Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Hot' New Fashion Trend For Men
Well...  I'm at a loss for words.   tinylaughing Was this how men felt when women started wearing pants? 

This is THE END: 'Hot' New Fashion Trend Has Men Dressing In Skirts And 8 Inch Heels
[Image: 700_9f613921bf3d055e10039a25860f89ed.jpg?v=1499191009]
Quote:In recent years we have been hearing a lot about “gender fluidity”, and this is yet another example of that phenomenon. The distinctions between men and women are being blurred, and there are many that would like to eliminate them altogether.

Given enough time, could we eventually get to the point where it is just as acceptable for men to wear skirts and heels as it is for women? Apparently Thom Browne wants us to have these kinds of conversations…

Gender fluidity in style is no longer a thing for only women, but men too. Thom Browne, an American designer seems to think men should embrace the trend too and rock a few pieces ‘borrowed from the girls’. His spring summer collection presented at the ongoing Men’s fashion week had a slew of dress shirts, tunics, maxi dresses and skirts all worn with pointy toe heels.

If you want to read the full article, click HERE.

I'm sorry, and I mean no disrespect, but...   giggling
Just another way for the Men Hating Liberal-progressives to take away Masculinity from the Millennial and next generation of Males, Squat To Pee and cross your legs at the knee.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: That fashion was shyte! tinyshouting

Gimme a good old tartan kilt anyday! tinybiggrin

Personal Disclosure: BIAD could show them a thing or two about wearing dresses and high heels! tinysure
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
That does it .....  *NOTICE*  the mancard of every westerner is now PERMANENTLY REVOKED . ... .  

no wonder the girlymen in west wont stand up an fight for their countries ..... they all wearing makeup an dresses .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(07-05-2017, 12:33 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: That fashion was shyte! tinyshouting

Gimme a good old tartan kilt anyday! tinybiggrin

Personal Disclosure: BIAD could show them a thing or two about wearing dresses and high heels! tinysure

I agree OL. @"BIAD" could show them how it's done.   :smallwink:
Amateurs.
tinycool
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.