Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children
Yes, President Trump was Right, They are all Criminals.
Rapist, Thugs and Murderers.
Of-Course the Liberal-progressives only see them as Servants, Peasants and Below Minimum Wage Earners.
Quote:An illegal alien is one of three teenagers who are accused of scalding a Georgia woman with hot water and raping her in her home near her children.
Yes and a female is involved.

Quote:Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials confirmed in a statement to the Dustin Inman Society, an anti-illegal immigration organization, that Josue Ramirez is an illegal alien.

Ramirez, 19-years-old, along with 17-year-old Francisco Palencia and an unidentified 15-year-old girl have been arrested after they allegedly broke into a woman’s home and raped her, as FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

According to the victim, Ramirez and Palencia broke into her home and shot her with Tasers, forcing her to her bedroom. When the woman fought the two teens off of her, she ran to be with her children, who were also in the home.
That’s when the 15-year-old girl chased after the woman and allegedly poured two pots of burning hot water onto her, leaving her flailing.

Ramirez and Palencia were then able to get the woman into her bedroom again and raped her, the victim said.

During the rape, the 15-year-old allegedly ransacked the woman’s home, while one of her children walked into her bedroom and witnessed the rape by the illegal alien and Palencia.

After the robbery, assault and rape, the woman called the police as the teens fled her home. Now, Ramirez and Palencia are being held at the Gwinnett County Jail, which has an agreement with federal immigration officials to effectively turn over suspected criminal illegal aliens to ICE.

Ramirez, according to the Dustin Inman Society, has an ICE detainer currently on him, where if he is released from the county jail at any time, he will immediately go into federal custody to be deported.

It remains unclear where the 15-year-old female suspect is being held.
Source
Mr. G. just said, There's an answer to these types of crimes. It's called a bullet.

We've all had enough of this. I see this as the end of the Democratic party. Think of it, they want to defend this sort of illegal immigrant crime with their sanctuary cities. I hope to see Trump going brutal to stop the abuse of American citizens, as in arresting Mayors or even Governors, and we would cheer. 

Another thing, that damned Washington Post, NY Times and CNN are the biggest defenders of illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities and open borders. 
Ann Coulter called them out in her book 'Adios America'.
[Image: teens%20arrested_1498743766853_3646937_v...40_360.jpg]

Quote:Investigators said the mother suffered burns to her neck, left shoulder and left arm. She was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center in Duluth.

The victim told police her jewelry box and school identification were among the items taken from the home. She also said her German Shepherd puppy is missing. The dog was on the back porch during the attack.

Police arrested Palencia and Ramirez, as well as an unidentified 15-year-old female. They are all facing a number of charges, including rape, aggravated sodomy, kidnapping, home invasion, aggravated battery and cruelty to children.

Palencia was scheduled for a first appearance hearing Thursday morning. Ramirez will appear before a judge Thursday afternoon.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-02-2017, 03:50 AM)guohua Wrote: Mr. G. just said, There's an answer to these types of crimes. It's called a bullet.

Correct. I ain't above bustin' a cap in a bitch's ass for dumb shit like that. Then again, their ass ain't generally my primary target. I prefer destroying primary joints and leaving them living, so that they have a long life to understand that they'll never be able to do anything again under their own power.

Quote:[Image: teens%20arrested_1498743766853_3646937_v...40_360.jpg]

Ain't it so cute how they tryin' to look all hard and everything? I'd like a half hour, just a half hour, inside a locked interrogation room with them. I believe they'd be considerably softened up afterwards. A 19 year old ain't a "juvenile" as the story reports. That's just more slant from the media. If they went to prison, it would be the big kids' prison, and inside a week they'd find out just how soft those asses are, no matter how hard they tried to look.

.[/quote]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yep .... one bullet each through head solve the illegal alien problem .....  not to mention hell of alot cheaper than jailing their useless asses .....  

Personally prefer method japan had under the shogunate pre-meiji ...... any foriegners caught illegally in the country or outside of designated areas for foriegners were executed . As was anyone caught aiding .... abetting ..... supporting them ......

Grrrrr ..... hate modern world..... 外陣 fucked it up royally with their touchy feely pc bullshit nanny fucking state ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Try as I might, I just can't wrap my mind around anyone who does this to other people that have done nothing to them.

Are some people just born naturally evil, or what? 

After @"Ninurta" gets done with them, I want my 15 minutes with them too.  Or, I'll go first... doesn't matter to me, just so I get my time!   tinyok 

No, they did nothing to me, but they did it to an innocent woman in front of her children... that's good enough to piss me off!
(07-02-2017, 04:41 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Yep .... one bullet each through head solve the illegal alien problem .....  not to mention hell of alot cheaper than jailing their useless asses .....  

Personally prefer method japan had under the shogunate pre-meiji ...... any foriegners caught illegally in the country or outside of designated areas for foriegners were executed . As was anyone caught aiding .... abetting ..... supporting them ......

Grrrrr ..... hate modern world..... 外陣 fucked it up royally with their touchy feely pc bullshit nanny fucking state ......

Me thinks sometimes the old ways were the best ways... Also was a great incentive to keep your Katana sharp
(07-02-2017, 04:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Are some people just born naturally evil, or what? 

Yes.

Many years ago, when I was taking my police training, one of my instructors stressed to us that, and I quote, "some people are just born junkyard-dog mean. They're born evil, always were evil, and always will be, until they take their last breath."

Over the years, I've found that to be an absolute truism.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2017, 11:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 04:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Are some people just born naturally evil, or what? 

Yes.

Many years ago, when I was taking my police training, one of my instructors stressed to us that, and I quote, "some people are just born junkyard-dog mean. They're born evil, always were evil, and always will be, until they take their last breath."

Over the years, I've found that to be an absolute truism.

Absolutely! That's The Truth.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]