic Forces released their proposals for Fiscal Year 2018 on June 20th, which included authorization of space, nuclear and missile defense capabilities to further protect U.S. national security. 

The Space Corps' creation comes amid what Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Alabama, and Ranking Member Jim Cooper, D-Tennessee, said they would "take the measures necessary" to address ongoing delays and cost-overruns by the Department of Defense in a statement released after the proposals announcement. 

Under the Secretary of the Air Force, the Corps would act as a separate military service responsibility for national security space programs in a move that Rogers and Cooper called a "critical step to fixing the National Security Space enterprise."

The NDAA also proposed the establishment of a U.S. Space Command as a new "sub-unified command within U.S. Strategic Command" in order to elevate the space mission to a four-star command and improve the integration of space forces.  

The formation of the new military branch would be the first since the creation of the Air Force in 1947.

The Space Corps would report to the Air Force much like the Marines currently fall under the Navy's purview.
Read more here: Source

Since 1947,,,,,Early Want Us To believe That Don't You!?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
From what I've been reading and watching in videos, this is just a cover story to take weapons into space. They want to wage war on our galactic neighbors.

I also saw a post on FB today that said Trump wanted NASA to fly past the moon again, and they flat out told him no.  I guess they don't want to be blasted to smithereens after the last warning by the Reptilians to stay away.   tinylaughing
(07-10-2017, 11:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: From what I've been reading and watching in videos, this is just a cover story to take weapons into space. They want to wage war on our galactic neighbors.

I also saw a post on FB today that said Trump wanted NASA to fly past the moon again, and they flat out told him no.  I guess they don't want to be blasted to smithereens after the last warning by the Reptilians to stay away.   tinylaughing
Sounds like you could be right.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]