Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The dangerous world of western cliches
*Warning : set ya drinks down before reading boys an girls*   .....  this should give ya good laugh to start off ya week .... now if ya excuse me .... gotta clean up drink that spilled on cute bargirl ..... heres link .... 

western cliches .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(07-03-2017, 03:41 PM)Daitengu Wrote: *Warning : set ya drinks down before reading boys an girls*   .....  this should give ya good laugh to start off ya week .... now if ya excuse me .... gotta clean up drink that spilled on cute bargirl ..... heres link .... 

western cliches .....

'...And I quote... "As leader of the free world, he should come here first".

OK it sounds powerful, but what exactly is that supposed to mean? For a start, it denotes a certain
tool-sucking characteristic, does it not, claiming the person elected by the electorate of the USA is
"leader" of other countries and their electorates?

How can he be a "leader" of anything else if he was elected to govern the United States of America
and only the United States of America?...'

Erm, that's why the mainstream media constantly dissuade western readership not to look at the
terribly biased and vodka-soaked outlet known as 'Pravda.RU'!!
Offering a legitimate opposite view is just not... well, just not cricket!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
BIAD
(07-03-2017, 03:41 PM)Daitengu Wrote: *Warning : set ya drinks down before reading boys an girls*   .....  this should give ya good laugh to start off ya week .... now if ya excuse me .... gotta clean up drink that spilled on cute bargirl ..... heres link .... 

western cliches .....

'...And I quote... "As leader of the free world, he should come here first".

OK it sounds powerful, but what exactly is that supposed to mean? For a start, it denotes a certain
tool-sucking characteristic, does it not, claiming the person elected by the electorate of the USA is
"leader" of other countries and their electorates?

How can he be a "leader" of anything else if he was elected to govern the United States of America
and only the United States of America?...'

Erm, that's why the mainstream media constantly dissuade western readership not to look at the
terribly biased and vodka-soaked outlet known as 'Pravda.RU'!!
Offering a legitimate opposite view is just not... well, just not cricket!!

Is bit of a sticky wicket eh ..... *wanders off to drink body shots of vodka off katyas tits ..... erm.... mean check for her kgb i.d ..... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....