Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRESIDENT: Travel ban ruling 'clear victory'
Yes, Yes, Yes,,,, 9th. District Court, you can go Fu__k Your Selves!  smallgreenbananadancer 

Quote:Trump claims 'clear victory' after Supreme Court says his 'Muslim' travel ban can go into effect NOW against people without U.S. ties

You're Damn Right it's a Clear Victory.
The Safety and Livelihood Of American's First!
Quote:President Donald Trump took a victory lap on Monday after the Supreme Court restored most of his executive order banning incoming travel from six terror-prone countries. 

'Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision is a clear victory for our national security,' the president said in a statement shortly after the high court ruled. 'It allows the travel suspension for the six terror-prone countries and the refugee suspension to become largely effective.' 
Source
There is more in the article, the fact that the SCOTUS will look into this again in the Fall.
I would have to guess it's perfectly legal for the Nation Security and the Safety Of  America's Citizens, this Travel ban Will Stay as it is.
I think the SCOTUS is trying to give the Liberal Progressives that control the 9th District Court a way out,,, to Save Face.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
When the UK gets through the tangled web of 'Brexit' and you wish to trade, because of this great
ban, we've got some terrorists if you want 'em?

Maybe not, huh?!!
:smallimpatient:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oh Goodie, goodie, goodie!   smallgreenhurray    I hadn't seen this yet, until now.  I'm a bit more cheerful now.  This kind of balances out my emotions after getting upset after seeing the new Insurance Plan in store for us. 

They are still going to charge people a penalty for not having insurance.  I just don't believe in that.  No one should have anything forced on them against their will.  I'm disgusted with the whole plan so far.   smallnotamused