Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pope Francis Says America Has
The Headlines.
Quote:Pope Francis Says America Has ‘a Distorted Vision of the World’
OK!?
Quote:(CNSNews.com) - Pope Francis told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica on Thursday that the United States of America—and Russia, China, North Korea and Bashar al Assad's Syria—have “a distorted vision of the world"--("una visione distorta del mondo," as reportetd in Italian by La Repubblica).

The pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari.
Really!? Anddddddddd?
Quote:“Pope Francis told me to be very concerned about the meeting of the G20.” Scalfari wrote.
Why? Because You Weren't Invited!!!!????

Quote:“I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria,” the pope said.
yes, distorted but hopefully They are not enacting the NWO!

Quote:As transclated into English by Agence France Presse, which picked up the story, Pope Francis told La Repubblica: “I worry about very dangerous alliances between powers which have a distorted vision of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, (Russian President Vladimir) Putin and (Syria’s Bashar al-) Assad over the war in Syria.”

“The danger concerns immigration,” the pope continued to La Repubblica, as translated by AFP. “Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.”

“This is why the G20 worries me: It mainly hits immigrants,” Pope Francis said, according to AFP.
Source
That is the Problem he wants all The World to become One Big Third World Cesspool!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-08-2017, 05:04 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:“The danger concerns immigration,” the pope continued to La Repubblica...

Yeah, it is now they're teeming into Italy!
Give him a choirboy and he'll settle down.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
He should take down part of that wall around the Vatican and invite all them to come live in his 'loving' city.   tinysure
(07-08-2017, 06:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He should take down part of that wall around the Vatican and invite all them to come live in his 'loving' city.   tinysure

No chance.... When it comes to virtue-signalling, the Vatican leads the way in the world of double-standards.
Even California are in it's shadow!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What I think he's trying to say is something condemning the world powers from creating these migrants in the first place. 

We bash Cuba for human rights while Trump is bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia?? (And Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Sr., etc / etc / etc)

We Draw lines in the ashes of an empire based on colonial aspirations after a great World War and then go "shucks, that didn't work out too well". 

We use places like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan as a weapons testing playground and then act surprised when the maimed children of the dead grow up with absolute hate in their hearts. 

I'm not a Pacifist by any means. But these Wag the Dog wars can't be encouraged any longer. And when the wars stop, refugees become something only imagined because of natural disaster. The pope is a good man deep down. Trump, Obama, Bush, all good men deep down. But they got sucked into the "Deep State" just like the other leaders around this world. If the Pope is trying to expose it, then so be it (although, the head of that organization has many more buried demons that need to be exposed before stones are thrown in that 2000 year old house...)

(07-08-2017, 06:42 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 06:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He should take down part of that wall around the Vatican and invite all them to come live in his 'loving' city.   tinysure

No chance.... When it comes to virtue-signalling, the Vatican leads the way in the world of double-standards.
Even California are in it's shadow!

It's not the "virtue-signalling" that troubles me. Folks have been pounding their own chests while tooting their own horns and shouting "lookit ME! Lookit ME!" for aeons. It's the virtue-defining that troubles me. What in the hell gives those numb-nuts the right to determine what is a "virtue" to me? What they are trying to define as "virtue" looks like stupid doubled-down on to me... and they want to shove that dumb shit down my throat and force me to see it as "virtue" as well. They can all kiss the softest, gentlest part of my ass. Ain't gonna happen.

War does produce refugees, but so do a lot of other things. Out of all the types of refugees, I have the least respect for war refugees, among refugees in general. If you ain't willing to stand and fight for your own damned turf, where your own ancestors are buried, what makes you think you can just come and take mine? I guaran-damned-tee there is gonna be a fight involved here, too. Why not just stay and fight for what is yours, rather than coming along and trying to take what ain't? You're gonna get shot at either way, so it might as well be where you are comfortable, where you know the land, where you have a fighting chance to survive it.

Attention war refugees: that ain't HERE.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’