Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
State Department report slams Clinton email use
A State Department Inspector General report examining Clinton's email use was released today, and it criticized Clinton for not following protocol when she set up and conducted email over a private server.

Quote:
 (CNN)A State Department Inspector General report said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to follow the rules or inform key department staff regarding her use of a private email server, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN on Wednesday.
The report, which was provided to lawmakers, states, "At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

The report examined record keeping laws, policies and practices at the State Department from 1997 to present. 

Source

And as for her saying others before her did the same before her:

First of all, they did not set up a private server at home.
Second, they did not "wipe" the server and delete 30,000 emails
Nor did they even have that many emails sent to them as Hillary had
Third, their time served was BEFORE technology had taken off and was not a thing to worry about like it is today

Quote:The report says, "According to the staff member, the Director stated that the Secretary's personal system had been reviewed and approved by Department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further." The same director reportedly "instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary's personal email system again."

But the report notes that interviews with officials from the Under Secretary for Management and the Office of the Legal Adviser found "no knowledge of approval or review by other Department staff" of the server.

Clinton has long maintained that she had permission to use personal email.
She told CNN's Brianna Keilar in July that "the truth is everything I did was permitted and I went above and beyond what anybody could have expected in making sure that if the State Department didn't capture something, I made a real effort to get it to them."

But the report says that the Inspector General's office "found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server."

So basically, Hillary's attitude of "What difference does it make" applies to anything she does.
The mentality of she can do as she pleases, that she is untouchable and no one should question her.

This was just an inquiry

However, the FBI is an ongoing  investigation

She may not be charged with anything for her actions, however I'm sure it will hurt her political aspirations to be President.
Might be a blessing in disguise if she is knocked down a peg or 2, and she loses her nomination.

Hillary is clearly not trustworthy.
She operates by her own set of rules, the Clinton Rules

Nope, do not need her in the White House, thank you very much

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Awesome Thread,,,,,, But I can't Resist!
[Image: hillary-in-prison.jpg]
Hillary has Never Played By The Rules.
Rules Don't Apply to these People, Look at Obama, how many Federal Laws has he Ignored Because he Doesn't Agree with Our Law! 
[Image: obama-and-hillary-in-prison-300x245.jpg?w=585] [Image: 7mut5HX.gif] OK, OK, I seen this and I'm Sharing!
[Image: HILLARYFORPRISON_BUMPER_STICKER.JPG?format=1500w]
[Image: 7C55881D-5614-4763-A476-A2E38BB0C7E8.png] OH,,, DAMN,,, Senona I'm Sorry if I went off topic!  Smile
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Have to admit, like the Obama bumper sticker.....lol

a.k.a. 'snarky412'