Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump offers help
Make Me Proud Of My President.
Quote:Trump offers help for critically ill British child
smallgreenhurray
Quote:President Trump on Monday offered to help a critically ill British child who has become a flashpoint in the United Kingdom debate over whether the government should have a say in individual matters pertaining to life and death.

Trump tweeted his support for Charlie Gard, a 10-month-old infant on life support due to complications from a mitochondrial disease.

The controversy around Gard has engulfed the Vatican, which infuriated some on the right by not immediately siding entirely with the parents, who want to seek experimental medication in the U.S. or bring their child home to die.

“If we can help little #CharlieGard, as per our friends in the U.K. and the Pope, we would be delighted to do so,” Trump tweeted.
So, what has the MSM to say about this Tweet?  minusculethinking
Quote:Gard’s case has created an international uproar and sparked debate over whether the government should be able to mandate “death with dignity” over a family’s wishes to seek out experimental medication for their sick child.

Gard was born with a rare genetic condition and cannot move or breathe on his own.

His parents want to bring him to the U.S. to seek experimental medication or take him home so they can spend their final hours together.

The Great Ormond Street Hospital where he is staying has argued the child would suffer harm because there is no prospect he will recover. The British Supreme Court is backing the hospital, opening the door for doctors there to withdraw life support for the child.

Gard’s parents will also not be allowed to take him home to die.
White House director of media affairs Helen Ferre said members of the administration had spoken to the Gard family in calls set up by the British government. 

“The president is just trying to be helpful if at all possible,” Ferre said, adding that Trump had not spoken directly with the family and does not want to pressure them in any way.
Source
Nice to have a Real Human Back In the White House, isn't it.
Obama would be Golfing or Promoting himself in some way instead of Actually trying to help someone who's own Government has Given Up On, A Child!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I didn't hear about the UN specking up for this Child, I didn't hear Mexico, China, France or any-other Country Obama Wanted us to Pattern Our Selves After Offer To Help this Child.

Why!? because the Elites and the Globalist Don't Care About YOU!
I saw this being debated on FB.  Some were for them trying to find something to help, while others said he would live in a vegetable state for as long as he lived.

There might be something out there that could help him. "Miracles" do happen, you know? 

And, while not everyone knows this, there ARE cures for just about anything that the 'elite' know about, but keep for themselves. 
Does Trump know something that might help?  It wouldn't hurt to find out. 

I know if it were my child, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night until I knew in my heart I had done everything I possibly could.

Sad situation.
It's not just a kind gesture and shows that there's an administration that actually reads what else
is going on in the world of common-folk, it's also a slight 'dig' at Germany due to what Merkel
has just done.

Donald Trump tweeted:
'If we can help little #CharlieGard, as per our friends in the U.K. and the Pope,
we would be delighted to do so.
 -Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 3, 2017'

He called the people of the UK 'friends'... However, just over the North Sea, we have:

U.S. no longer a 'friend' in Merkel election program.

'In their campaign program for the German election, Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives have
dropped the term "friend" in describing the relationship with the United States.

Four years ago, the joint program of her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and its Bavarian sister party,
the Christian Social Union (CSU), referred to the United States as Germany's "most important friend"
outside of Europe.

The 2013 program also described the "friendship" with Washington as a "cornerstone" of Germany's
international relations and talked about strengthening transatlantic economic ties through the removal
of trade barriers.

But the words "friend" and "friendship" are missing from the latest election program - entitled
"For a Germany in which we live well and happily" - which Merkel and CSU leader Horst Seehofer
presented on Monday ahead of a Sept. 24 election.

Instead, the United States is described as Germany's "most important partner" outside of Europe.
CDU officials were not immediately available to comment on the change in wording.

The change in wording underscores how relations between Berlin and Washington have deteriorated
since U.S. President Donald Trump entered the White House in January.

During his campaign for the presidency, Trump said that Merkel was "ruining" Germany with migration
policies he described as "insane"...
REUTERS:

There are some alliances that cannot be broken.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2103]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD"  Good post.
Yes the Elites Hate The Fact Americas New President doesn't Bow and Gravel at their Feet and Proclaim or Announce that The Worlds Problems were all created By America, like Obama did.