Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Blast hits Brussels station as police swarm person wearing explosive belt
BREAKING: Blast hits Brussels station as police swarm person wearing explosive belt.

A massive blast has hit Brussels Central Station and police shot dead a suspect wearing
an explosive belt, according to reports.

'The explosion took place at Brussels Central station and the adjacent historic downtown area,
packed with tourists and locals on a hot summer evening.

An eyewitnesses told Het Laatste Nieuws tabloid newspaper that a man shouted "Allahu Akbar"
in Arabic before the explosion. Soldiers ran toward the spot, saw wires protruding from the man's
clothes, and shot him.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2019]

The station was partly evacuated as police set up a security cordon, witnesses told Belgian media.
Authorities said that the individiual wearing an explosive belt had been 'neutralised.'
Police are now on scene, pushing back local people away from the area in a bid to keep them safe.

Police have not yet confimed if it was a bomb blast. But Belgian troops are patrolling Brussels Central
Station, a police spokesman said. There are no other fatalities or people injured, according to Sky News.

Police have not yet found any other devices. The type of device used was not immediately clear...'
SOURCE:

Maybe the soldiers have picked up on Daitengu's solution to dealing with these idiots.
minusculethumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I just saw this on my home page.  I told my daughter it's getting so I can't get online without seeing something blown up, burned down, or someone ran over every time I get online. 

It's a sad, sad world we live in right now.   tinycrying
More Violence and they keep letting them into their countries.
So Damn Sad!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]