Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman lashes out about Confederate flag on man's 'Dukes of Hazzard' car!
Outraged Over The Dukes of Hazzard Being Pulled From TV Land.

tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just another Crazy Privileged Person Of Color!
Obama and Michelle gave them all a reason to Hate Everything America Ever Stood For.

She needed to be Educated that actually, Black Families in the South Own Slaves, Not all Blacks were Slaves, Two Black Families owned the largest plantations and were the Cruelest.

Yes look it up Bitch, Those are Facts!
[Image: union_-_confederate_flag-14238C7882639DCD830.gif] Hope I just Triggered Your Racist Ass!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Bitch shouldve been arrested and charged with being a public nuisance ..... disturbing the peace ..... along with most likely possession of drugs .... being under influence of drugs .....  resisting arrest as shed be stupid enough to argue with the police .... meh.... fuck it ..... just shoot the stupid bitch and put her out of everyones misery ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(06-28-2017, 01:57 PM)guohua Wrote: Just another Crazy Privileged Person Of Color!
Obama and Michelle gave them all a reason to Hate Everything America Ever Stood For.

She needed to be Educated that actually, Black Families in the South Own Slaves, Not all Blacks were Slaves, Two Black Families owned the largest plantations and were the Cruelest.

Yes look it up Bitch, Those are Facts!
[Image: union_-_confederate_flag-14238C7882639DCD830.gif] Hope I just Triggered Your Racist Ass!

These people are embarrassing themselves and don't even realize it.  They don't even know what they're getting upset about.

They need to go back to school and learn something this time!

ETA:  Actually, going back to school these days might be a bad idea.  They just need to do some research on the subject they are so upset about before getting upset about it.   tinysure
...and EVERY single WW2 movie should be BANNED because it will contain images of swastikas.
...and EVERY flag representing SOUTH AFRICA should be BANNED because of its association with apartheid.
...and the UNION JACK should be BANNED because of colonial atrocities.
...and the STARS & STRIPES should be BANNED because of Illegal wars in the Middle East.
...and the LOGOS of EVERY SUPERMARKET because they KILL ANIMALS AND VEGETABLES!!!
...and and and and and STFU!

minusculebonker
What a whiny bitch! That right there was one of them elusive epic meltdowns!

She's "offended"? Someone explain to me please why I should give a shit about that, because at the moment, nary a shit do I give. I didn't read the part of the fine print where folks ain't allowed to offend other folks, and neither did THEY - or else they'd stop fucking offending ME.

A "letter writing campaign"? Seriously? Listen up, honey - when you start a bullet tossing campaign, lemme know, and I'll be there to meet you and yours. Now THAT would be some entertainment! Until then, git yer ass back into the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Jesse Jackson tried that same old tired "person of color" bullshit on me in 1992, wanted me, as a "person of color", to join his silly-assed "rainbow Coalition". I told his dumb ass to bite me then, and I'll tell anyone else the same thing, even now. If I wanted to be in your cute little gang, I'd sew my own colors. If you don't see me wearing them, then carry your ass onward to bother someone who might be induced to give a fuck.

In all seriousness, Batshit Crazy amuses me. Always has, always will. there's entertainment value in human tragedies like her. This is the kinda crap we get when we leave the gate to the gene pool unlocked overnight.

It's a flag, sweetie - get the fuck over it. Until you do, the Confederacy is living rent free in your head, and as long as you live, it will never die... so I reckon it WASN'T the "losing side" after all!

YEEE-HAW!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-30-2017, 08:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote: What a whiny bitch! That right there was one of them elusive epic meltdowns!

She's "offended"? Someone explain to me please why I should give a shit about that, because at the moment, nary a shit do I give. I didn't read the part of the fine print where folks ain't allowed to offend other folks, and neither did THEY - or else they'd stop fucking offending ME.

A "letter writing campaign"? Seriously? Listen up, honey - when you start a bullet tossing campaign, lemme know, and I'll be there to meet you and yours. Now THAT would be some entertainment! Until then, git yer ass back into the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Jesse Jackson tried that same old tired "person of color" bullshit on me in 1992, wanted me, as a "person of color", to join his silly-assed "rainbow Coalition". I told his dumb ass to bite me then, and I'll tell anyone else the same thing, even now. If I wanted to be in your cute little gang, I'd sew my own colors. If you don't see me wearing them, then carry your ass onward to bother someone who might be induced to give a fuck.

In all seriousness, Batshit Crazy amuses me. Always has, always will. there's entertainment value in human tragedies like her. This is the kinda crap we get when we leave the gate to the gene pool unlocked overnight.

It's a flag, sweetie - get the fuck over it. Until you do, the Confederacy is living rent free in your head, and as long as you live, it will never die... so I reckon it WASN'T the "losing side" after all!

YEEE-HAW!

There was a time when a cop or adult would attempt to scare you by saying "I know your Pa and
he's gonna get to know what you did" and many of the times, it would induce an imagined fear of
may lay ahead for you.

This fear-mongering by threatening officialdom is now all the rage with the youngsters and because
their 'hippie-I-was-bullied-at-school-and-now-it's-revenge-time' teachers has told the kids that feelings
are everything, this type of outrage is fairly common.

She's offended over the illustration on a licence-plate because the focus of the display was on the
vehicles, not her.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-30-2017, 09:22 AM)BIAD Wrote: There was a time when a cop or adult would attempt to scare you by saying "I know your Pa and
he's gonna get to know what you did" and many of the times, it would induce an imagined fear of
may lay ahead for you.

This fear-mongering by threatening officialdom is now all the rage with the youngsters and because
their 'hippie-I-was-bullied-at-school-and-now-it's-revenge-time' teachers has told the kids that feelings
are everything, this type of outrage is fairly common.

She's offended over the illustration on a licence-plate because the focus of the display was on the
vehicles, not her.

I believe this current fad is predicated upon the notion that people care what other people think - after all, THEY care what other people think, and how could anyone think any differently than they? Why, that would place us offending types out of lock-step with them, and THAT would be utterly frowned upon... said "frowning upon" being their control mechanism.

It is entirely inconceivable to them that anyone else could think or feel differently than they, that anyone else could exist that is not a part of their herd. Just try to imagine their incredulity when their controlling entreaties are met with utter and unmitigated "Huh? Did you say something? well isn't that a CUTE little tantrum you're throwing there!"

Oh, the inhumanity of it all! It's such a burden having to be the adult in a world full of beings whose development was arrested at the toddler stage!

TL/DR version: no one gives a shit what they think or feel other than the other members of their pack. They need to take a goddamned nap and get over it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’