Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunmen open fire near French mosque injuring eight people.
It's a bit late in posting this (Tuesday) because I didn't see it anywhere in Monday's media until 10.00.pm on on Monday night.

There was no mention of it on British TV news outlets on Tuesday morning and it in my view, these sorts of stories will
become just another article that will be relegated to page three or four of a newspaper. (Unless it's London, of course!)

Gunmen open fire near French mosque injuring eight people.

Quote:'Police say worshippers leaving the mosque in Avignon were not the intended target and
have ruled out terrorism...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2104]

The fact that you had to get that sentence up front tells a lot about the real problems France
is dealing with.

Quote:'...Two men have carried out a shooting near a mosque in Avignon leaving eight people injured,
the French prosecutor's office has said.

According to witness accounts, at least two armed men got out of a car around 10.30pm on
Sunday near the Arrahma mosque and opened fire. None of the wounded are said to have life
-threatening injuries...'

And just to re-confirm for those who doubt...

Quote:'...The prosecutor ruled out any connection with terrorism...'

I'm not sure you pressed the 'nothing-to-do-with-the-Muslim-faith' -chant enough, please... more?

Quote:"...From what we know this evening, the mosque was not targeted.
The fact that it happened in the street of the religious establishment was unconnected with it,"
the prosecutor said...'

Police believe the attack may have been the result of a dispute between young people, according
to La Provence newspaper.

The shooting comes just days after a man attempted to drive his car into worshippers outside the
Creteil mosque in southeast Paris...'
SOURCE:

Yeah, you're probably right, there's no similarities.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Judging from all the articles lately, the ignoring of what the problem is by the government is causing the public to take matters into their own hands.

When enough people make their wishes known, after many have died, or been threatened, maybe they will get the attention of a blind ruler.

I think this is a clear case of "the people have spoken", and will continue to speak.
Wait, Wait, Wait, Just a Damn Minute.
Doesn't France have some Strict Gun Laws?
Most or I should say, nearly all of the French Citizens that are Law Abiding Citizens are Disarmed, right?

So how do these people get all these guns to use in killings?

Oh, Oh, What,,, Gun Laws Don't Work!
Criminals can still get a gun,,,, Right?
So France like so many EU countries have allowed their Sheep To be Murdered because they don't want the average citizen to own a weapon for protection from the Worlds Enemies or Their Own Corrupt Government.

Much like the Elites and CABAL's Agenda for America, to use Obama and Hillary to pass Laws To Take Our Guns so we'd be as Defenseless the rest of the EU or Western World.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2017, 04:22 PM)guohua Wrote: Wait, Wait, Wait, Just a Damn Minute.
Doesn't France have some Strict Gun Laws?
Most or I should say, nearly all of the French Citizens that are Law Abiding Citizens are Disarmed, right?

So how do these people get all these guns to use in killings?

Oh, Oh, What,,, Gun Laws Don't Work!
Criminals can still get a gun,,,, Right?
So France like so many EU countries have allowed their Sheep To be Murdered because they don't want the average citizen to own a weapon for protection from the Worlds Enemies or Their Own Corrupt Government.

Much like the Elites and CABAL's Agenda for America, to use Obama and Hillary to pass Laws To Take Our Guns so we'd be as Defenseless the rest of the EU or Western World.

They pick up the weapons the french army drops ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(07-04-2017, 04:22 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Criminals can still get a gun,,,, Right?

Yes, but we ask them politely not to.
It seems... and I'm only ruminating here, that they have agendas that in all many cases,
that go against the law. To ensure that their activities are successful, they use firearms
to intimidate, injure and kill those who oppose these unlawful acts.

But I think the EU Commissions are still deliberating on whether to call them 'criminals'...
They may be just confused people.
mediumfacepalm
(07-04-2017, 04:48 PM)Daitengu Wrote: They pick up the weapons the french army drops ......

smallroflmao smallcrackingup  I understand!
(07-04-2017, 05:21 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 04:22 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Criminals can still get a gun,,,, Right?

