Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosmic Rays, Clouds, the Sun and Earth's climate
My occupation required me to know a little about weather and certainly different clouds. I always was under the assumption that clouds were formed by temperature differences and moisture content in the atmosphere.. which is only partly true if this research is correct..
The following video shows the correlation between cosmic rays, the sun, and clouds... Cloud cover equals shade and cooler temps below the clouds, which hopefully no one can refute who has ever gone outside...
Hats off to this research as far as I am concerned now we are getting someplace with the whole global warming discussion... Bottom line is do not ignore the sun and cosmic rays..
Yes, Yes, Yes, It has Natural causes.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Alarmist ? I for one hope so
Yes, they're right I think, here in Arizona the month of June was not as Hot as normally is.
Yes, July has been Hot, but not that is expected.
I just read this.
Quote:Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.
That is about -27 degree Fahrenheit I think.
Now read what the Climate Change (so called) Scientist had to say.
Quote:Climate experts immediately responded to the record cold by saying Greenland is melting faster than expected at -33C.
Link
MELTING!?  tinybighuh
Regardless of who says what, we will not have much longer to see who has been right... Either hotter of colder... whatever ... I think the human race could handle the heat better than a new ice age with 20' snow drifts and crop failures.. But that is just me and my way of thinking