Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peter Smith Dead After Trying to Recover Missing Clinton Emails
Sigh... no surprise here, right? 

[Image: hillkill-finale-696x392.gif]

Quote:It’s amazing, don’t you think? So many people connected to Hillary Clinton just always happen to “die” right when they become a threat. Well, now you can add Peter Smith, a GOP investigator trying to recover Hillary’s 33,000 deleted emails, to the short list.

Smith, who claimed to be working with Mike Flynn, believed a Russia hacker had the 33,000 emails in his possession and they were trying to get them back. One set of hackers had even started sending him the alleged emails. Smith was so excited with his finding, he ran to the Wall Street Journal to tell them the big new. That’s when it happened…

Smith died just 10 days after he reported his story to the Wall Street Journal.  Yes, he was in his 80's, but appeared to be healthy.  We'll have to wait for the autopsy to find out the cause of death, which will most likely be a heart attack.  Hey... they can cause heart attacks, you know?!

Quote:Now, sure, Pete Smith was a man in his early 80’s. Still, the timing of his death certainly does seem very convenient.
Smith was not even sure of the validity of the emails he was sent, according to WSJ. He told the hackers he spoke with to send them to Wikileaks to let them handle the verification process.

This adds a whole new dimension to the story. If Smith was right, then Flynn was NOT working with the Russians and, instead, was working to get them to return the stolen emails. Flynn has not returned any comments and the White House said if Flynn was involved, Trump was unaware and disavowed any actions taken.
This is a story that adds more questions than answers but, still, all Americans need to read it. Help share it out to everyone and let them decide the Truth for themselves…

How many does this make now?  I've totally lost count!   tinysurprised
(07-04-2017, 06:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh... no surprise here, right? 

[Image: hillkill-finale-696x392.gif]

Quote:It’s amazing, don’t you think? So many people connected to Hillary Clinton just always happen to “die” right when they become a threat. Well, now you can add Peter Smith, a GOP investigator trying to recover Hillary’s 33,000 deleted emails, to the short list.

Smith, who claimed to be working with Mike Flynn, believed a Russia hacker had the 33,000 emails in his possession and they were trying to get them back. One set of hackers had even started sending him the alleged emails. Smith was so excited with his finding, he ran to the Wall Street Journal to tell them the big new. That’s when it happened…

Smith died just 10 days after he reported his story to the Wall Street Journal.  Yes, he was in his 80's, but appeared to be healthy.  We'll have to wait for the autopsy to find out the cause of death, which will most likely be a heart attack.  Hey... they can cause heart attacks, you know?!

Quote:Now, sure, Pete Smith was a man in his early 80’s. Still, the timing of his death certainly does seem very convenient.
Smith was not even sure of the validity of the emails he was sent, according to WSJ. He told the hackers he spoke with to send them to Wikileaks to let them handle the verification process.

This adds a whole new dimension to the story. If Smith was right, then Flynn was NOT working with the Russians and, instead, was working to get them to return the stolen emails. Flynn has not returned any comments and the White House said if Flynn was involved, Trump was unaware and disavowed any actions taken.
This is a story that adds more questions than answers but, still, all Americans need to read it. Help share it out to everyone and let them decide the Truth for themselves…

How many does this make now?  I've totally lost count!   tinysurprised
Yes, I read about this in another article, they wanted to Blame his age, 81 I think.
But he was active, but still died of a heart Attack, Phff, don't believe it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: It is totally plausible that he was assassinated by heart attack gun! tinysure

Here is why ...

Top secret CIA poison dart gun gives targets deadly HEART ATTACKS and leaves no trace

And an assassin who used a 'heart attack gun' on two others [killing them!] ...

Bohdan Stashynsky

Quote:In 1957, the KGB trained the 25-year-old Stashynsky to use a spray gun that fired a jet of poison gas from a crushed cyanide capsule. The gas was designed to induce cardiac arrest, making the victim's death look like a heart attack. Stashynsky used the weapon to kill Lev Rebet in 1957. On 15 October 1959, he used an improved version of the same gas gun to assassinate Stepan Bandera in Munich.

Personal Disclosure:  I hope this helps! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-05-2017, 12:13 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: It is totally plausible that he was assassinated by heart attack gun! tinysure

Here is why ...

Top secret CIA poison dart gun gives targets deadly HEART ATTACKS and leaves no trace

Bohdan Stashynsky

Quote:In 1957, the KGB trained the 25-year-old Stashynsky to use a spray gun that fired a jet of poison gas from a crushed cyanide capsule. The gas was designed to induce cardiac arrest, making the victim's death look like a heart attack. Stashynsky used the weapon to kill Lev Rebet in 1957. On 15 October 1959, he used an improved version of the same gas gun to assassinate Stepan Bandera in Munich.