Yes, but we ask them politely not to.
It seems... and I'm only ruminating here, that they have agendas that in all many cases,
that go against the law. To ensure that their activities are successful, they use firearms
to intimidate, injure and kill those who oppose these unlawful acts.

But I think the EU Commissions are still deliberating on whether to call them 'criminals'...
They may be just confused people.
mediumfacepalm
You made the Correct Statement and I Quote: "But I think the EU Commissions are still deliberating on whether to call them 'criminals'...
They may be just confused people."

Yes, like our own Government allowed the Criminal Illegals to Name their organization, La Raza meaning The Race.
California also Recognize them as an Organization and Allows them to Protest.

They should be arrested and deported or put in prison for a VERY, VERY Long Time.
(07-04-2017, 05:33 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Yes, like our own Government allowed the Criminal Illegals to Name their organization,
La Raza meaning The Race.

They should be arrested and deported or put in prison for a VERY, VERY Long Time.

I watched a Hearing on Sanctuary cities and the de-funding of them... and I was astonished
at how one guy kept ranting on about the injustices of expelling an illegal immigrant and
leaving his family fatherless.

Yes it's tragic and yes, society has a responsibility to help their fellow man.
But that mature responsibility was left at the border the night that the would-be father crossed
over.

You can't commit a crime and by getting away with it, assume it's forgotten.
Hillary claimed that idea.
tinysure
(07-04-2017, 06:29 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:33 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Yes, like our own Government allowed the Criminal Illegals to Name their organization,
La Raza meaning The Race.

I watched a Hearing on Sanctuary cities and the de-funding of them... and I was astonished
at how one guy kept ranting on about the injustices of expelling an illegal immigrant and
leaving his family fatherless.

Yes it's tragic and yes, society has a responsibility to help their fellow man.
But that mature responsibility was left at the border the night that the would-be father crossed
over.

You can't commit a crime and by getting away with it, assume it's forgotten.
Hillary claimed that idea.
tinysure
Agreed, no deference than going to prison for Life For Murder, didn't you just leave your family or can they come and share your prison cell with you?
The Stupid things That Liberals say and think.
We had fathers and mothers sending their children across the border alone the last two years of Obama, who cared then that Families were being separated? Hell they did that themselves, so That tell and shows me, they Don't Really care Anyway so way should we?
(07-04-2017, 06:51 PM)guohua Wrote: The Stupid things That Liberals say and think.

We had fathers and mothers sending their children across the border alone the last two years of Obama, who cared then that Families were being separated?

Yeah, but the imagined narrative from these people who argue against Immigration
control in the Hearings, don't want to face that.. it means there's no victim of their
choice.

And that's what pisses me off. I can deal with a fair-minded opposing debater, but
someone who tells heart-breaking sob-stories to try to melt their opponent is using
school-yard techniques and considering they're supposed to be serving the public,
should know better.

Christ, this dumbing-down epidemic is taking some shifting!!
Eureka!! I've got it!

If all the wealth is in the USA and the people of Mexico want to utilise
systems and income that's generated in the USA and not in Mexico...

Then buy Mexico.

Buy it, turn it into a State and let's see what happens then.

Oh wait... Guatamala and Belize will start to come over... Hang on...?
There's a pattern emerging, this isn't about the United States, it's about
poorer countries sucking off the tit of America!

Aaah... that'll explain Merkel's deletion of 'friend' since Trump dropped the
Climate Accord.

Sh*t, America is waking up.
@"BIAD"  Shit You're Right!
[Image: nationalism-vs-globalism-in-one-picture.gif] [Image: yT1AYiJ.gif]
(07-04-2017, 07:15 PM)guohua Wrote:  [Image: yT1AYiJ.gif]

If she thinks for a minute that gesture will save her from what they have lined-up
for Europe, she's in for one helluva shock!!