Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Polish President Knocks 'fake news' Over Wife's Trump Handshake
smallroflmao  It appears CNN has been caught again!  Did you all see that article/video that was out in the media yesterday showing the wife of the Polish President snubbing shaking the hand of President Trump?  Well... it was fake!  AGAIN!   tinylaughing 

CNN's correspondent Chris Cillizza retweeted an edited video and claimed that the Polish First Lady would not shake Trump's hand.

twitter.com...

His wife was looking at the First Lady when she walked over to shake her hand first, and that's where Chris Cillzza cut the footage and posted a tweet saying she refused to shake President Trump's hand.  But, as it's clearly shown in the video below, she DID shake his hand afterward.

I have heard that it is their custom for a woman to offer her hand first.

The Polish President wasn't very happy about the 'fake news' so he tweeted this...

Quote:"Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs. and Mr. Trump @POTUS after a great visit," he wrote Thursday evening. "Let's FIGHT FAKE NEWS."

Quote:Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs. and Mr. Trump @POTUS after a great visit. Let's FIGHT FAKE NEWS.
— Andrzej Duda (@AndrzejDuda) July 6, 2017

In video taken of the event Thursday, Trump initially shakes hands with Duda.
Trump then appears to put his hand out to shake Polish first lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda's hand, but she walks past him to shake the hand of first lady Melania Trump.

Afterward,Kornhauser-Duda proceeded to shake President Trump's hand. The interaction occurred as Trump visits several European countries ahead of the G-20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, this week.

Video of the event that didn't show Trump's eventual handshake with the Polish first lady went viral on Twitter and was posted by several journalists.

Source
Seems they just won't learn!   minusculebonker
(07-08-2017, 06:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Seems they just won't learn!   minusculebonker

They won't!
I watched the BBC News showing President Trump answering a Journalist who asked him to
admit Russia attempted to influence the election and the piece showed him commenting that
many countries do it all the time to each other.

What they cut off, was the part where President Trump also said that Obama knew in August
of 2016 that there was a Russian attempt, but assuming Hillary Clinton would win, the former
-President did nothing.

Trump added that he was sure if Obama had known Trump was going to win, he'd have looked
into it.

But as usual, the mainstream media omitted that part.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.