Yes, or the old Soviet Umbrella and Poisoned Pellet.
Quote:On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.
A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.
Markov thought little of the seemingly trivial incident and continued his journey home; he was dead of a high fever in three days and was later buried in Dorset.
The James Bond-style murder weapon was an umbrella, partly developed by the Soviet KGB, which fired a pellet the size of a pinhead, containing the poison ricin.
Link

With Hillary's close ties with the Russians after selling them so much Uranium, they may have owed her.
(07-04-2017, 06:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Several years ago, I turned over a prisoner to a fine young man with shifty eyes. He was one of those fellas in the Gray Flannel Cammies. The prisoner apparently died in his custody, and I asked him about that some time later, and he said dude "died of a heart attack. Very unfortunate". So I says. "Yeah, it was, wasn't it? Whaddaya supposed caused that heart attack?" and he shrugs and says "All deaths are from heart attack. You're not dead until your heart stops beating. heart attack, case closed".

I've never forgotten that conversation, and it still crosses my mind just about every time I hear of a conveniently timed heart attack.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-05-2017, 12:13 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: It is totally plausible that he was assassinated by heart attack gun! tinysure

Here is why ...

Bohdan Stashynsky

Yes, thank you @"OmegaLogos".   I knew there was information out there about this somewhere; I remembered seeing it.

Today, that would probably be obsolete, but maybe still being used in some cases.
I've seen some information recently how they use some type of beam that can be directed at an individual to cause death.  I think it causes an aneurysm in the brain, or something similar.  They use technology that can see through solid objects and know exactly where to shoot the beam on the intended target.
Just throwing it out there, but I think this is completely plausible to play a game of switch-a-roo:

Quote:Hackers believed to be Russian discussed how to steal Hillary Clinton's emails from her private server and transfer them to Michael Flynn via an intermediary...
Quote:One of those intermediaries, according to The Journal, may have been a GOP operative named Peter Smith — an 80-year-old opposition researcher who assembled a team of technology experts, lawyers and a Russian-speaking investigator in September to track down hacking groups with access to the 33,000 emails Clinton deleted from her private server that she said were personal in nature.

So we have a guy working to look for emails that HRC deleted. He's tracking down a hacker (believed to be Russian) and planning to relay his findings to Flynn...

Quote:Smith cited a working relationship with Flynn's consulting firm, Flynn Intel Group, when trying to recruit new team members, The Journal reported. And he told Eric York, an expert on computer security from Atlanta who searched the hacker forums on his behalf, that he was "talking to Michael Flynn" about the project and to let him know if he found anything, according to The Journal.

Quote:But one of the people Smith appears to have tried to recruit, Matt Tait, relayed his interactions with Smith in a first-person blog post for Lawfare published on Friday night — and noted that  "it was immediately apparent that Smith was both well connected within the top echelons of the [Trump] campaign and he seemed to know both Lt. Gen. [Michael] Flynn and his son well." 

Linky 1

Linky 2

So here we have a guy who is a (self-professed I might add) "inside guy" with the Trump Campaign. He's looking for emails (I get it, those horrible emails) and is coordinating with Cabinet Level staff at the White House all of his findings. Let's say he found something. For the sake of argument I don't care much what the subject is, but let's say it's dirt of HRC / Clinton Foundation. Like serious "smoking gun" dirt. 

This dirt would tend to grease the wheels of the crowd who thinks there may have been collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russians. And the elephant in the room when it comes to that is Mike Flynn, the same Mike Flynn who:

Quote:The former national security adviser is under FBI scrutiny and has asked for immunity from prosecution from the bureau and the congressional intelligence committees in exchange for the freedom to tell his story.

(see linky 1 above)

Now, what story did he report to the WSJ? What if the heat was on him so he went to the WSJ to spill the beans. NOT on the emails, what he found, learned, etc., but on the collusion between a world power and man / campaign who CRAVES world power?

Quote:In the days since Republican operative Peter W. Smith was first identified by the Wall Street Journal as having been a mysterious key player in the Trump-Russia election collusion scandal, more evidence is surfacing about Smith’s role – and his life in general. Smith died just ten days after the WSJ spoke with him. But it’s another contemporaneous event that’s now garnering more attention.

Quote:According to his obituary, Peter W. Smith died on May 14th of this year (link). That means he spoke with the WSJ on May 4th. So what happened in between those two dates? On May 9th, Donald Trump took his biggest, boldest shot at trying to end the Trump-Russia collusion investigation by controversially firing FBI Director James Comey. How does all of this fit together? Three hypothetical scenarios come to mind.

So Trump Fires Comey to try and put the smoldering fire out and 5 days later one of the (alleged) KEY players involved in shuffling this collusion around shows up dead?

Quote:The first and most straightforward is that Smith was eighty-one years old and he coincidentally died of natural causes shortly after he spoke with the reporter. But what are the odds he just happened to drop dead right after speaking with a reporter about his role in the political conspiracy of the century? We’re still seeking his certificate of death, which is complicated by state law in Illinois, where Smith lived and died.

