Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Trump-Wrestling Video.
I awoke Monday morning to see the BBC Breakfast News... and I use that last word lightly, to see a Youtube
video of President Trump wrestling a person to the floor with the CNN logo superimposed onto the person
that Trump had body-slammed.

(And let's not go there with the trending anomalies of YouTube!)

It was from a 2007 piece of footage at Wrestling extravaganza that the majority of people accept as a type
of entertainment and someone had altered the clip to offer a visual metaphor of the current President's view
of how he is treating a section of the mainstream media.

This kind of emotionally-charged artwork is common in the cyberworld and it's use bridges a gulf between
juvenile commentary of a world that seems to cater for the wealthy and powerful and a realm where messages
of influence can be offered for debate.

In itself, the video is humourous considering the connotations it evokes with a fairly counterfeit display of a
sport laid against the manner that many news-outlets express their negative corporate opinions of the man
in the red tie.

But what struck me was the way the BBC presented it with who I believe is an American-toned Journalist
sitting on the couch -that I paid for via my TV licence, explaining that Trump's assault on CNN is partially due
to the suggestions of a Russia-Trump collusion being proved correct!

The Presenters or Journalists never mentioned the Veritas revelations or how Comey stated that the President
wasn't under investigation and the DNC problem never surfaced. The overall narrative was that President Trump
created this, tweeted it out and the viewer is nudged to assume the burly Leader of the Free World was bathing
in his display of bullying.

In another subtle manner, the Breakfast News programme was keeping the idea that this particular network and
via association, all mainstream outlets are credible in their reporting and also sustaining the waning Russia-Trump
narrative.

(There's an I-Player access to Monday's episode that hasn't been uploaded yet on the BBC website as I type
this, but if I can access it, I'll link it.)

What also caught my breath as I watched the sad attempt to keep the pyschological enforcement going, was
how the established media still doesn't get it... they seem unable to understand how technololgy and the internet
have bred a new kind of prospective voter and how Trump tapped into it at the level that where he could take
advantage of that world.

I'm too old to talk about memes in a manner that would justify their value and when I pull my pants up higher than
my hips, it means that I'll fail to be able to explain the weaponising of the written word on the internet.

But it works and any comedian will tell you, humour regarding a serious subject makes greater in-roads to a person's
psyche than a mono-toned voice telling you how to perceive the information it offers.

There's a attitude of superiority that the mainstream media must maintain and because it's so embedded in
that pompous, self-generated class, it's an area that they're subconsciously unable to change.

Many of them see themselves as better than those they constantly propose to serve with un-biased, genuine reports,
partly due to the celebrity-like status they've created and a place where over the years, everyone -includng the unwitting
public and political figures, have accepted their rules.

But Donald Trump didn't and neither did the people who worked his campaign, they seemed to have taken the curious
and new outlook of fighting the media war on two fronts.
First:
By-pass conduits that want you to fail and utilise networks that the establishment frown upon because of it's
growing effects on ratings and advertisements. The-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.

Second:
Access the public voters at the grass roots and play it as the accepted underdog that the enemy perceives as
non-threatening. Be the buddy... be the person who's the same as the hoped-for voter and don't insult the them by
attempting to hide your success. This will show that you're genuine and not ashamed of achievement.

Trump does rallies where he engages with the public. If he f*cks up, they see it as it is, if he makes people applaud
or boo, theres no spin on it by some shill or biased reporter. The media can only show visual accounts and talk over
Trump's speeches and with a lot of people in America, they have asked the question 'why would they do that?'!

Marcus Aurelius said:
'The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane...'
To put it into modern jargon, if the game is rigged, change the game.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Meh.... more firstworld rubbish ....  wheres  the apocalypse  when ya need it .....  *wanders off to design ultimate doomsday device ..... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Just to offer a perspective of how MSM commit their acts that is classed as 'reporting'...

The BBC must've not have seen this, heh?!
@"BIAD"  Very well said.
Yes the MSM is going Crazy here over this video, they are claiming President Trump is Inciting Violence on the Media. 
You have people Marching in 45 cities I think it was (all west coast & east coast cities) demanding President Trump be Impeached. That's Not Going To happen!
Here it is: Link
And we have these idiot: Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Excellent post @"BIAD". 

