Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 'All Mocking Tongue' Illumaniti Sign
I didn't realize this until I just saw this video clip of Jim Carrey exposing it.  Even though he brings it out in the open as a joke, there is truth to what he's saying.  The pyramid hand signal is also a symbol they use.

Could this be why Miley Cyrus sticks out her tongue for the camera so often?  It has already been established she works for them. Just do an internet search and all kinds of links will pop up confirming this.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

She was the first to make the tongue signal famous, and now many unsuspecting people are shown sticking out their tongue in photos.
Do they realize they are giving support to the Illuminati when they do this?   They will now, after reading this post. 
(I'm going to have to stop using that emoticon so often in my posts now.)   tinybighuh 

Here is the clip from Jim Carry's interview on the Jimmy Kimmel Show :

After this show, he claims he was framed for the murder of his girlfriend.  Could this be true?
I have read many stories of people being wrongfully framed for something they didn't do, or murdered, when they start talking too much.

Quote:"Come on Jimmy, I’m here to blow the whistle off of this whole thing. I’m sick and tired of the secrets and the lies, it’s the secret symbol of the Illumi-nutty, and you’re a part of it. It’s the all mocking tongue,”
Read the full article here:  Jim Carrey Framed for Killing Girlfriend After Exposing Illuminati Secrets
Heh .... the cute girls not complain when I lick my eyebrows ..... guess that means am illuminati now .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....