I personally believe this but that's just me ^^^

Quote:The second scenario is that Smith knew he was dying, and this was some sort of attempt at a deathbed confession. But if so, he didn’t tell the WSJ reporter that he was dying, and he doesn’t appear to have given away his full story. In fact the WSJ only ended up belatedly publishing the Smith story last week after UK based cybersecurity expert Matt Tait read a related headline about Michael Flynn and concluded that he should come forward with the fact that Smith had tried and failed to recruit him during the election.

It could be, but who knows?

My favorite theory however:

Quote:The third scenario – which may be difficult to swallow on its face – is that after Smith began talking to a reporter about his role in the Trump-Russia collusion scandal, someone had him killed before he could keep talking. Vladimir Putin appears to have had several people murdered who were involved in the scandal, though none of them were Americans. But this does take us back to the fact that, just five days after Smith started squealing about his collusion role with Michael Flynn, Trump fired Comey in an attempt at preventing the investigation going further – and another five days after that, Smith was dead.

Now THERE is the juicy stuff  tinycool tinycool

The Litvinenko treatment  minusculebeercheers

Linky 3

The point of my post is that there are always two sides to the story. You can't prove mine and I can't prove yours. What I WILL say is that when seemingly ordinary people get caught up in a power game between extraordinary people the consequences have proven to be deadly nearly always. While Smith was far from the "average Joe" he was also just a pawn in the game. 

And no matter what actually transpired that caused him to pass, may his family at least celebrate a LONG life seemingly well lived. 

DFC
Interesting post @"DuckforcoveR".  And, you're right, there are two sides to every story. 

I wonder if we will EVER know which side is true?   tinyshocked
(07-05-2017, 08:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting post @"DuckforcoveR".  And, you're right, there are two sides to every story. 

I wonder if we will EVER know which side is true?   tinyshocked

Probably not, but what I DO know is Putin has a trail of bodies that would rival even Billary's trail that everybody has been talking about for years now. The secrets buried in Siberia and in between the lines of "heart attack" obituaries has to be Ginormous!
Okay, the autopsy report is in.  I know most people will say, well, he actually DID kill himself after all.  Nope, I don't buy it.

Quote:Death records from Minnesota show that Smith, 81, died in a hotel of "asphyxiation due to displacement of oxygen in confined space with helium" on May 14. Smith was found with a note that said there was "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" regarding his death.

Smith also apologized to the authorities for his death and attributed his final decision to a "recent bad turn in health," according to the records cited by the Tribune, which reported that he also said his $5 million life insurance policy was close to expiring.

The thing that caught my attention with this statement he allegedly left behind is that life insurance policies won't usually honor deaths caused from suicide, at least not for 5 years out, and after an investigation to see if the person was mentally stable. 
If he put that in his note, then it voids his insurance claim instantly, if what I've read is true.

The whole thing sounds like someone was standing with a gun to his head that made him write it before they killed him... but, that's just my personal opinion.

Quote:Smith gave his interview to The Journal 10 days before his death. He said he had assembled a group seeking to obtain emails Clinton deleted from the private server she used during her tenure as secretary of state. Smith implied that, when reaching out to several hacking groups, he was working with Flynn. Details on whether Flynn was involved in Smith's mission are not known. Smith told The Journal he knew Flynn but did not say whether Flynn was involved.

Smith's account is consistent with the findings from US investigators examining Russia's involvement in the 2016 US presidential election, according to sources cited by The Journal. Reports compiled by intelligence agencies say Russian hackers discussed ways to acquire emails from Clinton's server and give them to Flynn through an intermediary.

Clinton's emails were a major talking point for Trump and his surrogates during the 2016 presidential campaign, one that only escalated after the FBI recommended that prosecutors not bring charges against Clinton.

Source
Yes, his insurance would be Null and Void.
Need to find out if the Clinton's are On The Board of Trusties or have Stock in his Life Insurance Company.

If you have family and life insurance, you're not likely to take your own life, you'll stay Medicated so you feel no pain and just die.
JMHO
And here we have ANOTHER ONE! 

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

[Image: Hillary-haiti-murder-678x381.jpg]

Quote:Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8%  – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

The Haitian government issued an official notice thanking Eberwein for his service and mourning his untimely death.

The Directorate General of FAES presents its sympathies to the bereaved families, friends and collaborator that this mourning afflicts. The FAES flag will be flown at half-mast from Wednesday 12th to Tuesday 18th July 2017. May his soul rest in peace,” Charles Ernest Chatelier, director general.

I would have done a different thread on this, but I'm not so sure about this website, if it's trustworthy.  Sounds like it, but who knows anymore? Sometimes certain places will take old stories and put a current date on them. This one is dated for today, the 14th.

Wow! Listen to this!    tinybighuh

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Afraid For Her Life Blows Clinton Body Count Wide Open

(07-20-2017, 12:46 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Wow! Listen to this!    tinybighuh

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Afraid For Her Life Blows Clinton Body Count Wide Open

She appears to be Scared To Death,,,,,, with the Clinton's and The Satanist in our Government evolved, who could blame her.