Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Purple woman stuns doctors by asking for even bigger breasts
And now for something different ..... a purple woman has asked docs to give her even bigger breast implants .....  wonder if they could fill the implants with wine ..... erm.... anyway heres link ..... 
purple bimbo wants bigger tits .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

The 'expanding' hobby of cosplay brings different people from all walks of life and to many,
it's a way of becoming bosom buddies without the harness-straps of standard parley.

Personally, I've been to such assemblies where a person can be pressed between one
'bulbous' stranger and space-hugging another who is there just to make up the group.
It's difficult to breathe at times, but their company can be a solace when appreciating
the 'gravity' of any situation.

This young lady wishes to go to extremes with her pretend-world and even though some
opinions are 'stacked' against her, she seeks psychological 'pillows' that will hopefully make
her 'feel' confident and she may able to push on in her life.
But I'll guess there'll be 'speed bumps' 

Oh I know she'll wish she had 'earmuffs' to stop the dissenters, but she's a 'big' girl and I'm
sure she'll 'handle' the 'wobbly' situation. It's happening more and more around the 'globe'
and the 'knockers' of such surgery are slowly coming down to a 'handful'

I wish her well with her kneads needs and hope she gets her more-massive gazongas.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-26-2017, 05:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: The 'expanding' hobby of cosplay brings different people from all walks of life and to many,
it's a way of becoming bosom buddies without the harness-straps of standard parley.

Personally, I've been to such assemblies where a person can be pressed between one
'bulbous' stranger and space-hugging another who is there just to make up the group.
It's difficult to breathe at times, but their company can be a solace when appreciating

This young lady wishes to go to extremes with her pretend-world and even though some
opinions are 'stacked' against her, she seeks psychological 'pillows' that will hopefully make

Oh I know she'll wish she had 'earmuffs' to stop the dissenters, but she's a 'big' girl and I'm
sure she'll 'handle' the 'wobbly' situation. It's happening more and more around the 'globe'

I wish her well with her kneads needs and hope she gets her more-massive gazongas.
tinysurprised

Yep ...... ya right..... she stacked an got nice pillows ......  kinda reminds me of girl that saw in harajuka couple days ago..... but the girl in harajuka had real fun balloons  ..... as doing my civic duty offered her a free breast exam that she gladly accepted ......

(06-26-2017, 05:55 PM)Daitengu Wrote: ... as doing my civic duty offered her a free breast exam that she gladly accepted ......

Like a weigh-station, that's very noble and the act of a fine citizen.
Well done, Daitengu.
tinyhuh
(06-26-2017, 05:55 PM)Daitengu Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 05:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: The 'expanding' hobby of cosplay brings different people from all walks of life and to many,

tinysurprised

Yep ...... ya right..... she stacked an got nice pillows ......  kinda reminds me of girl that saw in harajuka couple days ago..... but the girl in harajuka had real fun balloons  ..... as doing my civic duty offered her a free breast exam that she gladly accepted ......

Wow I haven't seen a street walker in Japan since the great aftermath of WW2... How much did it cost you...hahahahahahah... OK OK bad dig and joke..

I am heart broken here my caddie of three years is now working at the hospital in Payroll.. Unfortunately (probably for the best) she was always like a daughter to me and a good friend of my wife's.... @23 and a keen mind, pretty face, nice body,(from what I could tell) and a funny personality she will do well.. But shucks I really do miss her... Her mom is my caddie today and is also a friend of mine and my wife's..  

My wife has been taking money off of me in golf because I give her one stroke a hole.. I get par and she gets par she wins..! But golly it sure makes her happy.. I sacrifice myself way to much for those I care for !

On topic... That woman is going to have back problems unless they fill the bags with....hummmm helium !
You all have me really curious what this woman looks like.  I can't see her on the page. A program I have prevents things from coming up that might have certain attachments to them.  If they don't appear on the page I don't see it.   tinycrying
(06-27-2017, 12:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You all have me really curious what this woman looks like.  I can't see her on the page. A program I have prevents things from coming up that might have certain attachments to them.  If they don't appear on the page I don't see it.   tinycrying

Here's the image, Mystic. The woman behind those things is called 'Bunny'.
tinysurprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2066]

Which reminds me... when we leave the EU, will the UK go back to pounds and ounces
instead of kilos and grams?
tinybiggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

727Sky
(06-26-2017, 05:55 PM)Daitengu Wrote:

tinysurprised

Wow I haven't seen a street walker in Japan since the great aftermath of WW2... How much did it cost you...hahahahahahah... OK OK bad dig and joke..

I am heart broken here my caddie of three years is now working at the hospital in Payroll.. Unfortunately (probably for the best) she was always like a daughter to me and a good friend of my wife's.... @23 and a keen mind, pretty face, nice body,(from what I could tell) and a funny personality she will do well.. But shucks I really do miss her... Her mom is my caddie today and is also a friend of mine and my wife's..  

My wife has been taking money off of me in golf because I give her one stroke a hole.. I get par and she gets par she wins..! But golly it sure makes her happy.. I sacrifice myself way to much for those I care for !

On topic... That woman is going to have back problems unless they fill the bags with....hummmm helium !

Hehe ..... for that go to the places with the signs on door no foriegners allowed an with couple yakuza guys standing by door to keep foriegners out ...... nah ..... she uni student ......
Is area of town where usually on weekends all the goths an punk rockers gather an hang out ..... 

Not pay ..... jus gotta be quick on feet to run away when they start talking marriage .....  is good practice e&e skills .......

(06-27-2017, 09:17 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 12:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You all have me really curious what this woman looks like.  I can't see her on the page. A program I have prevents things from coming up that might have certain attachments to them.  If they don't appear on the page I don't see it.   tinycrying

Here's the image, Mystic. The woman behind those things is called 'Bunny'.
tinysurprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2066]

Which reminds me... when we leave the EU, will the UK go back to pounds and ounces
instead of kilos and grams?
tinybiggrin

Thanks @"BIAD".   And she wants to make them even bigger?   tinywhat

Can someone tell me why she is purple?  Is she an "alien"?
(06-27-2017, 07:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @"BIAD".   And she wants to make them even bigger?   tinywhat

Can someone tell me why she is purple?  Is she an "alien"?

She might be, Mystic and I'd guess that where ever she's from, the oxygen is low
and hence the massive lungs.

It's just a theory.
tinywondering
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I would have to say, she is Not The Purple People Eater. 
If she had to chase you for food,,, she would Club Herself To Death!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Erm.... oops ..... thought she was flying purple peter eater .....the tits being airbags filled with helium .....