Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Democrats really thought they had,,,,,
Yes folks that is right the Democrats thought that they had spent enough monies in Georgia to buy that House Seat.
They assumed because of President D. Trump announcement that he supported the GOP candidate, she would lose!!! WRONG!!!!!!
This is the way it was!

Let's sing along, My Dear Rouges.

"The Dems Went Down To Georgia"
(with apologies to Charlie Daniels...)

The Dems went down to Georgia.  
They were lookin' for an election to steal.
They were in a bind 'cause they were 0-9.  
They were willing to make a deal.

They came across this young man Ossoff
Talkin' like Obama and givin' it all he's got.
The Dems jumped up with him on the stump and said 
"Boy, let me tell you what:"

"I guess you didn't know it, 
but we're in need of win.
And if you'd care to take a dare, 
we'll make a bet with you.
Even though you don't live there, 
Run for this chair, 
And we'll give you $23M to boot,  to do it too!"

The boy said, "My name's Jonny,
And it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet,
And you're gonna regret,
'Cause I'm the worst candidate there's ever been!"

Jonny, gloss up your resume and play your lyin' hard
'Cause liberals broke loose in Georgia, and the Dems deal your cards
And if you win, you get this shiny seat made of California donor gold
But if you lose, the Dems get your soul!

..etc.

smallrofl
Obviously, there was some collusion with Russia. We need to have a Special Counsel appointed. 
Those evil Russians that love Trump caused this election to be lost by those really popular democrats.
Yes, yes,,,,, Now we'll have to investigate how the Russians influenced Georgia's election.
minusculespooked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OMG!!!! COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- The Latest on the race to replace Mick Mulvaney in South Carolina's 5th District (all times local):

10:15 p.m.
Republican Ralph Norman has won a victory that was closer than expected in a special election to fill the South Carolina congressional seat vacated by Mick Mulvaney.
The Republican won just more than 51 percent of votes cast Tuesday in the 5th District. That's compared with about 48 percent for Democrat Archie Parnell.
Source

After Tuesday night's results, Republicans hold 241 seats in the House of Representatives compared to 194 for the Democrats. Democrats must defend their current districts and win 24 GOP-held seats to regain a majority next November.
After 8 years of Obama and then Hillary running her mouth and showing just how Corrupt they are, it's not going to Happen, they'll lose more I think in November.

I'm telling you, It's The Russians Fault,,,,, I can hear them Whining Now.
To a rational outsider looking at the idea of electing candidates for US office, how can it
be that the disparity between what the mainstream media are saying and the actual voting
selection is never seriously discussed?

Trump won when every news outlet and every on-screen pundit stated it was a pushover
for Hillary Clinton. All the information gathered via polls and expert analysis pointed at an
easy Democrat Presidency.

The polls weren't just wrong, they were outrageously wrong and no amount of drinking
champagne on voting day by the Democrat employees can be used as an excuse.

What shocked me at the time... shocked -I say! was the confidence that men and women
on media panels speaking confidently that the politically-inexperienced property and television
personality had no chance of getting the White House.

Now we're farther along in the Trump Presidency and the same multitude of mediums are
rattling-on quoting unknown sources that have hinted at something that if you agree may
have happened, would be a terrible indictment of the leadership of the USA.

Everything Trump does is wrong... that's what it looks like when you listen to CNN and others.
The narrative swings from Donald Trump being a Russian spy to negative comments about his
wife's shoes! It's like tittle-tattle from petulant children!

But someone voted for him and whoever it was were in a majority. So why not report on that?
I mean, is there nobody in charge of the many medias that says "Heh, we're saying one thing
and the public... our prospective customers, many of them are believing the opposite!"

Are the CEOs, Editors and Journalists really so retarded that they can't see that what they've
reported for the last couple of years as been useless in the eyes of the public and the effects
it has on their industry?

I know many will say it's a biased perspective that the MSM have, but if your job is to make
wheels and you've been constructing square-ones that nobody is buying, wouldn't you
build round-ones because that's what the customer prefers?!!

You can't go back once you select a false narrative and I would've thought that those
Journalists with mortgages and college-fees would realise that somewhere along the line,
anyone... absolutely anyone can deliver negative infotainment  without the need for a
schooling in ethical journalism.
You're basically putting yourselves out of a job.

This election in Georgia is another clue to what the voters still believe, although the distance
between them seems shorter and considering the amount of Democratic money reported to
have been poured in, it's another sign of how so-called experts can get it wrong.

So if we go with the narrative that Russia and Donald Trump colluded in obtaining the Presidency,
I would suggest a neutral would say this:

ALL the agencies paid to protect the USA are crap. All investigative medias around the world are
woefully stupid and not only -like the Government agencies, failed to see this coming along the
pipe, they can't deliver the evidence of this accusation.

The American Judicial system is lazy and can't be bothered to take the absolute proof that the
mainstream media must have to say what they're saying, and take Donald Trump from the
White House.

Every day that goes by is an embarrassment on the global stage that shows one man... one
seventy-one year-old man can preside over a country at a supposed-enemy's bidding and nobody
can do anything about it.

Or...
None of it's true and it's just poor journalism by people who's dialectic is so slanted, that it's they
who are making a mockery of the American public and the position of that country's Presidency.

Journalists... you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Edit: But then again, are you really Journalists?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" Wrote: *Journalists... you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Edit: But then again, are you really Journalists?*

The problems is they believe their own Lies The MSM lives in a Bubble, an Elitist Bubble.
[Image: Leftist_News.gif] [Image: james-quinn-2.jpg]
The way it is,,,,,,
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fde%2Fde%2Fa666718943e...Fthumb.jpg] [Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F3b%2Fcc%2Fc04fd0f941a...dhoc-a.tif]