Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peoples republik of kalifornia travel ban against 8 states
An now for the latest from kommiefornia ..... they banned travel to 8 states .....  which most likely has those states rejoicing that they not gotta deal with kommiefornia .....  think it time they cut kommiefornia loose .... hell make puerto rico a state then wont have to make new flag when dump kommiefornia .......  

kommiefornia travel ban ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I read about that and I'm glad you made a threat.
Why you may ask?
Because, I'm upset Arizona is not on that list!!!

Californians, will be leaving by the Truck loads if they get the Free Healthcare bill passed.
Single Payer Plan, I heard their taxes will increase by 20 to 40 percent, because illegals will have free care also.

New York is getting ready to pass the same bill.
The only people left living in those two States will be illegals sucking off the States Titties.

So,,,,, Us Fly Over States need to get Our Own Boarder Patrol Check Stations Set Up And Operational.
In order to move to my State they need to sign an Documents Denouncing All Association With the Democrat party and Denounce All Progressive Thinking, if they ever Break their Swore Oath they and Their entire Family will be immediately set back to the State They Migrated From.

They Must Have Green Cards or Naturalized Citizenship Documents or Proof they and their Parent were Born In America.
NO, Politicians from those States are allowed to Migrate or even Visit Our States.

That's Right, Let Their Progressive and Liberal Lives ROT in the Sewage They Created!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-25-2017, 04:30 PM)guohua Wrote: I read about that and I'm glad you made a threat.
Why you may ask?
Because, I'm upset Arizona is not on that list!!!

Californians, will be leaving by the Truck loads if they get the Free Healthcare bill passed.
Single Payer Plan, I heard their taxes will increase by 20 to 40 percent, because illegals will have free care also.

New York is getting ready to pass the same bill.
The only people left living in those two States will be illegals sucking off the States Titties.

So,,,,, Us Fly Over States need to get Our Own Boarder Patrol Check Stations Set Up And Operational.
In order to move to my State they need to sign an Documents Denouncing All Association With the Democrat party and Denounce All Progressive Thinking, if they ever Break their Swore Oath they and Their entire Family will be immediately set back to the State They Migrated From.

They Must Have Green Cards or Naturalized Citizenship Documents or Proof they and their Parent were Born In America.
NO, Politicians from those States are allowed to Migrate or even Visit Our States.

That's Right, Let Their Progressive and Liberal Lives ROT in the Sewage They Created!

Sorry to hear your state is not on the list Ms. @"guohua".   tinycrying

On the other hand, my state made the list, so I'm doing my happy dance.   hugedancingbaby

Keep those mentally challenged perverts over there in Cali; we don't want them here!