Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winky
(06-27-2017, 08:45 PM)guohua Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 02:19 PM)Sol Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 11:30 AM)Daitengu Wrote: ...... sol can cover  the canadian concession .....

As long as it's Canadian Whisky, I'm all for it !!!

minusculebeercheers
Canada, Makes A Whiskey?   tinywhat

mediumsmartass
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-28-2017, 12:33 AM)Sol Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 08:45 PM)guohua Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 11:30 AM)Daitengu Wrote: ...... sol can cover  the canadian concession .....

minusculebeercheers
Canada, Makes A Whiskey?   tinywhat

mediumsmartass
Just Asking?  minusculethinking
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

minusculebeercheers

Ok ....... though no substituting  with moosepiss ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(06-25-2017, 11:07 AM)gordi Wrote: One word... OUCH!

And one short sentence that I NEVER thought I'd write...
Our Ducky's Winky has a booboo!

Frankly I'm bitterly disappointed that @"Daitengu" doesn't know that whisky won't freeze properly in a domestic freezer to make popsicles with. Shame on you for not having tried that for yourself!

tinysure 
G

I tried, it don't. I also tried a beersickle, and it don't, either - at least the beer I drink don't. It does, however, congeal into a delightful slushy that takes me back to my childhood. Seven-Elevens everywhere should sell Beer Slushies! Or not... since the nearest seven Eleven I know of is 400 miles from here.

Since this areas is "karst" - all limestone and caves - I think the best idea for me, to avoid Ducky's predicament, is to make beer from distilled water now. I learn from other folks' mistakes, and forewarned is fore-armed!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’