Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Active shooter, multiple casualties reported at Bronx Hospital
Just now breaking, so there's not much to tell yet.  Catch the updates, and watch the live stream on the Source Page

Quote:The New York Police Department is reporting that multiple people have been shot at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Follow below for live updates.
Quote:'...At least three doctors were gunned down when a shooter dressed in a lab coat opened
fire in a New York hospital.

The city's Bronx-Lebanon Centre was placed in a state of lockdown as emergency services
scrambled to the scene. The shooter -amed with a rifle -locked himself in a room on the 16th
floor of the building.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2086]

Police later confirmed that the shots were fired inside the building, adding that the gunman is
dead.

Police urged people to avoid the area for their own safety.
They told people already in the hospital or neighbouring buildings to "shelter in place".
Two of the injured people are believed to be men.
All three of the injured are believed to be hospital staff...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've been seeing posts in some of the groups I'm in on FB saying something BIG is going to happen on July 4th, or there about.  Looks like things are already firing up.

I don't fear anything happening where I am, but if I lived in a big city, I think I'd stay home until after the holidays are over.  I don't know that this would be the right advice; don't want to give them the pleasure of controlling people with fear, but at the same time, I'd hate to see a bunch of people killed.
Quote:A doctor is dead after he shot multiple people inside a New York City hospital in what appears to be a case of workplace violence, sources say. 

The gunman at Bronx Lebanon Hospital was dressed in a white doctor's coat when he shot at least five people shortly before 3 p.m., sources tell News 4.
He's been identified as Dr. Henry Michael Bello, a 45-year-old family medicine doctor, according to sources. NYPD spokesman J. Peter Donald said in a tweet around 4 p.m. that the suspect was dead.

Source
I just found this.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-30-2017, 09:29 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:A doctor is dead after he shot multiple people inside a New York City hospital in what appears to be a case of workplace violence, sources say. 

The gunman at Bronx Lebanon Hospital was dressed in a white doctor's coat when he shot at least five people shortly before 3 p.m., sources tell News 4.
He's been identified as Dr. Henry Michael Bello, a 45-year-old family medicine doctor, according to sources. NYPD spokesman J. Peter Donald said in a tweet around 4 p.m. that the suspect was dead.

Source
I just found this.

Turning up the Cell Tower signals, I see.   tinysure