I'm at a loss for words.  Can people REALLY not see what the media is doing? tinyshocked 
I'm happy to report I still do my own thinking... they haven't made a zombie out of me yet.
(07-03-2017, 01:47 PM)guohua Wrote: ...You have people Marching in 45 cities I think it was (all west coast & east coast cities)...

...Here it is: Link

Why aren't they at work...? Oh yeah, I forgot, Daddy's Dentistry business pays the bills.

'Make America Kind Again' was one of the posters and in my humble opinion, what the
dear-old lady was saying 'Make America nice again where those well-tanned people
from south of the border clean my pool and make the beds in motels'

Olbermann takes his meds by the handful and sleeps in a padded room.
(07-03-2017, 05:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 01:47 PM)guohua Wrote: ...You have people Marching in 45 cities I think it was (all west coast & east coast cities)...

...Here it is: Link

Why aren't they at work...? Oh yeah, I forgot, Daddy's Dentistry business pays the bills.

'Make America Kind Again' was one of the posters and in my humble opinion, what the
dear-old lady was saying 'Make America nice again where those well-tanned people
from south of the border clean my pool and make the beds in motels'

Olbermann takes his meds by the handful and sleeps in a padded room.
Yup!
They come out of Mom's Basement or off the Couch after they Turned Off Opera and The View.
Those programs gives them Courage.
Here is an interesting addition to this story...

Quote:Donald Trump Jr., executive vice president of The Trump Organization, discusses the expansion of Trump hotels, Monday, June 5, 2017, in New York.

With President Trump on his way to Europe, his son Donald Jr. has taken on the job of defending him on Twitter, accusing CNN of “blackmail” in extorting an apology from the creator of a gif showing the president attacking a figure representing the network.

Sunday, Trump tweeted a gif showing him clotheslining a man with a superimposed CNN logo obscuring his face. It was derived from a 2007 publicity stunt at Wrestlemania, involving Trump tackling Vince McMahon, the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment. It was later revealed that the gif originated on Reddit, where the creator, under the username HanAssholeSolo, has also posted a number of racist and anti-Semitic memes, which he has since removed from the site.

CNN tracked down the Reddit user, but announced that it was not publishing his identity, because he “has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again.”

But the network added a caveat: “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

Critics, Donald Trump Jr. among them, quickly speculated CNN may have blackmailed HanAssholeSolo into providing an interview, or issuing an apology, by threatening to publish his identity. In one of his tweets, Trump claimed the network was attempting to “bully a 15 y/o” boy. CNN says the user is an adult.

Amid the backlash, CNN issued a statement defending their decision, citing the potential of a threat to HanAssholeSolo’s safety.

“CNN decided not to publish the name of the Reddit user out of concern for his safety. Any assertion that the network blackmailed or coerced him is false. The user, who is an adult male, not a 15-year-old boy, apologized and deleted his account before ever speaking with our reporter. CNN never made any deal, of any kind, with the user. CNN included its decision to withhold the user’s identity in an effort to be completely transparent that there was no deal.”

Read more and watch a video HERE.
(07-05-2017, 08:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:... But the network added a caveat: “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

I saw that and wondered if CNN had threatened him personally. This caveat is pretty divisive.
It's still being looked at, but it seems the chap 'bullied' by CNN into not making
any more cruel memes may not have been the actual creator!!

CNN doxxes the wrong person. GIF creator actually a mexican business
owner living in Mexico lmfao.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2118]

And for those still in shock...

Rule 104:
Do Not Feed The Trolls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-06-2017, 07:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's still being looked at, but it seems the chap 'bullied' by CNN into not making

Rule 104:
Do Not Feed The Trolls.

smallrofl    minusculebeercheers
(07-06-2017, 07:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's still being looked at, but it seems the chap 'bullied' by CNN into not making

Rule 104:
Do Not Feed The Trolls.
@"BIAD" 
That is just an Awesome Find, smallrofl
Here's another. Starts out the same but changes, it's only 39 seconds.

[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Faa%2F43%2F355449bb478...dsuc-a.tif]
They accuse President Trump Of Being un-Presidential.
I found this one today.
[Image: wza.gif]
And
[Image: wz8.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 89gVmb.gif][Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 3vt2v2.gif] [Image: 10.gif] [Image: 1499277501104.gif]
You don't hear about CNN threatening these creators anymore do you.
CNN Are Losers!