Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This thing was not a bear
Ok .... BIAD an Mystic gear up .... ya big hairy friend the sasquatch been sighted in pennsylvania ..... 

sasquatch sited .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:"I want a creature," T.J. Biscardi said. "I'm done with pictures, done with prints, done with hair samples, done with fecal matter."

To that end of finding an actual Bigfoot creature, dead or alive, the Biscardis' Bigfoot Project Investments is offering a $1 million bounty to anyone who provides "information leading to the capture or delivery of a bona fide Bigfoot."

Not everyone will agree with me, but I think we should leave these creatures be!  They don't harm anyone that doesn't threaten them, or come on their "turf".

Put yourself in their shoes (feet); how would you like it if you had a family that ended up on a different planet, and because you looked different, everyone on the planet was hunting you, just so they could kill you to say, "Look what I got!"

Humans are evil... evil, I say! tinyangry
(06-27-2017, 03:45 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Ok .... BIAD an Mystic gear up .... ya big hairy friend the sasquatch been sighted in pennsylvania ..... 

sasquatch sited .....

There's been a big thing made of the stick and tree structures recently and my verdict is still out on
whether it's connected to the Bigfoot phenomena or not.

A lot of it looks deliberate, but it's the 'who' we have to solve before we get to the 'what does it mean?'
Sure, it would make sense to leave signs to navigate to water or indicate a good hunting area, but would
a creature -even a human, give away important information that another like-minded individual could
exploit?

Sometimes, that strange caller in the dead of night with evil on his mind is just kids playin' with the phone.
But... I'll take another look!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-27-2017, 04:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Humans are evil... evil, I say! tinyangry

I think you'll find it's pronounced 'eeevel'!!

But yes, I would agree that the traditional manner we discover an unknown species is by killing one,
is a poor idea and certainly in this case.
What if it's just basically 'us' following a different lifestyle?What if it's an off-shoot of the ape tree
that can ponder, worry and distrust just like us?

If it's something from somewhere else, then the occasional stories of Government vehicles and
military men appearing when a kid or someone goes missing will make sense.
I mean, think Europe with it's migrant problem, add a bit more hair and you're almost there!

If these things truly exist -and I'm reluctant to say that I think they do, then they're smart.
Very smart.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-27-2017, 04:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:"I want a creature," T.J. Biscardi said. "I'm done with pictures, done with prints, done with hair samples, done with fecal matter."

To that end of finding an actual Bigfoot creature, dead or alive, the Biscardis' Bigfoot Project Investments is offering a $1 million bounty to anyone who provides "information leading to the capture or delivery of a bona fide Bigfoot."

Not everyone will agree with me, but I think we should leave these creatures be!  They don't harm anyone that doesn't threaten them, or come on their "turf".

Put yourself in their shoes (feet); how would you like it if you had a family that ended up on a different planet, and because you looked different, everyone on the planet was hunting you, just so they could kill you to say, "Look what I got!"

Humans are evil... evil, I say! tinyangry
Yummmmm, Sasquatch Burgers! [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: bur135334.gif]  Biggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Do you reckon this will bring out anyone who knows where they are?  Money talks, especially a cool Million!   tinybighuh

BIGFOOT WANTED: $1 million bounty offered for tips that lead to capture

[Image: 700_37976d65d268fec0a8aaa3dff64c62f3.jpg?v=1498854464]

Here is the deal:
The company's "Searching For Bigfoot Team" travels all over the country to remote areas of wilderness investigating and gathering evidence on recent Bigfoot sightings and encounters. According to the website the team will be traveling Colorado, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Idaho, and Montana over the summer to investigate new sightings. Although the team has found many pictures, prints, hair samples and fecal matter samples they say the are ready to find definitive proof.
This has led the company to ask for the help of other Bigfoot enthusiast around the country and offer the hefty $1 million reward to "anyone brave enough to deliver information leading to the capture or delivery of a bona fide Bigfoot". According to the website the Bounty is said to start April 2, 2017 and runs all the way through December 25, 2017. Whether Bigfoot is real or just another urban legend this $1 million dollar bounty is sure to draw some attention.
Watch the video about the Bigfoot bounty below for more details:

Pfffffftth .... he can keep his pocket change .....  

Bigfoot tells some good stories over drinks an plays a good game  of  go  .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....