Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diamond Shaped Object Spotted Near Tornado Over Virginia
Do we have a new species visiting us, or is this just a new secret weather craft "we" have built?
This picture taken in the clouds over Virginia shows a diamond-shaped object that seems to be manipulating a tornado. 

[Image: 700_c2ce2b19415962ecb30a7c26d7bcfdf8.jpg?v=1498823641]

Quote:Garcia Doores was driving along Route 28 in Virginia in the USA on June 23 this year when something strange appeared in the sky causing Doores to stop and pull over. She then took some photographs of what seemed to be a tornado in the sky with an object that was shaped like a diamond next to it.

[Image: diamond%2Bshaped%2Bobject%2Bcloud%2Btorn...2%2529.jpg]

It would be very unusual for a cloud to take on the perfect shape of a diamond she said. As seen in the photographs it certainly does look like a perfect diamond shape. Other people have said the same thing and they have said that perhaps what she captured on the photo was a man-made object that was perhaps used for manipulating and altering the weather.

Other people have suggested that perhaps it is a weather weapon that has the ability to be able to make, steer and even trigger tornadoes, but why would someone want to do such a thing?

West Virginia Is Popular Place For UFO Sightings

West Virginia seems to be a popular region for UFO reports. In January of this year in Parkersburg, a man was out and about looking at the stars with a new telescope and he took a break after trying to focus in on a different star. He then saw a black object that was diamond shaped which had three yellow lights that were static and the craft was moving slowly over the sky at about 9.30pm.

Many more sightings of strange objects in the sky have been reported in the West Virginia region, including in Buckhannon, Saint Albans, Clay County and Bluefield.

That's up there near @"Ninurta".  Hope they don't get too close to him; liable to be shot out of the sky. 

Before you go saying this is CGI, take a look at this post on FB from a member, Loz Price, who caught the same type of object on camera.
He says, "I took this pic years ago.
It flew over my house. If you zoom in the top you can see the helicopter that was chasing it."
[/url][Image: 19554330_796427267197655_149053706492499...e=59D2D319]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=796427267197655&set=p.796427267197655&type=3]

tinysurprised
Ahhhh .... thats where my kite ended up at .....  *note boys an girls never fly kite in typhoon .... unless got stronger string .... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(06-30-2017, 01:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Do we have a new species visiting us, or is this just a new secret weather craft "we" have built?
This picture taken in the clouds over Virginia shows a diamond-shaped object that seems to be manipulating a tornado. 

[Image: 700_c2ce2b19415962ecb30a7c26d7bcfdf8.jpg?v=1498823641]

West Virginia Is Popular Place For UFO Sightings

West Virginia seems to be a popular region for UFO reports. In January of this year in Parkersburg, a man was out and about looking at the stars with a new telescope and he took a break after trying to focus in on a different star. He then saw a black object that was diamond shaped which had three yellow lights that were static and the craft was moving slowly over the sky at about 9.30pm.

Many more sightings of strange objects in the sky have been reported in the West Virginia region, including in Buckhannon, Saint Albans, Clay County and Bluefield.

That's up there near @"Ninurta".  Hope they don't get too close to him; liable to be shot out of the sky. 

[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=796427267197655&set=p.796427267197655&type=3][/url]

tinysurprised

Indeed it is. Bluefield is where I transact all my official business with the federal government. Clay County is the adjoining county to my roots, where my dad's side of the family lives.

The area I'm in is a hotbed, too. I have several first-hand witness accounts from here of unexplained aerial phenomena, going back years and years, and it still happens now. This area is composed entirely of rugged terrain composed of "hollers" and ridges. The hollers are called by charitable outsiders as "valleys", but they are really more in the nature of gorges. Hundreds and thousands of them. The sides between the bottoms and the ridges are so steep that a running joke is that you have to lay flat on your back at high noon just to get a glimpse of the sun for a couple of minutes. You are either going up or down - there is no level terrain, other than the few square feet here and there that have been graded out just enough to plant a house on. For example, my front yard is about 10 feet from the front of the house to a block wall which goes straight down to the road, about 6 feet or so below, and the back of the house is right up against a hillside that goes about 700 feet straight up - well, not straight... it has about an 85 degree incline to the top. You can actually step off the hillside onto my roof, and critters often do. I can hear them walking on my roof in the night occasionally.

I talked to a fellow who told me a tale of a "ship" of some kind that passed directly over his head a few years ago, just a mile or so down the main holler from my house. He said that it was flying just a few feet over the ridges, and was so long that when it was directly over head he could not see either end of it, because they were both obscured behind the adjacent ridges to the east and west. He said it was utterly silent as it slowly moved along, and took almost a whole minute to heave into view and then disappear.

About two years ago, my sister followed and kept pace with a red glowing "kidney shaped" craft for a couple of miles along the road here, until, she said, it disappeared in a flash of light directly over my house.

Around a year and a half ago, a group of folk from my work were unwinding after a particularly trying day at the top of the mountain, 300 yards or so from the work site one night, when there was a bright craft of some sort that flew into view over them, then disappeared in a flash as well. That would be just under 2 miles from my house, as the crow flies.

I've seen "things" here as well, but nothing really spectacularly aerial. Mostly on or near the ground. One night on my way home, I saw just a flash of something about the size and shape of a deer, except that it was scooting along about 10 feet off the ground... I've never seen a deer that tall. Whatever it was, it was flying along at a pretty good clip. A week or so ago, as I was leaving work after midnight, I saw something that I still don't know what it was. It was about the length and color of an elk, which we have around here, but it was only 3 feet or so tall at it's spine - long and low, shoulders just a bit higher than it's hindquarters with long shaggy elk-colored hair, and no white patch on the rump as an elk would have. I never saw it's head or tail, just the ridge of it's back going along a guard rail, so I can't say what it was. I do know that earlier the same night, I heard a dog in that area being killed. I've not heard a dog scream like that in a long time. there was no growling or fight sounds, just that unearthly dog scream for a few minutes until it came to a sudden stop before I could get to it.

Yup, there's "things" in these hyar hills, and I don't know what the connection is between all the various sorts of "things". I do know, however, that there is nothing here that I've ever seen that I'd be afraid to shoot with my pretty new black rifle if push came to shove. The only thing I've ever seen that I was afraid to shoot was a few hours from here over in West By God Virginia...

... but that's another tale, from another place.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I love reading your stories @"Ninurta". 

You always have some fantastic yarns to share.   minusculethumbsup